Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 11:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling all y'all out
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-26-2017, 06:35 PM

"Seems like anymore folks around here have had their nuts severed."

A scene of Dolly Waters holding a selfie stick outward from her egg-shaped music chair becomes visible. Per the usual, her face is a bit gaunt and bruised but still charming nonetheless. There's solid shiner under her left eye that's starting to heal up finally.

"What happened to accountability? What happened to self-worth? What happened to self reliance? What happened to courage? To grit? To tenacity? What happened to not being a douchey-?

Dolly sighs as she looks over to see #45 aimlessly blathering on her television.

"Perhaps it's just a testament to the deplorable times we're living, but y'all here in the XWF- and when I say 'y'all' I mean y'all cowards who only find strength in numbers greater than the piddly pair of prunes under yer' missing manhoods- y'all've become nothing but a bunch of bitch-made cowards.

Let's take Chris Chaos fer' instance. A man who dubs himself 'chaotic', he and his little whore jump ship at their most recent sign of peril and fall in line with the latest and greatest trend of being a punk bitch who can't carry their own loads. Why Chris? Did you see big bad Caedus looming and figure you didn't wanna' take that ass beating so you hopped on that wart-filled Ax3 dick? I don't suppose you'll be invoking that rematch clause so long as yer' "bro" is champ will you?

What a chump.

Maybe you remembered in the back of that cobwebbed cluster of dog shit and smut-selfies brain of yer's that comment Heyman made about releasing "The Sharks" and figured you'd better get some protection before you got singled out huh?

See, me? I gives no fucks about being singled out and that's the difference between me and the greater number of fools floating around the XWF... I don't need a plethora of pussies surrounding me to feel better about my chances on any given night. Am I the best this place has to offer? Nah, but that don't mean that I can't and I won't stand MY OWN fucking ground.

Y'all resort to cheap tactics and sneak attacks on a little girl because yer' too weak to stand up to me alone. Can't bare the thought that little ol' Dolly Waters might just pop yer jaw off from yer' skull. Just like that pussy Michael Graves who I maimed backstage and left looking like elephant man in comic con drag- that wasn't just a message to him, but to any of you fucks who've found greater purpose by aligning with those who posses a bit of greater testicular fortitude than yer'self.

If yer' going to come at Dolly Waters, you best bring yer' entire set, because if you fuck around and leave me breathing, well... just know that I'll have something in store for ya'. That goes for Ax3 and the Kings. Sure, I may have a tag partner and a friend in Thaddeus Duke, but Theo on behalf of The Kings- fuck yer' trademark and royalties- made a claim at my Xtreme Championship and that's got nothing to do with Revolution Prime and everything to do with Dolly Waters and whichever of you saps wants to take a stab at it. I do this shit all by my lonely boys, and all yer money, star power, passive racism and legacy means shit to me.

So regardless of when we wake up to the inevitable day that these groups of untrustworthy clowns have stabbed each other in the back and have dissolved into nothing but a bunch of ego maniacs with hurt feelings- I'll still be here, champion or not, standing on my own two feet and marching towards my quest of being the one woman monarch of XWF.

In the meantime? Bring Madison, bring Caedus, bring Pryce, bring Chaos, bring D'Ville, bring Hart, bring Samuels, bring Gayves! I'll fucking fight every last one of you, one by one until you get a grasp on what yer' all missing.

Consider this my target.

Dolly holds up her Xtreme title,

"I'll be waiting fer' yer' shot... and it better be yer' best, bitch."

The feed is lost.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
Imperial (04-26-2017), Mezian (04-26-2017), Mr Killjoy (04-26-2017), Vincent Lane (04-27-2017)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-26-2017, 07:03 PM

..:Static::..

