Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 09:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hit me with some feedback
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-30-2013, 08:53 AM

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=5020

Latest piece- see what ya think
Edit Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-30-2013, 09:09 AM

One correction I have to make right now. I know you mean the King of XWF title, but referring to it as a World Title isn't entirely accurate. At least the way I see things, The Euro, US, and TV titles are World titles, and the King is one step above that. Then again, I could be wrong about that.

While I like the piece in and of itself a LOT, it comes across as more of a New/Rumors or Challenge in the Looking for a Fight board, rather than an RP. Then again, although it does seem out of place, it appears a lot more legitimate (if that word fits, I can't describe it that well) than most of the Challenges, and for that it also fits as an RP. Wow, that came across as confusing and contradictory, moving forward.

All in all, more of the good work you showed in the tourney.

(P.S. I love the bringing up of both Jessie and Luca in two somewhat different lights, considering that I handle both characters. Then again, I think no one else would find as much enjoyment out of that as I do.)

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-30-2013, 02:14 PM

Lol, I didn't know you handled Jessie. I'll try to remember the title naming. And I wanted it to come across as a role play for Monday Night Madness, not really a challenge. In character, I wasn't really challenging you, but feeding off of Heyman's dislike for you to get the match. If you understand what I mean.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebel's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (07-30-2013)