Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 07:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dangerous Alliance, M.E has a new plan.
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-30-2015, 11:49 AM

(08-30-2015, 10:36 AM)LeStrange Said: Wow, another member of Douchebags Anonymous. Only this one reeks of astroglide and mountain dew. I gotta hand it to ya Robbie, it takes a special kind of person to wanna put up with the likes of Mike. And his catchphrase sounds like something Calix screeches when he's on the scrapper.

What gives you the right to say anything LeStrange? Your 0-2 record and the fact you can't wrestle for shit without an weapon in hand don't really scream someone who knows what it takes to be the best. The Dangerous Alliance is an revolution and I'm XWF's newest, hottest, and best talent today! When I make my in-ring debut YOU LeStrange will see it's all about M.E and the Dangerous Alliance. Now get out of here, or we'll make you look even more messed up then you already do.

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Dangerous Alliance, M.E has a new plan. - by Mike Emerick - 08-30-2015, 11:49 AM