Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 04:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations for Lesnar
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-06-2014, 08:16 PM

Yeah. So it's 21 and 1 for Taker. Safe to say he's retired?

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:

04-06-2014, 08:25 PM

Should have been somebody else is my only gripe, if Lesnar stays a parttimer it's a waste.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scorpio's post:
CharlotteDyson (04-07-2014)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:

04-06-2014, 09:28 PM

(04-06-2014, 08:25 PM)Scorpio Said: Should have been somebody else is my only gripe, if Lesnar stays a parttimer it's a waste.

My thoughts exactly.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-06-2014, 09:52 PM

Fuck that steroid using wannabe MMA piece of fucking shit! Taker was supposed to go 22-0 but they changed the script cuz taker supposedly had a concussion and told brock to pin him. i hope Brock gets hurt tomorrow on raw after taker kills him during his retirement speech

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:

04-06-2014, 09:59 PM

[Image: 1794660_240580439460926_1197703629_n.jpg]

Also the sources I've seen reporting the script change thing is from a site not too much different from The Onion aka fake news.

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-06-2014, 11:14 PM

yeah i saw that and thought the same.. though it would be great for vince to fire that piece of shit

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:

04-07-2014, 01:27 AM

Calm down Gilmour. You realize this is all scripted right? I doubt you've ever met Lesnar so calling him a piece of shit seems a bit ridiculous, as is wishing the guy harm. As someone else said last night, there is a better than good chance that Taker picked Lesnar to be the one to end his streak, and even if he didn't, Vince would have to be the most ungrateful asshole of all time to have Taker lose to anyone at WM without Taker's ok. So just calm down before you have a heart attack.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-07-2014, 04:49 AM

If I had been in control of the streak ending, it would have been written like a true story.

Taker would have looked like he can't be kept down even after multiple F-5's, but then that's when people from Taker's past would start coming back to haunt him. The ref would get knocked out and then would come, one by one, all or most of his living opponents from past Wrestlemanias. Every single guy they can get to show up, hit Taker and deliver their finisher to him... all in a row. Taker keeps getting up by the time the next guy comes out and then he takes another finisher....

All the way through HHH, HBK, (would be interesting if they could get Punk too) and all the way through guys like Diesel, Sid, Jake Roberts, Superfly Snuka, etc...

And then finally after all those past ghosts came back to put Taker down, the ref wakes back up and sees Lesnar deliver the final F-5. By then the fans would have known damn well what they were seeing play out before their eyes and it would have actually told an amazing story that wrapped up his streak after all those years. It would have made even MORE sense with how they showed caskets in the beginning of his match with all the past fallen names written on them! Think how into it the crowd would have been, either cheering or freaking out as Sid hits that Powerbomb... Diesel hits another one. Jake comes out and hits a DDT! The place would go nuts even with them seeing the end of something great.

That would have been SO easy to do with all the names WWE has access too this time of year. It would have been poetic in a way... but instead, we get an unexpected and awkwardly mapped ending, seemingly out of nowhere after just three finishers? This should have taken an ARMY to accomplish and at the end of the day Lesnar still could have benefited from the win even though he really doesn't need that kind of momentum behind him. The streak ending really could have been something amazing, but once again the lack of creativity in WWE pours over all else like acid.

I have no dislike toward Lesnar since he was filling a role and since I'm pretty sure Taker always wanted Lesnar to be the one... but damn, WWE should have stepped in as far as how to creatively make this all go down. This match is the one that disgusted me most all night, and the performers in the match ARE NOT to blame!!!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Archie Lawson (04-07-2014), Ozymandias (04-07-2014)
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:

04-07-2014, 05:06 AM

Not to mention, half of those guys were already in town for the Hall of Fame stuff. So yeah, it would have been rather easy to get them all to show up and do exactly what you described.

Hate Post Like Post
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-07-2014, 05:44 AM

I don't necessarily see an Undertaker loss at 'Mania as the end of his career. You'd think if the legend among legends was going to retire, we would have known about it ahead of time. I mean, this isn't Barry Horowitz. This is the Undertaker. The Phenom. The Lord of Darkness. The Demon of Death Valley. The single greatest character in the history of professional wrestling.

