Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 07:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hoping to write two matches...
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-26-2019, 03:37 PM

Since I've had a problem roleplaying for matches, I'd like to try and make up for it by writing a match or two. I finally have more time, which is why I rp'ed twice for my March Madness match... About to send in a couple of segments as well. I LOVE writing hardcore matches, so it would be totally awesome to write something like the Grave/Waters match, HMW backstage brawl, 4-way Hart title match or the pool party massacre. Are there any matches I could help with? Maybe even three or four?? Blush

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-26-2019, 03:43 PM

How about one match to start with and how about the tag team title match? That is one of the only two left unclaimed.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Darius Xavier's post:
Kid Kool (03-27-2019)
John Rogan Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-26-2019, 04:30 PM

You can also do a third RP for March Madness. It is, after all, a three RP limit.

[Image: kYQX8Mq.png]
1x Heavy MetalWeight Champion
1-2-0 (XWF Record)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Rogan's post:
Centurion (03-26-2019)
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-27-2019, 11:13 AM

The only reason I haven't done a third is because I'm waiting for the other members from the match to rp again so I have some material to trash talk against. I think that makes sense, seeing as this is the trash talk title. I don't want to just go off on your charcter's one new rp and then turn around and find the others post a roleplay I could have responded to, especially Kuda. If nobody rp's again before the final day before the deadline, I'll post my 3rd. And I'll certainly take the tag match, Xavier. What's the other unclaimed match, btw?? Blush

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
SBW-SmokingBobWilliams Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-27-2019, 01:07 PM

As Darius said Kid, just focus on the Tag Team match and send it in and we'll go from there.
Hate Post Like Post