Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Roster Pages of Inactive/Former Names
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Meme Machine" Mike L. Green
"Meme Machine" Mike L. Green Offline
Fighting 4 Ur Memes

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-24-2016, 02:28 PM

WRESTLER'S STATS

In-Ring Name: "Meme Machine" Mike L. Green

Wrestler's Real Name: Mike L. Green

New to XWF or a returning roster member?: Returning I guess, another character I'm trying out

Wrestler Date of Birth: 6/9/84

Height: 6'9

Weight: 500 Pounds

Hometown: Now resides in deepest, darkest 4Chan, also in Momma Green's basement.

Personality: W0T M8? R U ASKING ABOUT MY PERSONALITY? GR8, I AM A 100% FUCKB0I KILLA! I ALWAYS MK SURE THT THEY GET RECKED, FCKED, AND SUX ME C0CK. I AM A M8 0NLY 2 TRU M8'S AND FELL0W MEMBERS OF TEH SKELET0N ARMY. NOW FCK OFF YOU DRTY SCRUB. #SHREKISLOVE #SHREKISLIFE #GETREKED #MLG4LIFE #SMOKEWEEDEVERYDAY

Alignment (heel/face/tweener): TWEENER CUZ ANTI HEROS R C00L.

Looks Description: A DEMIGOD, THE DREAM OF ALL THE SEXXXY BITCHES. (A Fat, middle aged, neckbearded, glasses wearing nerd who looks like if jabba the hutt ate all of the obese people in america at once with a side of diet coke.)

Ethnicity: 100% A̶M̶E̶R̶I̶C̶A̶N̶ ̶W̶H̶I̶T̶E̶ ̶M̶A̶L̶E̶ UNISEX GENDER FLUID W/ A MASCULINE EDGE

Pic Base: KimmoKM (Better Known as Butthurt Dweller or Gordo Granudo)

WRESTLING STYLE

Strengths: His fatness makes him almost impossible to pick up, he also has a lot of strength, he gains power through memes and can use them to help him during matches, he has an army of anime waifus and catgirls to assist him in matches, he also can expand his dong to feature length and use it as a weapon, he can also use his body fat to help block pain. He can also literally pull out whatever he needs out of his ass

Weaknesses: Slow, both physically and mentally, without his memes he is just a fat nerd, if somehow knocked down, he will have trouble getting back up, if his glasses are shattered, he is basically blind

Entrance Theme Music: Meme Machine by Filthy Frank

Entrance Description: Mike L. Green walks down the entrance ramp, holding a ban hammer and a body pillow of one of his waifus. The ground shakes when he walks due to his girth, Earthquake style. When he gets to the ring, he puts down the ban hammer at ringside, picks up the body pillow, and aggressively French kisses it, causing the audience to boo because that's fucking gross. He then puts down the body pillow and rolls into the ring, with the ref helping to get him on his feet to start the match.

5 or More Commonly Used, Standard Moves:
ARMBAR! (Tribute to Chris Jericho)
Body Slam
Headbutt
Choke Toss
Stalling Suplex
Belly to Belly Suplex
Corner Splash
Elbow Drop
Lariat
Clothesline (No, those two are NOT the same move! Fck'n Casuals...)
Powerslam
Mongolian Chop
Side Slam
Military Press Drop
Seated Senton

Trademark Move(s):
MLG Boot (Running Big Boot)

N00bkiller (Rainmaker Clothesline)

The Most Racist Move In Wrestling (Running Leg Drop, as Green bounces off the ropes he yells, "FCK YOU NIGGAS!")

Boob Squeeze (Green presses his opponets head between his massive man boobs in an attempt to suffocate them)

SMELL MY CUM N00B (Iron Claw, only the hand is placed over the opponents face and mouth, forcing them to smell Green's jack off hand)

OVER 9000 SUPLEXS (Self Explanatory, 9000 German Suplexs)

GET REKT (Powerbomb into a double knee backbreaker)

Stinkface (Self Explanatory)

Big Boy Senton (Running Senton)

SUPAHKICK! (Superkick)

DONGSTRUCTION (Green expands his dong to feature length, nearly impaleing someone in the cheap sheats, he then hits a rolling chop on his opponent using his Dong)

That Move (Attitude Adjustment)

FALCON PUNCH (Superman Punch)

The Deal (Falcon Arrow)

Finishing Move(s):
360 No Scope MLG Big Boot (Discus Big Boot)

SUX MY C0X (Tombstone Piledriver With Opponent's Head In Tights)

G5 (F5)

Dank Meme Driver (Burning Hammer)

ALLAUH ACKBAR (Mike L. Green explodes, killing his opponent. His catgirls then put him back together)

Favorite Hardcore Attacks:
Ban Hammer (Green's trademark weapon, if used, the opponent is banished into an alternate dimension, out of this reality)

As stated previously, he has an army of catgirls and waifus to help him, as well as the ability to summon the dankest of memes.

He can pull any weapon out of his oversized asshole.

Additional notes: Owns the rarest of all Pepes, which gives him his Meme Powers.

[Image: 98b.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post