Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 09:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Visiting the Boss! (R/P 1)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-30-2013, 08:52 AM

The Float is slowly becoming more quiet as the fans of XWF are leaving. The lights are shut off and the ring crew starts taking apart the ring. It's gotten cool outside, with help from a nice breeze off the Marina Bay. Seems like rain is on the way.
The camera switches to the makeshift building put up to accommodate changing rooms and offices for the XWF employees. The cameraman focuses on one solitary door with a managers sign on it: PAUL HEYMAN- Monday Night Madness General Manager.
Panning back, the camera shows Jonny Rebel walking up to the door. He's sporting a black, untucked, button up dress shirt, blue jeans and boots. He knocks on the door.

Heyman::Come in......ah...Mr. Rebel. What can I do for you tonight?

Listen Paul, I didn't like the way I lost tonight to Luca, but it is what it is. I don't dwell on what I can't change. I can't change the past, it's already happened. All I can do is learn from it, make the best of today and move on. Luca and I both know who is better. He just happen to be a bit smarter than me tonight. Which brings me to why I'm bothering you tonight, Paul.

I know you have this great big battle royal planned for next weekend. With the winner getting a shot at John Madison. I'm sure every guy in the back is chomping at the bit to be in the battle royal......but I'm not.

Heyman looks confused and interested at the same time. He leans forward to talk.

Heyman::So you don't want a shot at the King's title? So, what then, Mr. Rebel, have you come into my office for?

Well, we both know that I lost tonight, so why should I get a chance to fight to be number one contender to fight the King of XWF? In the words of Jessie Diaz, what have I proven? So I am pulling my name from the battle royal. But that doesn't mean I don't want a match next Monday night.
There is another man who can't compete for the King's title either. You pointed that out clearly tonight.

Heyman looks very interested now. He leans back in his chair and places his feet on his desk.

Heyman::You have my attention Mr. Rebel. Go on!

Jonny smiles as he is happy that Paul is interested.

Straight from your mouth, Luca cannot compete for the King's title because of the 60 day clause. So, considering how well Luca and you get along, I figured I would ask if I could have rematch with him. I mean, if Luca can beat a greenhorn like me once, whats another win to pad his win/ lose record? So what do you think boss?

Jonny sits in his chair and awaits a reply......

[Image: jonnyrebel_zpsebe5953d.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Rebel's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-30-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-02-2013)