BUT

If it is the end, he did it his way. And deserved to do it his way no matter how much I hate the fact that the streak is over. If it is the end, the legacy created and left behind by him is something that will never again be duplicated and rightfully so. The legend that is the Undertaker will out live us all.

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1
[Image: CB9gLKY.jpg]
Longest Reigning XWF Confederate Champion

[Image: f2Yls2a.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wyatt Reynolds's post:
CharlotteDyson (04-07-2014)
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:

04-07-2014, 05:57 AM

I think the very fact that it is Taker is why it could be the end of his career. I don't think it is. I do think Sting will convince him to have one more match.

But I think Taker could go out like this because while he was bigger than the sport like Hogan/Austin/Rock etc, he never made it about him, so riding off into the sunset, or darkness if you will, would fit Taker the person/character more than making a spectacle.

Hate Post Like Post
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-07-2014, 06:06 AM

True point. But I think Vince would want to cash in on the end of his career. If it's NOT his last match and the plan is for Taker and Sting next year, I could see that match made tonight. Brock and Heyman come out to gloat... Taker comes out to challenge for a rematch seeking vengeance, Lesnar refuses, Sting challenges Taker.

That's of course, if Taker is not retiring.

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1
[Image: CB9gLKY.jpg]
Longest Reigning XWF Confederate Champion

[Image: f2Yls2a.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:

04-07-2014, 06:13 AM

Yeah I could see it playing out exactly like that.

Will be the first time I tune in for a Raw in a very, very long time.

Hate Post Like Post
Brock Lesnar Offline
Eat. Sleep. Conquer the Streak.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-07-2014, 06:49 AM

Thank you for the kind words. It was a tough match, but I did it.

First I win the Trio Belts. Next, I end the Undertaker's streak.

[Image: ejWdNNU.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brock Lesnar's post:
(04-07-2014)
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:

04-07-2014, 07:01 AM

Brock I think you need to have a match against Peter Gilmour, he had some harsh things to say about you.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ozymandias's post:
(04-07-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-07-2014, 09:21 AM

"I did not watch it, I will not watch it. I didn't like Lesnar in the ufc, thought he was a worthless fighter who's only good for like 3 punches. Did anyone else watch the match with, I wanna say Kimbo Slice, where he got his ass kicked all through round one then got a few good punches and won? He was crap there, and I doubt he improved in the WWE. Sorry E-Lesnar, but real Lesnar is a horrible athlete imo. When I met Chuck Liddel and we high fived (true story, happened right after I fixed a propane buffer. Tell you guys about it sometime) was when I realised how much I truly didn't like Lesnar in the ufc. That being said, I'm ok with him being the one to end the streak. Maybe he'll actually be worth something now."
Guppy Parsh Offline
Person Against The Rape Of Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

04-07-2014, 12:11 PM

I think we don't see Brock Lesnar reversing a Tombstone into his third F-5 as a conceivable ending to the streak then we won't see anything as one. It's better to have it end now than just have years and years of shitty 'Mania matches where we don't care about any of the near-falls.

[Image: H1oMImx.jpg]

16-4
XWF Top 50 of All-Time (#22 on 2015 and 2017 editions, #26 on 2021 edition)
1x RTX/Ruler of the Road to Extreme Xtreme WORLD Champion
2x Trio Tag Champion (1x as Tri Bute /w Ms. Diaz, Ms. Snow Pharaoh, and Mr. Supernova) (1x /w Benito Angelo and Jervis Cottonbelly)
1x Ark of The Covenant Champion
Winner of Gaybe Lincoln's XWF Tag Team Tournament /w Scully
Leader of the PAT-RO-oL's Anti-Rapist Division

Shoutout to Graves for the banner

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-07-2014, 01:03 PM

final word.. bray wyatt or roman reigns should've ended the streak.. fuck lesnar!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:

04-07-2014, 01:17 PM

That was 11 words, after Final Word.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ozymandias's post:
Morbid Angel (04-07-2014)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:

04-07-2014, 05:58 PM

(04-07-2014, 01:03 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: final word.. bray wyatt or roman reigns should've ended the streak.. fuck lesnar!

