Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-25-2024, 10:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My opinion
Chameleon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-08-2015, 05:55 PM

I never cared for school. I did what I had to do to get out and never looked back.

I was told that a big part of xwf was the writers being able to write how they want. I'm not going to be too worried about "grammatical errors." I understand that everything needs to be as legit and correct as possible, but I personally dont feel that exact grammatical and punctuational correctness should decide a match. Im writing how I want to write and not like my high school english teacher is going to grade it.

Also, while doing a promo in character, it dosent really make sense to me to point out grammatical errors. The idea of a promo is that while you read it, the images are created in your head as if you were watching it like a movie on a screen.

If I were grading promos and deciding a match, I would look for creativeness, vivid descriptions of scenery to paint a good picture within the head of the reader, quality, intelligent trash talk, and good character and story development.

Pointing out grammatical errors shouldn't win you shit.

[Image: p7El4OA.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
My opinion - by Chameleon - 08-08-2015, 05:55 PM
My opinion - by Maverick - 08-08-2015, 06:01 PM
re:My opinion - by Chameleon - 08-08-2015, 06:08 PM
re:My opinion - by Calix - 08-08-2015, 06:44 PM
My opinion - by Dean Moxley McGovern - 08-08-2015, 06:52 PM
re:My opinion - by Maverick - 08-08-2015, 07:10 PM
re:My opinion - by Chameleon - 08-08-2015, 07:12 PM
re:My opinion - by Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 08-08-2015, 07:35 PM