Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-26-2024, 02:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dude
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-26-2015, 05:32 AM

[[[ The XWF X-Treme Champion, Bruce Blingsteen, opens the door to his dressing room and finds Calypso standing there hitting a bong. ]]]

[Image: scheer700.jpg&w=700&h=290&zc=1&q=80&bid=1]

"Dude! You have got to try this shit! It will blow your muthuh fuckin' mind!"

[[[ Calypso hands the bong over to the X-Treme Champ and he takes a huge hit and blows the smoke right back into Calypso's face! Calypso coughs and gags as it adds to his contact buzz. The champ smacks his lips a bit and tastes the reefer.... ]]]

(Is this my weed?!) [[[ Bruce Blingsteen thinks to himself.... ]]]

[[[ He looks up at Calypso suspiciously and gets kicked square in the balls then open-palm smacked across the face. Bruce falls back, but never letting go of the bong! Calyspo snatches it out of his hand and swings it over Bruce's head! It shatters into a thousand pieces and the champ goes down! ]]]

"I am so stoned right now."

[[[ Calypso goes for the pin! ]]]

ONe!

TwO!!

tHrE.....
Edit
Brucette Blingsteen Offline
Don't do drugs...without me.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-26-2015, 06:14 AM

Kick out!

Bruce is too high to do anything aggressive so he just shrugs his shoulders, waves his hands mystically in front of his face and vanishes into a puff of smoke.

Current Universal Champion
(1x) X-Treme Champion