Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 02:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your favorite XWF Character right now:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-24-2019, 05:52 AM

Honestly I can find things I like about just about everyone. No one is without flaw, obviously, but I'm the sort of guy who goes out of his way to be pretty wide-ranging in what I think of as "good."

Is it great story? Biting shit talk? Awesome character work? Is it drama or comedy? Is it stunningly effective even in brevity? This is why judging stuff can be so god damn hard for me, because I would probably have everyone win all the time.

So, rather than try and say "these are my current favorites" and run the risk of people thinking I'm biased (I am, but only against Ghost Tank) I'll just say that Doc D'Ville is my all-time favorite, and I really wish the dude had more time to show us his skills. I've never liked an efed story more than the one he put together when we first came in, and the guy deserved all the hype he got.

Also, Peter Gilmour.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (10-24-2019), Chris Page (10-24-2019), Sebastian Duke (10-24-2019), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-24-2019), Unknown Soldier (10-24-2019)

Messages In This Thread
re:Who is your favorite XWF Character right now: - by "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 10-24-2019, 05:52 AM