Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 03:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Package for Vita!
Ari Silverstein Offline
XWF Mail Room Technician

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-21-2019, 07:08 AM

Ari walks into the X-Treme Hallway for the first time in what feels like forever. He's covered in dust and quite possibly still wearing the same sweat pants and hoodie as he was a year ago.

"Oh wow, guys! Y'all are back here in the big building? That's great! Just in time, too. I have a special delivery from a 'Vita Velveeta' here from Jack & Jill Adult Toy Store. It's been in the mail room for a long time, and eyah, I opened it. Don't sorry, I washed it and changed the batteries. Good as new. Anyway, here you go, champ."

Ari swings the long, cylindrical package like a baseball bat and KO's Vita, then jumps on top of her like she's a 50% off sale.

1!

2!

[Image: mixtape.jpg]

Edit
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-21-2019, 08:42 AM

KIIIIIIIIICKOOOOOUUUUT!

Vita kicks out of the pin and throws Ari off of her with the force of someone five times her strength. Vita jumps to her feet and rubs the back of her head just behind her right ear.

"OOOOWWWW! Why would you do that Delivery Dave? Now I'm going to have a headache all day and I'm supposed to go out with some of the girls tonight!"

VV shakes the cobwebs before picking up the package and tearing into it.

"Oh neat! I ordered this forever ago!"

[Image: qyZiBup.png]

Ari is now up to his knees just in time to see VV standing over him with the bat wound back.

"The funny part is, I ordered this when I first joined to protect myself from creeps like you!"

And with that VV swings for the fences!

THUUDD!

"Oh, and next time you decide to climb on top of a girl, how about taking a shower first?"

VV pinches her nose and fans the air for effect as Ari lays on the ground moaning, a small pool of blood forming on the ground from his ear.

"BUH-BYE!"

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year