Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 09:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wishing everyone well
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-16-2020, 08:25 PM

I know I never really go OOC, but thought this would be a good time to wish everyone and their families well in this crazy time we are all living in. Stay safe and healthy. Heart

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
(03-17-2020), Atara Raven (03-16-2020), B.O.B. D (03-16-2020), Corey Smith (03-17-2020), Mastermind (03-17-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-17-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-17-2020), red-x (03-18-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-16-2020), Tony Santos (03-19-2020)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-17-2020, 07:32 AM

Thanks man.

As a throwback to everything I just caught Polio.

Seriously, be safe, remember that being good to your neighbor is being good to yourself in these times, and if you find someone price gouging toilet paper and you're bored you may be able to report them to your state's attorney general or department of commerce.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
(03-17-2020)
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-17-2020, 10:07 AM

OOC: Stay safe everyone.

What a crazy world we live in.

We in New Zealand aren't immune to things either.
12 reported cases of coronavirus.

90% of sports shut down

Lets get through this together and support one another.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-17-2020, 12:17 PM

As always, I must say:

Except you, Ghost Tank

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-17-2020, 04:48 PM

FUCK THIS VIRUS

THIS VIRUS CAN SUCK MY DICK!

(NEW THEME SONG :p )

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
red-x (03-18-2020)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-17-2020, 05:46 PM

Its now media driven

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-17-2020, 06:24 PM

(03-17-2020, 05:46 PM)drezdin5788 Said: Its now media driven

Truly, we are the REAL virus

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

03-17-2020, 09:21 PM

its the real THREAT

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-18-2020, 05:28 AM

(03-16-2020, 08:25 PM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said: I know I never really go OOC, but thought this would be a good time to wish everyone and their families well in this crazy time we are all living in. Stay safe and healthy. Heart

"Oi oi, oi... Robert Main. All the hearts and them stars back at ya. Hey wait, we should be rockin' out to a match soon, right?"

Sorry. Couldn't help myself. Hope everyone is well and from mine to yours, stay safe and be happy.

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Hate Post Like Post
Zeebo Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-18-2020, 02:24 PM

Because of my job in the ambulance service and because I have a baby. I’m now in 14 days of isolation because me and my wife have a cough.

We are pretty certain that it’s just a cold, but the clinical advisors in work have told me to stay off for two weeks.

Stay safe and well folks.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zeebo's post:
red-x (03-18-2020)
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-18-2020, 02:37 PM

hope u all been well, thankfully it hasn't hit any of us yet. <3 to everyone and keep safe

W: 1 // L: 8

learn, survive, believe & thrive...
...become the best & eat them alive.

'...what happens when the joke dies...'

Quote:When I was a little girl, my mother spoke of a prophecy, of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness and the fate of mankind would be decided. One night I finally got the courage to ask my mother, why God was so mad at His children.

'I don't know,' she said, tucking the covers around me, 'I guess He just got tired of all the bullshit'
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O&gt;

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

03-18-2020, 03:21 PM

Aside from the fact that its media driven, and aside the fact that people are going to look and sound more then the n1h1 when its all said and done, go yall think its worth hoard stuff do to the debacle?

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-18-2020, 04:51 PM

Damn Drez. Didn’t I banish your ass away once already? Don’t make me do it again. Just because you’re sitting at home in your underwear with a tinfoil hat on doesn’t mean you can just come in here an spout off. Raise your hand if you were effected by this.

Yeah so shut the fuck up you ignorant prick.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Shawn Warstein's post!
drezdin5788 (03-18-2020)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-18-2020, 05:14 PM

(03-18-2020, 03:21 PM)drezdin5788 Said: Aside from the fact that its media driven, and aside the fact that people are going to look and sound more then the n1h1 when its all said and done, go yall think its worth hoard stuff do to the debacle?

I think you should buy as much TP as your double wide will allow. It was be precious as gold in the after times.

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O&gt;

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

03-18-2020, 10:56 PM

(03-18-2020, 04:51 PM)Fuzz Said: Damn Drez. Didn’t I banish your ass away once already? Don’t make me do it again. Just because you’re sitting at home in your underwear with a tinfoil hat on doesn’t mean you can just come in here an spout off. Raise your hand if you were effected by this.

Yeah so shut the fuck up you ignorant prick.