Maybe. But Mark Calloway didn't see it that way. Because honestly, Lesnar was the only one believable. God, i wish I could do a storyline like that with my character. Make history and stuff.

Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:

04-07-2014, 06:34 PM

(04-07-2014, 01:03 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: final word.. bray wyatt or roman reigns should've ended the streak..

[Image: hes-right-you-qmbtt8.jpg]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:

04-07-2014, 07:58 PM

(04-07-2014, 06:34 PM)Scorpio Said:
(04-07-2014, 01:03 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: final word.. bray wyatt or roman reigns should've ended the streak..

[Image: hes-right-you-qmbtt8.jpg]

Oh I don't disagree. Roman Reigns moreso than Wyatt. Cuz Wyatt shoulda beat Cena.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-08-2014, 12:12 AM

john cena still fears kevin steen

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Unknown Soldier (04-09-2014)
Easy Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:

04-08-2014, 06:39 PM

Nobody knows what they have planned for Brock, and given that promo Paul Heyman gave on Raw, I'd say they gave it to the right guys. Heyman is the best manager in the game, bar none, and Lesnar is a beast. Give it to a young guy and you run the risk of them bailing or getting a career ending injury. Also, I'm curious how Brock Lesnar is a horrible athlete when he's a D1 champ, held the UFC title for the longest reign in history, and probably would have continued to dominate had he not gone down with diverticulitis. Don't think about the streak ending under Brock, think about it like a 6 farewell to the Streak. HBK's matches, HHH's matches, and Punk's match (one of my favorites) were all a part of this long farewell celebration to the WM moments we always cherished.

Oh and that idea of having like 20 guys come to the ring and each give him the finisher, that sounds like horrible television. After 8 guys doing their finish, you'd still have to sit through like 8 or 9 more. lol sorry to say so, but if the match had been better, I don't think yall would have cared that it was Brock.
Hate Post Like Post
Brock Lesnar Offline
Eat. Sleep. Conquer the Streak.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-09-2014, 07:51 AM

It got peoples attention.

It got Brock even more real heat.

It brings in questions.

And Heyman delivered an incredible promo on Raw.

I've read Taker picked Lesnar to end the streak like 4 years ago, but Lesnar of course wouldn't come back. Taker is a big fan of MMA and since MMA is real, and Taker is a tough guy in real life it made sense why he would want Lesnar to be the one. You can talk about giving it to a 'younger' guy, but whose to say that young guy would stick around? Lesnar is probably leaving in another year (maybe), but if CM Punk defeated the streak then we'd be in the same boat. He would have won, got a big push, but probably leave anyway because of burn out.

The match at Mania also showed Lesnar is really talented whether you like him or not. Taker got the concussion early in the match and caused Lesnar to 'carry' the match and call 'live spots'. Was it overall terrible? It was ... okay ... but we weren't going to expect a wrestling match.. and with the concussion.. you know why it wasn't great.

I was shocked when I saw it. I was in denial. But after the promo, and knowing it was Taker's decision to let Lesnar win it, there's not much left to be said. Taker deserves to let whoever end it.

[Image: ejWdNNU.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-09-2014, 08:39 AM

Undertaker has always been my #1 fav in wrestling and Brock isn't too far behind so this subject does matter to me a little more than most shitty wrestling angles. I really feel this was handled incredibly foolishly and I think even a group of monkeys probably could have come up with a more fitting finish.

In my opinion, "horrible television" is having an awkward finish after just three F5s to a guy who in the past had to be taken out by an ENTIRE ROSTER just for Yokozuna to stuff him into a casket. Anybody remember the Undertaker's past and how much it always takes to get him down in the big matches? Even with Taker going down, that casket match where he lost to Yokozuna after taking a beating from the entire roster is still one of the most amazing moments in the Undertaker's history BECAUSE of how many finishers he had to take and how many times he kept getting back up. What if all they did was have Yokozuna do his finisher three times and easily roll Taker into that casket?

