Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 05:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions thread: Earn a future shot at "king of xwf" if you score 100% accuracy
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-29-2013, 03:16 PM

Let's have some fun here. If you can guess the winner for every single match including the gauntlet, your character earns a guaranteed shot at being King of XWF in the near future!

FTW UFO E1999 Championship
"The Senator" John Samuels
- vs -
Whoever signs up!
Over The Top Battle Royal
OOC NOTE: To sign up, you MUST post an RP for this match by Thursday night and make sure your first RP has "FTW Title" in the subject line so the staff knows you're in!

European Championship
Jeff Hardy
- vs -
Neonero
Heyman's Chamber of Horrors

United States Championship
Mark Fucking Flynn
- vs -
Sebastian Duke
Standard Match

X-Treme Championship
Angelus
- vs -
Whoever signs up!
Anywhere Falls, X-treme Rules
First person to pin ANYBODY involved in the match wins the entire match and title!
OOC NOTE: To sign up, you MUST post an RP for this match by Thursday night and make sure your first RP has "X-Treme Title" in the subject line so the staff knows you're in!

Trio Tag Championships
(aka Stable Title)

CM Punk, Ann Thraxx & ???
- vs -
John Madison, Sebastian Duke & NAZI
- vs -
Donathan De Sade, Tyler Decker & Mr. Satellite
- vs -
Unknown Soldier, Peter Gilmour & Mister Mystery
- vs -
Chris Macbeth, Mr. Natural & Steve Davids
Five Point TAG Rules
One person from each team is legal at a time, meaning five people are legal in the ring at all times
First pinfall or submission over ANYONE in the match wins!
DQ NOTE: If a person gets DQ'd, they are removed from the match and put their team at a huge disadvantage

MAIN EVENT
KING OF XWF

The Gauntlet!

A series of 1 on 1 encounters where the victor moves on to the next person in line. The order of entry is RANDOM. The more people a person goes through, the harder it becomes for them to keep winning even if they are a top competitor. Literally ANY person can end up as king if the right numbers are drawn, along with a little luck!

OOC NOTE: Keep in mind that with the gauntlet, each time a person scores a "win" they have some of their "RP strength" removed, depending on how hard that opponent was to pin. So even the top RPer of the entire week could, in theory, end up getting pinned by anyone if they get weakened enough! This is why literally anybody might end up becoming king and it has a lot to do with the luck of the draw!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(03-29-2013), Wallace Witasick (03-29-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-29-2013, 04:00 PM

- vs -
Whoever signs up!
OOC NOTE: To sign up, you MUST post an RP for this match by Thursday night and make sure your first RP has "FTW Title" in the subject line so the staff knows you're in!

Winner: Ill say Ann Thraxx.

European Championship
Jeff Hardy
- vs -
Neonero

winner: Hardy

Mark Fucking Flynn
- vs -
Sebastian Duke
Standard Match
winner: DUKE

X-Treme Championship
Angelus
- vs -
Whoever signs up!
First person to pin ANYBODY involved in the match wins the entire match and title!
OOC NOTE: To sign up, you MUST post an RP for this match by Thursday night and make sure your first RP has "X-Treme Title" in the subject line so the staff knows you're in!

Angelus retains

Trio Tag Championships
(aka Stable Title)

- vs -
- vs -
- vs -
- vs -
Five Point TAG Rules
One person from each team is legal at a time, meaning five people are legal in the ring at all times
DQ NOTE: If a person gets DQ'd, they are removed from the match and put their team at a huge disadvantage

Winner: Gilmour picks up the win for his team.

MAIN EVENT
KING OF XWF

The Gauntlet!

A series of 1 on 1 encounters where the victor moves on to the next person in line. The order of entry is RANDOM. The more people a person goes through, the harder it becomes for them to keep winning even if they are a top competitor. Literally ANY person can end up as king if the right numbers are drawn, along with a little luck!

Winner: It may come down to me, Flynn, Donathan, Madison and mystery.. going with my gut, Im going with my tag team partner MISTER MYSTERY!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(03-29-2013)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-29-2013, 04:03 PM

Remember guys if you want a chance at having a 100% perfect prediction, you can't say things like "don't know don't care" as the answer to a match, because there's no possible way a character with the name "Don't Know Don't Care" can win the match. lol

Also, it's fine to vote for (or against) yourself too in matched you're in. Remember the point to this thread is accuracy... not humility. Go with your gut!

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-29-2013, 04:17 PM

edited my post

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-29-2013, 06:59 PM

*Ahem*

Allow the REIGNING 'King of XWF'(I was never stripped of the 'title', never lost it and to my knowledge - it was never issued after I'd won it... during the Jonathyn 'coma' angle with the 'White Order'....), to speak!

- vs -
Whoever signs up!

WINNER: THE SENATOR

European Championship
Jeff Hardy
- vs -
Neonero

WINNER: NEONERO

Mark Fucking Flynn
- vs -
Sebastian Duke
Standard Match

WINNER: SEBASTIEN DUKE

X-Treme Championship
Angelus
- vs -
Whoever signs up!