Aaawwweee, looks like fuzzy wuzzy the hasbin didn't get breast fred by his mommy wommy. Aaaaaaawwwwwwweeeeeeeee.

Or what? What what what what what what? What are you going to do you Xwfs residential coporate gay fuck toy? NNNNNNNNOTHING!!!!!

Heres the dilly yo fuzz bitch. Do you see me being or should i say act like someone im not? Do you see me believing in what the media saids? Do you see acting, treat, thinking, walking, and talking others like utter idiots? Do YOU see me masterbate by hoarding shit that we dont need that will eventually be wastefully thrown thousands and thousands of dollars away? N0!!!!!!!!!

as far as this whole corona bull shit goes, you stupid , Jesus Christ your a stupid ass. Why is sssssooooo hard to clean your ears and open your eyes. Lets go back at a famous debacle know as n1h1. Lets look at how fucked up that was.

It was so bad that it was so media driven that the media its self not only made millions, but we had believed in what they had said to where we were actually brain washed. It was so bad that business's like bars, restaurants, dealer ships, schools, events, and so on were had to cease their operations till furth notice.

Place that after a while had to file for bankruptcy, places that had that had to layoff hundreds, even thousands people.

The government created a bill and past that same bill, and tols to create a vaccine that two things went to wast THEE GOD DAMN MOMENT it was used.

Above all else the worse part didn't come till when the n1h1 passed over, we unfortunately were to late to realize that after all this time we finally,FINALLY admitted that it was media driven, that they made millions, we were brain washed, acted like utter bafoons, and had to throw out millions of dollars in food or the basics that we didn't need.

Now Lets flash forward to now. Specifically speaking the corona bull shit.

Just like the n1h1, fuzz, the corona is a media driven debacle just to make money, to have us look like bafoons, brain washed, then hoard shit that we dont even need, then throw it out, realize that we made it worse off then what it already is(a bigger deal), and so on and so on.

Your just pissed off that your ass got laid off, that due to this whole corona bull shit no income, you may not have a job after this, and you can not even buy the basics to survive.

You know im right.

But if you still prefer to be delusional while be on all fours to let gilly stick his super cock in your ass, then by all all means .

ITS NOT THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hate Post Like Post
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

03-18-2020, 11:43 PM

WHATEVER YOU THINK DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT ITS HAPPENING AND YOU'RE FUCKING UP A THREAD WITH NOTHING BUT THE BEST OF INTENTIONS.

You want to discuss conspiracy, start another thread.

(03-16-2020, 08:25 PM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said: I know I never really go OOC, but thought this would be a good time to wish everyone and their families well in this crazy time we are all living in. Stay safe and healthy. Heart

Thanks Main! I echo the sentiment.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-19-2020, 12:59 AM

Okay Drez, you’re right. Now shut the fuck up. No one here wanted or needed your opinion. This wasn’t a thread about “hey tell us what your thoughts are about Corona. Lime or no lime.”

No this was a thread about wishing people well, and hoping they were safe and okay. Instead you once again decided to make it about you and your idiotic quest to make yourself the biggest jackass on the planet.

Corona is a very real thing. Wether you agree or not, it’s affecting MILLIONS of Americans. Forced shut downs, quarantines, and a sickness spreading faster than your moms legs when I’m in town. Millions of people living pay check to pay check are going to have a lot of tough decisions coming up. Do they eat? Or keep the electric on? Do you want to make that call for them? Didn’t think so.

Or you have the immunio-compromised. Like my sister in law who had Rhett’s Syndrome along with a slew of others. If she were to catch this media driven sickness, she wouldn’t make it. So yeah Drez to a lot of people this is a big deal. Wether it’s media driven or not.

Now shut up, and just go the fuck away. I don’t want to hear from you again. Like ever.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Warstein's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (03-19-2020)
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

03-19-2020, 02:49 AM

The name of the disease was H1N1. If you're going to peddle in these bullshit conspiracy theories, at least put the letters in the right fucking order

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-19-2020, 03:37 AM

That was the best Drezdin promo I've ever seen.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

03-19-2020, 06:40 AM

This virus has put me on edge. Anxiety thru the roof.. but im working just to get by and oay bills. Paremts helping me with food but i mostly order out..

And i miss my wifey.

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Zeebo Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

03-20-2020, 10:45 AM

My anxiety is through the roof. It’s horrible.
Hate Post Like Post