Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-29-2024, 01:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apologies
Elisha Offline
Don't go down to the woods tonight.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-18-2014, 11:15 AM

I have been pretty inactive on the boards and skype since the Trio title shot. I'm not one to share everything happening in my life, but in short: family member (grandmother) was dying so my family took turns (days/hours) watching her through out the week since March and she passed away Monday, I had to do the funeral.. I haven't had a day off work in 4 weeks and I'm totally exhausted.. and I haven't slept more than 4 hours in about 4 weeks. All that plus spending time with my wife and daughter some and my family while they were in town (my mom more specifically since she lives away).

I haven't really even been on the website to look at what's been happening.

To the GMs, I apologize for my inactivity especially to Theo for lack of rp for this past Madness.

My mind is tired and I just don't feel like doing anything extra at the moment, but I'll be back. I think I have Monday off!!! Finally a day of rest.

[Image: 2b6d4bc0-f04e-46fe-98b2-4584c5178299_zps1fa4586d.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-18-2014, 01:21 PM

LIFE > XWF

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Tommy Gunn (04-18-2014)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-18-2014, 03:24 PM

You've done MORE than enough to prove your worth here and to earn this time whenever needed. No worries. Take your time. Take things as they come and just try to keep a level head through these tough times. XWF should be what you do for fun and not be something you feel obligated to do.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-18-2014, 04:18 PM

Yeah what Shane said. No need to apologize to me. While I may be bummed about a lack of activity on the show I knew what was going on with you and again, as Shane said, you've done plenty to earn a few weeks off.

Good luck with everything. We will be here when you get back.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Hate Post Like Post