There's no way we should have went from THAT so many years ago, to seeing John Cena kick out of 15 Rock Bottoms last year, to now this year Taker gets a regular old pinfall as a result of three of the SAME finisher? We saw a bland John Cena kick out of more finishers than we could COUNT last year and you think it makes sense for Taker to fall at this WM to three F5s? All of a sudden it's Undertaker's match where we should start cutting back on how many finishers get kicked out of? What?!?!? LMAO Yeah, good thinking WWE. The BS with Cena kicking out of endless Rock Bottoms last year still is a subject that annoys me greatly btw lol Cena should not be kicking out of more finishers than the Undertaker.

Pretty wasteful after all the years of effort THEY put into making us believe that the Undertaker's streak was something supernatural that would take unbelievable circumstances to end. I'm just going by what they've taught us over the years when I say how disappointing this is, because the streak was never just supposed to randomly end while people didn't even realize what was happening in front of them. Probably the worst ending in Wrestlemania if not wrestling history itself... and this is coming from a guy who IS a Lesnar fan. Brock's probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite in WWE, actually, but WWE spent decades teaching us that it would take the mouth of hell opening to finally swallow Taker's streak and then it just randomly ended during what everybody thought was another easy near fall?

It was almost as awkward as that time they had Kozlov beat Taker by body slamming him out of his "old school" rope walk and getting a clean fall with NO finisher needed... but at least that wasn't at WM! lol

At least if all of Taker's past foes could have come out and make it like the end of an epic saga, people would have started to realize what they were seeing happen before their eyes and they could have appreciated it instead of having to convince themselves why it was ok after the fact. For those who saw that classic Royal Rumble match with Yokozuna, it would have been like deja vu. Anybody who would get bored watching legend after legend come out and confront Taker on the grandest stage of them all should just turn off their TV, because why are you even watching if something that rare that collides past and present isn't entertaining to you?

That final moment should have been something that we all felt move in slow motion before our eyes. Instead, it was a blink of an eye where some people thought the WWE network glitched! lol Horrible ending for a match featuring two of my top favorites in wrestling history. At least it didn't go to somebody I can't stand... got to look at the glass half full. haha

Looking ahead, let's just hope this doesn't mean Lesnar gets fed to John Cena AGAIN now to make Cena seem more invincible than ever before, now having defeated the guy who broke the streak BEFORE and AFTER Brock breaking it. That's all we need... If that happens, I'll fuck myself in the ass with a camera and send the footage straight to WWE. After this, if Lesnar does lose to anybody anytime in the next year or two, I sure hope it's somebody damn good who deserves it. (Reigns, Wyatt or maybe even Cesaro)

I 100% agree Taker earned the right to choose Lesnar and I am glad Brock and Taker were able to finish the match the way it was planned even with Taker getting hurt, but it's the fact that it was already planned to end that way that gets me. It means there was a point where a small handful of WWE people got together in the back and actually agreed that having it end that way made sense after all these years... and THAT's what boggles my mind. Many wow. Such amaze.

Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:

04-09-2014, 09:06 AM

Who knows what role Taker's severe concussion played in how this match went down. Not the ending per say, that was obviously set in stone but exactly how it ended. I've had concussions, several, some severe to the point of hospital stays, some not as bad but it is entirely possible that what they had planned to do was different than what actually happened on account of Taker's head injuries.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-09-2014, 09:14 AM

It's possible but I'm doubting it. Reports have gone out stating that the ending went as planned and he was not expected to kick out of that third F5 regardless. Sure, it's possible they're just saying that to give people less to talk about, but I have a feeling that was their big plan to end the streak... three finishers.

