Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 08:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Churr Bum
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-06-2022, 07:07 PM

Nothing out of the ordinary where Jenny was in her dressing room, where she was greated with a tasty cherry pie. As se took a slice of the pie, it randomly exploded all over her face and upper body, due to the explosion, it temporally knocked her on the floor.

JB comes into her dressing room, and looked at the downed Jenny.

"Damn, it still works huh?.... thank god i knew someone who'd planted it."

Of course he tasted it the exploded by on lilly white Myst with his finger. Then he was about to leave the room, but something in his view which was her title made him ponder...

should I pin this broad?

Will the police consider this a crime on a whyte woman?

Do i need a shot with this strap?

After all that pondering, he just leaves the dressing room...

He ends up coming back to the room to see her up on her feet, wiping the cherry filling off her, then he bends her over and spanks her, then lets her go as she was screaming in pain from the spanking. Then he lifts her in the Blacklisted position and slams her on random plushies on the floor, and pins her with one of them for good measure as the ref who was underneath those plushies counted the fall...

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Latina Submission Machina (12-06-2022)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-06-2022, 11:20 PM

"Take your ass back to the other side of the tracks where it belongs. You want a shot at this belt? EARN IT."

Jenny kicks the fuck out
Hate Post Like Post