WINNER: ANGELUS

Trio Tag Championships
(aka Stable Title)

- vs -
- vs -
- vs -
- vs -
Five Point TAG Rules

WINNER: John Madison/ Sebastian Duke/ N.A.Z.I

MAIN EVENT
KING OF XWF

The Gauntlet!

WINNER: (I am in turmoil here... this is the cookie. As of this posting we have 8 Mystery RP's vs. John Madison RP's - there have been weaker RP's from both and stronger... REALLY STRONG, as I'll cover in my podcast, hopeuflly tomorrow(before the show is posted...).... I am so fucking torn on this... unless Shane pulls Mystery and Madison as #1 and #2, I don' see how he justifies anyone else other then those two winning at this point... considering it's hopefully to be a 'order of elimination' match ... In that spirit I'm gonna flip a quarter.

Heads is Madison

Tails is Mystery

I am going to flip it.... now. (Really flipping a quarter.)

I came up with heads.

So I predict John Madison wins Gauntlet City's 'Gauntlet' Main Event Match.

(Swear on mama's life, just flipped a quarter.)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes C Y R E N's post:
(03-29-2013)
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-29-2013, 10:00 PM

Peter Gilmour wins every match.

Stamp it!

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

03-29-2013, 10:10 PM

Lol I take all the titles then get rid of the shitty ones

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-30-2013, 12:00 AM

- vs -
Whoever signs up!

I think Wilkins might be able to take it.

European Championship
Jeff Hardy
- vs -
Neonero

Haven't even seen Hardy post yet unless I missed it. I'll go with Neonero.

Mark Fucking Flynn
- vs -
Sebastian Duke
Standard Match

This one is harder to guess than I was originally thinking. I think it will come down to the judges' like for story or like for trash talk. If they like Duke's story more than Flynn's trash talk I could see Duke taking it, and vice versa. I'll do what Cyren did and flip a coin. -- Ok, I flipped a coin. Going with the coin's guess: Flynn

X-Treme Championship
Angelus
- vs -
Whoever signs up!

Angelus retains

Trio Tag Championships
(aka Stable Title)

- vs -
- vs -
- vs -
- vs -
Five Point TAG Rules

Well Shane said to be honest with what you believe and I will be perfectly honest here. If I didn't think my team could win this, I wouldn't still be RPing daily to make up for Peter's small number of RPs on our team. With the combined efforts of my team and what I know we still have planned this weekend, I am going to pull a Slater and vote for my own team to win this. Though I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see the Black Circle take it or even Donathan's team since he's known for his late but great showings.

MAIN EVENT
KING OF XWF

The Gauntlet!

I really doubt it's going to be the people most would think. I bet it's going to go to somebody who got a lucky draw. With that said I'm going with The Senator because from what I've read while I'm at work during the day browsing as a guest he's rather entertaining and can probably take it if he gets one of the last numbers in.

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister Mystery 17 31707 1's post:
(03-30-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-30-2013)
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-30-2013, 12:38 AM

- vs -
Whoever signs up!

Ursula Areano

European Championship
Jeff Hardy
- vs -
Neonero

Neonero (only since I havent seen anything from Hardy yet)

Mark Fucking Flynn
- vs -
Sebastian Duke
Standard Match

Mark Flynn

X-Treme Championship
Angelus
- vs -
Whoever signs up!

Angelus

Trio Tag Championships
(aka Stable Title)

- vs -
- vs -
- vs -
- vs -
Five Point TAG Rules

Soldier, Feder and the other one

MAIN EVENT
KING OF XWF

The Gauntlet!

If we are going solely off rps then it has to be Feder or Soldier. Since I have to make a choice I choose Sebastian Duke (he has the strength of two great showings on his side to everyone else's one match, that has to count extra)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Neonero's post:
(03-30-2013), Ursula Areano (03-30-2013)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-30-2013, 01:43 AM

(03-30-2013, 12:38 AM)Neonero Said: (he has the strength of two great showings on his side to everyone else's one match, that has to count extra)

It does not count extra. That would have been unfair to others since technically by being in 2 matches he *could* post 4 roleplays per day (2 directed to each individual match)

He is going to need to select which match's RPs cross over for him into the gauntlet.

Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-30-2013, 03:08 AM

Ah I see. Regardless, I'll keep my original pick, gogo Duke!
Hate Post Like Post
'Future Legend' Jordi Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

03-30-2013, 05:07 AM

FUTURE LEGEND: I will kill Mark Flynn...

That is all

[Image: fgfafaf23.png]

The most LEGENDARY man ever in the XWF

....and WWE12 online!
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-30-2013, 06:20 AM

Administrator Said:He is going to need to select which match's RPs cross over for him into the gauntlet.

I'm glad you said that. I didn't even think about that. My work vs Flynn counts toward Gauntlet. I'll edit the RP titles to reflect that so it easier on judges.

HEY YO!! It's survey time!

