Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-18-2024, 04:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kids With Their Backpacks Stuns Moxley During Recess
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-24-2013, 10:04 AM

We see our lovely X-Treme Champ inside a Elementary School's Playground during the kids recess. Then we see Moxley walking to a kid playing on the jungle gym, and the kid was trying to kick him away from him.

Then we see Black running towards the gym outside with a chair and he smacks it on his skull and picks him up to his feet and hits this move on him...

[Image: animation1uo.gif]

Then he calls the kid on the jungle gym down to kick this guy on the ground. Then we see this kid pinning Moxley with Black doing the count...

Uno...

Dos...

???......

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-24-2013, 04:36 PM

Dean is confused but notices that instead of John Black pinning him, it's a kid pinning him. Dean throws the kid off of himself and then pulls John Black down on top of him.

With John Black on top of Dean - their noses pressed together - Dean giggles and states the obvious...

• Yeah baby you know YOU have to be the one pinning me, right? You can't have some crazy kid pin me! If I lost a championship every single time a kid pinned me, I'D HAVE NEGATIVE ONE BILLION TITLES RIGHT NOW!

Dean keeps laying there with John Black on top of him. It seems this pin is still going strong! What will John Black say or do now?

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-24-2013, 05:23 PM

Then Black gets off Moxley and gets to his feet and leaves the scene....

I'm a just tell you good luck with your title defense with Austin...ill get you some other way.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-24-2013, 06:53 PM

xwf99.com reports: Tune in live to Monday Madness tonight to see the continuation!

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

ChrisLegend Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-24-2013, 07:02 PM

Hey Deano....
When your done playing with that walkin puncline of a wrestler John Black, we have business capadre.....
You have something of mine, i want it back

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdIIfBnJTvQ47xKSm3YAD...mGq_vTgTGe]
[/php]
"Legends Never Die" Pin