Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-07-2024, 05:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling all teams
Skkizoid Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-11-2016, 08:36 PM

I think it's time for me and Johnny to finally team together. Does anybody want to come out and play?

[img][Image: 1e549410-3fe5-4a91-be2c-461d6645c5d7_zps560e42b5.jpg][/img][/php][/quote]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-11-2016, 10:09 PM

(06-11-2016, 08:36 PM)Skkizoid Said: I think it's time for me and Johnny to finally team together. Does anybody want to come out and play?

What my boy Skizzy said, any makeshift or "established" teams wants to take us on? Shit it could even be a pair of unlikely duo's who aren't willing to be partners for one night for all WE care. I just want us to start somewhere, so step up to the rodeo.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Rain (06-13-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-11-2016, 10:55 PM

"There is room for more Riders, but, we could probably take John. As for you, Skkizoid, my answer is a very, emphatic...

No.

You are not worthy."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-12-2016, 02:00 AM

"GT, it appears you are seriously Dim, get it? It appears that when Archie hit you, you really, truly got your bell rung.

They don't want to join your shitty stable, they want to beat you. It's not rocket science. Put your Shade and Abaddon against them."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Vincent Lane (06-12-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-12-2016, 06:20 AM

"And I'm offering John to actually be a part of something that is going to grow. To become a Rider. Instead of letting himself be with Skkizoid. Though. That does sound good. To test John to see if he truly is worthy.

Shade, Abaddon. Do you two want to face them? It'll put John to the test, And Abaddon, you get to break Skkizoid."

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-12-2016, 06:23 AM

"Booked. Tank and Shade vs Black and Skizz vs Felix and Scully vs MacBeth and Abbadon."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-12-2016, 06:35 AM

"Frodo, unless Shade and Abaddon say yes, you will book nothing of the sort. So you can go sit your happy Tom Thumb looking ass down and see...

diff your way out of this conversation."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Unknown Soldier (06-17-2016), Vincent Lane (06-12-2016)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-12-2016, 06:56 AM

(06-12-2016, 06:23 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "Booked. Tank and Shade vs Black and Skizz vs Felix and Scully vs MacBeth and Abbadon."

Frodo, Frodo, Frodo. Just to let you know Macbeth is mine and Felix teammate, he is a member of The Union. Are you confused? Or just acting like a simpleton?"
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-12-2016, 07:03 AM

"Frodo has no mental awareness anymore. If he had any. Think he just wants to either do one of two things.

One, he wants to see if we'll go the route of start lambasting him for his 'stupidity'. Or two, make you and I actually try to like one another by giving us a common enemy.

Or, maybe as I said, he lost any mental awareness he had. "

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-12-2016, 07:43 AM

John the Black Rider?

I can dig it.

BLACK riders came from the sea.
There was clang and clang of spear and shield,
And clash and clash of hoof and heel,
Wild shouts and the wave of hair
In the rush upon the wind:
Thus the ride of sin.

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-12-2016, 08:05 AM

"I know whose teammate he is. But I change the rules as I see fit. I found him a better partner."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-12-2016, 08:21 AM

I will only do it if master says so

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-13-2016, 07:23 AM

(06-12-2016, 09:45 PM)Michael McBride Said:
(06-12-2016, 08:21 AM)Shade Said: I will only do it if master says so

"You have a master? So in other words. You're a bitch."

Well of course I don't give a shit not worth my time.

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-13-2016, 03:45 PM

(06-13-2016, 12:43 PM)Michael McBride Said:
(06-13-2016, 07:23 AM)Shade Said:

"So you admit it. You're a bitch and I could kick your ass with ease. You're nothing and you will always be nothing."

One, I didn't give an answer to your Juvenile acts. Two, Stop assuming things. Three, Your messing with the wrong person. Four, I call my mentor my Master and Five, Don't go barking up the wrong three or you will regret it.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shade's post:
(06-13-2016), Rain (06-13-2016)
"Meme Machine" Mike L. Green Offline
Fighting 4 Ur Memes

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-13-2016, 03:51 PM

(06-13-2016, 07:23 AM)Shade Said:

"So you admit it. You're a bitch and I could kick your ass with ease. You're nothing and you will always be nothing."

[Image: 98b.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Meme Machine" Mike L. Green's post:
(06-13-2016), Jakob Davis (06-14-2016), Thomas Girard (07-31-2016), Unknown Soldier (06-17-2016)
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-14-2016, 08:40 AM

(06-13-2016, 11:46 PM)Michael McBride Said:
(06-13-2016, 03:45 PM)Shade Said:

One, I didn't give an answer to your Juvenile acts. Two, Stop assuming things. Three, Your messing with the wrong person. Four, I call my mentor my Master and Five, Don't go barking up the wrong three or you will regret it.