Granted without the concussion the match would have flowed a lot better and maybe had more "holy shit" moments, but at the end of the day I think it still was going to end after the third F5... even though Cena can kick out of 30 Rock Bottoms the year before. yikes lol

Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-09-2014, 09:23 AM

(04-08-2014, 06:39 PM)Easy Said: Nobody knows what they have planned for Brock, and given that promo Paul Heyman gave on Raw, I'd say they gave it to the right guys. Heyman is the best manager in the game, bar none, and Lesnar is a beast. Give it to a young guy and you run the risk of them bailing or getting a career ending injury. Also, I'm curious how Brock Lesnar is a horrible athlete when he's a D1 champ, held the UFC title for the longest reign in history, and probably would have continued to dominate had he not gone down with diverticulitis. Don't think about the streak ending under Brock, think about it like a 6 farewell to the Streak. HBK's matches, HHH's matches, and Punk's match (one of my favorites) were all a part of this long farewell celebration to the WM moments we always cherished.

Oh and that idea of having like 20 guys come to the ring and each give him the finisher, that sounds like horrible television. After 8 guys doing their finish, you'd still have to sit through like 8 or 9 more. lol sorry to say so, but if the match had been better, I don't think yall would have cared that it was Brock.

I don't feel like logging in as swagz right now. Yeah, he won championships, but the broncos went to the Superbowl this year. They were terrible athletes then. I am not a wrestling fan, don't watch it, but I know some stuff, mostly from here and a guy I used to work with who would call out of work for all the ppvs. I did, however, watch a few of Lesnar's matches in the UFC. Now, for that to be worth it the fights had to be entertaining, and for the most part they weren't. He looked more like an animated punching bag for most of them imo, and I actually got so bored I wanted to watch paint dry. Judging on how people react to Lesnar here, I'd say going from one sport back to the other hasn't changed that feeling. Now, you bring up his Diverticulitis, do you really know what that is? Because it's pretty common, and is usually not serious. Maybe he did get a real serious case, and maybe he just quit because of how bland he was and people knew it. To be good at sports entertainment you have to entertain.

And just an example of a good athlete, Rich Peverly. He had heart surgery missed 3 weeks, came back, collapsed during a game, got resuscitated and begged to be put back in. Heart problems outweigh diverticulitis, and he didn't quit.

But again, just my opinion.

[Image: JDBXAeW.jpg]
[Image: LEU246w.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-09-2014, 09:51 AM

I think what makes the diverticulitis worse was that he had to come back from it to fight a steroid abusing freak soon after, and obviously lost. Diverticulitis can be life threatening on its own, even without having to return to fight Alistair Roidreem. I'd quit UFC too if I had a severe condition and then returned to lose to somebody on roids. He already had proven that a "wrestling actor" can come into the UFC and defeat legitimate fighters, so I think it made sense for him to exit that scene when he did.

I've seen what diverticulitis can do up close and personal because a few years back a family member of mine had to have a large section of their intestinal track removed and it changed that person's life forever, unfortunately. I could be wrong but I think when Brock was going through it, it was considered a very bad case. I believe the pockets that form in the intestines had busted open and he had shit leaking into his insides for a while before it was caught, if the reports I remember reading were accurate. It's also possible the reports were exaggerated, so who knows in Brock's case, but I do know my own family member almost died from the same thing.

Also as for UFC itself, I don't find very many fights entertaining. If you're used to being "wowed" during a match and you're even slightly familiar with how wrestling matches usually go, then the UFC is going to seem awkward and boring as hell when they keep hugging each other and spend half the round wrapped up together on the floor. lol They'd need to overhaul the rules of a UFC fight big time if they wanted it to be constant entertainment. The best UFC fight I ever saw was one that ended in about 3 seconds and I already forget who the fighters were. Some guy rushes in for a double leg takedown at the same time the other guy threw a high knee and the knee knocked out the guy instantly. There was no time to get bored during that one. lol

Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-09-2014, 08:36 PM

John Cena can kick out from a shotgun blast to the face.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:

04-09-2014, 08:48 PM

(04-09-2014, 08:36 PM)Unknown Soldier Said: John Cena can kick out from a shotgun blast to the face.

With an elephant sitting on his chest.

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-10-2014, 04:26 AM

After having both legs chopped off.

Hate Post Like Post