Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 02:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dangerous Alliance, M.E has a new plan.
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-29-2015, 05:28 PM

(08-29-2015, 05:16 PM)Alexander Aries Said:
(08-29-2015, 04:41 PM)Mike Emerick Said: So my fellow Alliance members, after my... slight oversight last time, I have a new plan. Before I tell it though, I want to make sure everyone from the Dangerous Alliance is here and anyone who isn't one of us isn't snooping in on this. I also want your guy's input so this plan can be the best it can be. I assure you if this plan succeeds, we will not be treated lightly ever, EVER again! I also have free beer, so there's that.

He strides in nonchalantly, all of the Dangerous Alliance members stopping their business. He notices a mirror on the wall and walks over to it, completely ignoring the Alliance. Posing for a few seconds, he finally acknowledges them.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Were you guys planning something?"

His tone was quite venturesome, seeing as how he just walked in on a meeting between the members of ...

"Oh...oh shit. You guys are the Dangerous Alliance?"-feigning being impressed-"Guess I better-"-sarcasm-"-watch out."

The group looks on in shock at the audacity of the Straight Edge Assassin as he turned and began to leave...

Mike Emerick is not impressed and just scoffs and says nonchalantly to the Dangerous Alliance "Alright, if we attack anyone, that shithead goes down first," He then motions to two Alliance members "Make sure we don't get anymore uninvited guests," He then motions to the rest to get closer to him so he can tell his plan to them, "Right, so..." He then looks up at the two guards, "No one besides us is here right?"

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Dangerous Alliance, M.E has a new plan. - by Mike Emerick - 08-29-2015, 05:28 PM