"Well it's good to know you can count but I have to ask. How in the fuck can someone bark up the number three? I'm sure you meant tree but by the looks of it. You're really that much of a dumb ass. Do you really think I fear you? If you think that. You way more of a dumb ass than I thought. There isn't a damn thing you could do to me. Sure you call your mentor master but we all know you really call him daddy. Like I said. You're nothing but a bitch. Plus you already admitted to that. So run along and go back to your daddy. He's waiting for his little bitch boy."

Ah, Funny you think that making fun of me having a mentor is a joke. Well you crossed the line and giving you a choice. Either Fuck Off or Get your ass Kicked

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade's post:
(06-14-2016)
Felix Braddock Offline
The Übermensch

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-14-2016, 10:27 AM

Go blow up a car you heathen and don't make fun of poor Shade. He might go shoot up a school.

[Image: qeuhwfY.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-14-2016, 01:40 PM

(06-14-2016, 12:21 PM)Michael McBride Said:
(06-14-2016, 08:40 AM)Shade Said:
(06-13-2016, 11:46 PM)Michael McBride Said:
"Well it's good to know you can count but I have to ask. How in the fuck can someone bark up the number three? I'm sure you meant tree but by the looks of it. You're really that much of a dumb ass. Do you really think I fear you? If you think that. You way more of a dumb ass than I thought. There isn't a damn thing you could do to me. Sure you call your mentor master but we all know you really call him daddy. Like I said. You're nothing but a bitch. Plus you already admitted to that. So run along and go back to your daddy. He's waiting for his little bitch boy."

Ah, Funny you think that making fun of me having a mentor is a joke. Well you crossed the line and giving you a choice. Either Fuck Off or Get your ass Kicked

"BWHAHAHAHAHAHA. What the fuck are you going to do Shade? You couldn't kick my ass if you tried. You're more useless than tits on a bull. You could even pick the match and you'd still lose. You're weak and pathetic but if you want to get your ass handed to you so badly. Name the time and the place and I'll gladly put you in check lad. Plus I could use a punching bag that bleeds."

Since you kindly gave me permission to pick the match and when it takes place, Well it's going to be on the next warfare after the up coming one and it will be an Irish Deathmatch. Not to discriminate. Don't worry i make you humble

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-14-2016, 05:13 PM

(06-14-2016, 02:59 PM)Michael McBride Said:
(06-14-2016, 01:40 PM)Shade Said:
(06-14-2016, 12:21 PM)Michael McBride Said: "BWHAHAHAHAHAHA. What the fuck are you going to do Shade? You couldn't kick my ass if you tried. You're more useless than tits on a bull. You could even pick the match and you'd still lose. You're weak and pathetic but if you want to get your ass handed to you so badly. Name the time and the place and I'll gladly put you in check lad. Plus I could use a punching bag that bleeds."

Since you kindly gave me permission to pick the match and when it takes place, Well it's going to be on the next warfare after the up coming one and it will be an Irish Deathmatch. Not to discriminate. Don't worry i make you humble

"I give you the power to pick a match a D you pick that. Fine. Sure whatever. I hope you're ready to die lad. Start writing your will. You're going to need it."

Obviously you don't understand the concept of a normal Deathmatch and a gimmick Deathmatch. You know people don't die in a gimmick deathmatch do you, I just an xtreme rules match dialed up to eleven. No one actually dies and I want to you to live in embarrassment that you started a fight that you couldn't finish .

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-15-2016, 06:00 AM

(06-14-2016, 07:03 PM)Michael McBride Said:
(06-14-2016, 05:13 PM)Shade Said:
(06-14-2016, 02:59 PM)Michael McBride Said:
"I give you the power to pick a match a D you pick that. Fine. Sure whatever. I hope you're ready to die lad. Start writing your will. You're going to need it."

Obviously you don't understand the concept of a normal Deathmatch and a gimmick Deathmatch. You know people don't die in a gimmick deathmatch do you, I just an xtreme rules match dialed up to eleven. No one actually dies and I want to you to live in embarrassment that you started a fight that you couldn't finish .

"Bitch. It's already finished. You signed on the dotted line and I'm going to kill you. Plain and simple but I'm sure some magic voodoo guy will bring you back but you'll die non the less."

