Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 09:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANARCHY UPDATE
Kieran Overton Offline
"The Destructive Beast"

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

09-01-2019, 01:15 PM

After what I've seen in the Bahamas with a ton of videos of houses and power lost and possibly, people's lives as well because they have nowhere to go due to them being in a tiny island, I pray for everyone living or visiting the country there. It makes me grateful to live in a continent where the water is way too cold to produce a hurricane. The only thing we get even close to a hurricane is heavy storms and winds, but they are minor compared to what you Americans and Carribean countries get.

I can't imagine how us Brits (I'm from the UK by the way) would cope if we had a hurricane hitting the country with how so very rare we get them. Because the UK live quite far away from other European countries, we'd possibly be left in a tricky situation as well. The whole of Europe rarely gets Hurricanes as well come to think of it. So yes, Europe is the safest continent not to get natural disasters or such serious ones.

I know another guy in fedding who also lives in Florida and is in the same situation of him and his wife evacuating from where he is too. You also keep yourself and your family safe too, everyone who lives nearby this devastating hurricane path it's heading towards.

[Image: GoGnCPQ.png]

[Image: krB0tFp.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
ANARCHY UPDATE - by Theo Pryce - 08-30-2019, 07:53 AM
ANARCHY UPDATE - by Theo Pryce - 08-30-2019, 12:19 PM
ANARCHY UPDATE - by Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-31-2019, 09:06 PM
ANARCHY UPDATE - by Famine of the Vile - 09-01-2019, 10:24 AM
re:ANARCHY UPDATE - by Famine of the Vile - 09-01-2019, 02:34 PM
ANARCHY UPDATE - by Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-01-2019, 12:53 PM
ANARCHY UPDATE - by Kieran Overton - 09-01-2019, 01:15 PM
ANARCHY UPDATE - by Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-01-2019, 05:36 PM