Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 07:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dangerous Alliance, M.E has a new plan.
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-04-2015, 04:25 PM

(09-04-2015, 07:44 AM)Bjorn Felhammen Said: Non existent plastic surgery? Fella I remember when you walked in looking like Bobby Poode. Now you resemble the dead guy Teste. Are you that heavily medicated. And since Drake is scroteless, I am laying down the challenge to you. Two weeks after War Games. Loser assumes the role of a creme donut to be filled by a fellow in a My Little Pony themed gimp suit. Probably a Vanity print.

Me look like Bobby Poode? I'm sure your drunk ass meant Rhoode. You must have been drunk when you saw me! I've always been the complete package! But as for your oddly specific challenge, consider it accepted. *Turns to Smackins* Sorry to have wasted your time, I got this, but as a token of my appreciation *Hands Smackins a 12 pack of beer* that's all yours, and if that's not enough, just say what you want and you can be sure M.E will give it to you.

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Dangerous Alliance, M.E has a new plan. - by Mike Emerick - 09-04-2015, 04:25 PM