An image flashes across the screen trying to fight its way through the snow. As the image comes in clear and the snow fades away, we see Micheal Graves sitting in an office chair in front of a computer. He is wearing purple silk pajamas and his now trademark mask. On the computer screen in front of him are various pictures of Dolly Waters via Google. In his hand, a Dolly Waters Barbie Doll that has been stripped of all of it's clothing. Graves scrolls through the pictures, settling on one of Dolly in her bloomers. Graves left hand inches down under the desk as he brings the naked Dolly to his face, licking it from toe to head. Just then Terry Blackstone slaps Micheal in the back of the head, startling him as he throws the doll across the room and spins around in the chair, his hand still in his pajama pants.

"MICHEAL, WHAT DID I TELL YOU!?!"

Micheal looks up to Terry like a scalded dog as he slowly removes his hand from his pants.

"That I should wait until High Stakes..."

Terry smiles as he places a hand on Graves shoulder.

"Yes Michael, wait until you can play with the real deal."

And just as quickly as the scene burst in through the static it fades back out.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Imperial (04-26-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post!
Dolly Waters (04-27-2017)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-26-2017, 07:15 PM

Jesus Christ, Graves.

You're lucky Darren is in the barn laying waste to a fifth of scotch, beating his dick like it owes him money.

If he saw this he'd keel over.

I honestly hope Dolly finishes the job she started and actually kills your pedophile ass this time around.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cadryn Tiberius's post:
Dolly Waters (04-27-2017) [-]
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-26-2017, 08:36 PM

Awww, that time of the month?

Just kidding, I must say I admire you Dolly, no not like THAT I'm not Graves.

Seriously...Graves...seek help or imma take you out myself.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Dolly Waters (04-27-2017), JackCain (04-27-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-27-2017, 05:20 PM

dolly im glad you're stepping up against that pissant graves.. u need a bodyguard I'll disect that wannabe Xtreme God myself for u.. long as I get a shot at that belt :P

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Peter Fn Gilmour's post!
(04-27-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-27-2017, 05:27 PM

"You stay away from her Gilmour! I will fucking rip you to shreds if you go anywhere near her! She's mine, mine, mine, mine,

MINE!

Who in the fuck do you think you are trying to stand between the two of us? Our Love is a love thats built on the truest foundation! A foundation of pain and suffering! You don't know shit about pain and suffering, you don't know shit about true love, you don't know shit about Dolly Waters!

You're famous for telling people to suck you dick, right? Well if you EVER bring that misshapen baby dick around my woman again I'll bite the little fucker off!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-27-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-27-2017, 05:52 PM

Ok there Lorena Bobbit. Calm your testicals.

I am not pursuing Ms. Waters like the PEDO that you are. I know she can stand on her own but I will not stand for this. You should be locked up and treated like the BITCH that you are in JAIL! Or I could just end your career and have Dolly spill her period blood all over your ugly face.. Choice is yours bub..

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-27-2017, 06:10 PM

"End my career? Don't make me laugh chubby! The last time you started off at the mouth towards me? I sent you running to the all-you-can-eat buffet bar, were you ate all that you could, and then some. Speaking of which fat boy, where the fucks Mia Kim? Did you gobble her up to, because I hurt your feelings so bad?

What do you think's going to happen this time if you step in the ring with me again? I'll be taking more than a catchphrase I promise you that much. What I suggest is, you sit your fat ass back down, and mind your fucking business!
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-27-2017, 06:27 PM

"Society's opinion of me matters not, McBride. I found true love, and love as we know, conquers all."
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-27-2017, 09:54 PM

you're a pedo and vincent lane does NOT like pedos!!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-27-2017, 11:46 PM

(04-27-2017, 06:27 PM)Micheal Graves Said: "Society's opinion of me matters not, McBride. I found true love, and love as we know, conquers all."
No. That's where you're wrong.

Duke blood conquers all.

Love is just a distraction.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-28-2017, 03:37 AM

Graves is a pretty appropriate name for you pal. Especially as you should be digging your own.

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JackCain's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-28-2017)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-28-2017, 04:46 AM

(04-28-2017, 03:37 AM)JackCain Said: Graves is a pretty appropriate name for you pal. Especially as you should be digging your own.

Oh, he is.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
JackCain (04-28-2017), Theo Pryce (04-28-2017)