- vs -
Whoever signs up!

WINNER: I'm going to go with Senator Samuels retaining

European Championship
Jeff Hardy
- vs -
Neonero

WINNER: Neonero, because I haven't yet seen any work from Hardy

Mark Fucking Flynn
- vs -
Sebastian Duke
Standard Match

WINNER: The Duke

X-Treme Championship
Angelus
- vs -
Whoever signs up!

WINNER: Angelus retains

Trio Tag Championships
(aka Stable Title)

- vs -
- vs -
- vs -
- vs -
Five Point TAG Rules

WINNER: The Black Circle

MAIN EVENT
KING OF XWF

The Gauntlet!

WINNER: John Madison..... then Sid Feder Mister Mystery cashes in. I'm not even sure that last part is legal. If it is, he should do it.
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-30-2013, 09:49 AM

- vs -
Whoever signs up!

Winner: Myself.

European Championship
Jeff Hardy
- vs -
Neonero

Winner: Neonero

Mark Fucking Flynn
- vs -
Sebastian Duke
Standard Match

Winner: Duke

X-Treme Championship
Angelus
- vs -
Whoever signs up!

Winner: Angelus

Trio Tag Championships
(aka Stable Title)

- vs -
- vs -
- vs -
- vs -
Five Point TAG Rules

Winner: Soldier, Gilmour & Mystery

MAIN EVENT
KING OF XWF

The Gauntlet!

Winner: Unknown Soldier

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Samuels's post:
Unknown Soldier (03-30-2013)
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

03-30-2013, 12:06 PM

- vs -
Whoever signs up!

Winner: John Samuels

European Championship
Jeff Hardy
- vs -
Neonero

Winner: Neonero

Mark Fucking Flynn
- vs -
Sebastian Duke
Standard Match

Winner: Mark Flynn

X-Treme Championship
Angelus
- vs -
Whoever signs up!

Trio Tag Championships
(aka Stable Title)

- vs -
- vs -
- vs -
- vs -
Five Point TAG Rules

Winner: Unknown Soldier, Peter Gilmour & Mister Mystery

MAIN EVENT
KING OF XWF

The Gauntlet!

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-30-2013, 02:45 PM

The PPV card itself has been updated with the actual names in the 24/7 matches now, if people want to go look at it instead of using the template in this thread. Smile

@Duke I mentioned on messenger a while ago you'd need to pick which set of RPs to dedicate toward the Gauntlet.

Regarding the King of XWF crown/title: Yes, it can be cashed in on if somebody with a briefcase chose to do so. Just like any championship. Even the king has to stay on his (or her?) toes at all time! lol

Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-31-2013, 12:09 AM

That was DAYS ago... I couldn't be expected to remember that... anyhow, its settled haha...
Hate Post Like Post
MarkFlynn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-31-2013, 11:48 AM

- vs -
Whoever signs up!

It's a toughie between The Senator or Ronnie Wilkins...

I'll go Senator.

European Championship
Jeff Hardy
- vs -
Neonero

I wish my opponent didn't show up for my match...

Neonero gets all the luck

Mark Fucking Flynn
- vs -
Sebastian Duke
Standard Match

lol I can vote for myself too, Duke.

Mark Flynn in a five-star back and forth war Smile

X-Treme Championship
Angelus
- vs -
Whoever signs up!

Angelus

Trio Tag Championships
(aka Stable Title)

- vs -
- vs -
- vs -
- vs -
Five Point TAG Rules

Between the Black Circle and Mystery Inc...

Shit, this is a good one...

PASS! No wait.

Mystery Inc. by a nose!

MAIN EVENT
KING OF XWF

The Gauntlet!

Finally. An easy one.

FU-TURE LE-GEND *Clap Clap ClapClapClap*
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like MarkFlynn's post:
(03-31-2013), Unknown Soldier (03-31-2013)
Slickster Offline
Back for More

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-31-2013, 12:15 PM

- vs -
Whoever signs up!

Samuels retains

European Championship
Jeff Hardy
- vs -
Neonero

Neonero wins Euro Chanpionship

Mark Fucking Flynn
- vs -
Sebastian Duke
Standard Match

Mark Flynn keeps US title

X-Treme Championship
Angelus
- vs -
Whoever signs up!
Angelus retains

Trio Tag Championships
(aka Stable Title)

- vs -
- vs -
- vs -
- vs -
Five Point TAG Rules

Black Circle

MAIN EVENT
KING OF XWF

The Gauntlet!

I'm saying after Sunday, he'll be known as King Black

[Image: showthread.php?tid=2329&pid=8874#pid8874]
Hate Post Like Post
RonnieWilkins Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

03-31-2013, 12:45 PM

Me
Neo
Duke
Angelus
Black Circle
Me

Send anyone you want, but don't send anyone you want back.
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-01-2013, 05:19 AM

This thread is still open to anyone else who wants to predict the PPV outcomes. Get every match right and earn a guaranteed shot at the King of XWF!

Hate Post Like Post