Fine if your so Lets just say accepting on becoming a suicidal cunt fine by me but once i beat... no Kill you, I'll make you understand that You don't mess with me or my mentor when your not in our league.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-15-2016, 07:36 AM

Let's up the stakes a tad... how about we have us an IRISH CAR BOMB match?

McBride vs. Shade - first man to stuff his opponent into a car and throw a Molotov Cocktail into it wins!

McBride, if you win, we can make you a top contender for the Hart Title currently possessed by Shade's daddy Ghost Tank. That ought to motivate him.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-15-2016, 08:14 AM

(06-15-2016, 07:36 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Let's up the stakes a tad... how about we have us an IRISH CAR BOMB match?

McBride vs. Shade - first man to stuff his opponent into a car and throw a Molotov Cocktail into it wins!

McBride, if you win, we can make you a top contender for the Hart Title currently possessed by Shade's daddy Ghost Tank. That ought to motivate him.

"Because I am confident enough that Shade will win this match, even though even I had to go through, what? Three hoops? Just to get to the Hart title even though after the first, I should've been next in line? Let's see how many hoops I had to leap through, shall we? I killed Emerick, which should have been the only hoop. Then, I killed Shade, that's two, then Reeve. That's three. Are you going to make McBride go through two more after Shade?

Actually, that's a good idea.

He can go through a gauntlet of matches every Warfare. First is Shade, second can be Abaddon, third can be an opponent of my choosing, and they have to face McBride before he gets to the Hart title.

Not everyone has to do this, but I'm feeling a bit... what's the word?

Pissed.

Yes, that's it. Pissed that it took so fucking long before I got to put my hands on Macbeth. Someone should feel the same anger before they face me. He can be named number one contender, sure. But he has to go through two other people after Shade.

That's if he can actually make it beyond Shade."

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-15-2016, 09:10 AM

(06-15-2016, 07:36 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Let's up the stakes a tad... how about we have us an IRISH CAR BOMB match?

Hey boss what in it for me because i don't need to take the hart championship from my mentor. So anything better in mind. Also don't mind about the match at least I get to humiliate him after the match after i watch him scream and shit himself as the car begins to explode.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-15-2016, 10:47 AM

GT, my dude, I appreciate your passion, I really do, man.

Fact is, though, the Hart Title needs to be defended very regularly as a fundamental aspect of its prestige. We need a contender, and this gives us an opportunity for just that!

Now, don't you worry at all about the title being on the line during the Warfare these two cats will be clawing each other, dude, because I've got AWESOME plans for you and your buddy Abaddon, which I KNOW you'll be keen on, man.

Oh and Shade? What's in it for you? You get a payday and a chance to prove to your lord and savior that you can get the job done for him. BUT, if that isn't good enough, I'll throw in one more... if you win this match against McBrizzle, you'll get a chance to contend for the Intercontinental Title once that champion is decided!

Trust me, dude, Loverboy and the XWF take care of the ones who take care of them!

And the ones who cross us? They get to be the ones taken care of.

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-15-2016, 01:25 PM

(06-15-2016, 01:19 PM)Michael McBride Said:
(06-15-2016, 09:10 AM)Shade Said:

Hey boss what in it for me because i don't need to take the hart championship from my mentor. So anything better in mind. Also don't mind about the match at least I get to humiliate him after the match after i watch him scream and shit himself as the car begins to explode.

"Shade. We all know I'm going to win and kill you. Might as we give up now boyo. You don't stand a change. I'm going to use more than a cocktail. I'm going to use some C4 to finish you off when I set your ass on fire."

Keep Dreaming Irish man Keep Dreaming

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-15-2016, 01:26 PM

(06-15-2016, 10:47 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: GT, my dude, I appreciate your passion, I really do, man.

Fact is, though, the Hart Title needs to be defended very regularly as a fundamental aspect of its prestige. We need a contender, and this gives us an opportunity for just that!

Now, don't you worry at all about the title being on the line during the Warfare these two cats will be clawing each other, dude, because I've got AWESOME plans for you and your buddy Abaddon, which I KNOW you'll be keen on, man.

Oh and Shade? What's in it for you? You get a payday and a chance to prove to your lord and savior that you can get the job done for him. BUT, if that isn't good enough, I'll throw in one more... if you win this match against McBrizzle, you'll get a chance to contend for the Intercontinental Title once that champion is decided!

Trust me, dude, Loverboy and the XWF take care of the ones who take care of them!

And the ones who cross us? They get to be the ones taken care of.

Thanks Boss I appreciate it.

Hate Post Like Post