X-treme Wrestling Federation
Wishing everyone well - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Wishing everyone well (/showthread.php?tid=36462)

Wishing everyone well - Robert "The Omega" Main - 03-16-2020

I know I never really go OOC, but thought this would be a good time to wish everyone and their families well in this crazy time we are all living in. Stay safe and healthy. Heart

re:Wishing everyone well - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 03-17-2020

Thanks man.

As a throwback to everything I just caught Polio.

Seriously, be safe, remember that being good to your neighbor is being good to yourself in these times, and if you find someone price gouging toilet paper and you're bored you may be able to report them to your state's attorney general or department of commerce.

re:Wishing everyone well - Mastermind - 03-17-2020

OOC: Stay safe everyone.

What a crazy world we live in.

We in New Zealand aren't immune to things either.
12 reported cases of coronavirus.

90% of sports shut down

Lets get through this together and support one another.

re:Wishing everyone well - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 03-17-2020

As always, I must say:

Except you, Ghost Tank

Wishing everyone well - Peter Fn Gilmour - 03-17-2020

FUCK THIS VIRUS

THIS VIRUS CAN SUCK MY DICK!

(NEW THEME SONG :p )

Wishing everyone well - drezdin5788 - 03-17-2020

Its now media driven

re:Wishing everyone well - Corey Smith - 03-17-2020

(03-17-2020, 05:46 PM)drezdin5788 Said: Its now media driven

Truly, we are the REAL virus

Wishing everyone well - Peter Fn Gilmour - 03-17-2020

its the real THREAT

re:Wishing everyone well - Griffin MacAlister - 03-18-2020

(03-16-2020, 08:25 PM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said: I know I never really go OOC, but thought this would be a good time to wish everyone and their families well in this crazy time we are all living in. Stay safe and healthy. Heart

"Oi oi, oi... Robert Main. All the hearts and them stars back at ya. Hey wait, we should be rockin' out to a match soon, right?"

Sorry. Couldn't help myself. Hope everyone is well and from mine to yours, stay safe and be happy.

Wishing everyone well - Zeebo - 03-18-2020

Because of my job in the ambulance service and because I have a baby. I’m now in 14 days of isolation because me and my wife have a cough.

We are pretty certain that it’s just a cold, but the clinical advisors in work have told me to stay off for two weeks.

Stay safe and well folks.

Wishing everyone well - red-x - 03-18-2020

hope u all been well, thankfully it hasn't hit any of us yet. <3 to everyone and keep safe

Wishing everyone well - drezdin5788 - 03-18-2020

Aside from the fact that its media driven, and aside the fact that people are going to look and sound more then the n1h1 when its all said and done, go yall think its worth hoard stuff do to the debacle?

Wishing everyone well - Shawn Warstein - 03-18-2020

Damn Drez. Didn’t I banish your ass away once already? Don’t make me do it again. Just because you’re sitting at home in your underwear with a tinfoil hat on doesn’t mean you can just come in here an spout off. Raise your hand if you were effected by this.

Yeah so shut the fuck up you ignorant prick.

re:Wishing everyone well - Corey Smith - 03-18-2020

(03-18-2020, 03:21 PM)drezdin5788 Said: Aside from the fact that its media driven, and aside the fact that people are going to look and sound more then the n1h1 when its all said and done, go yall think its worth hoard stuff do to the debacle?

I think you should buy as much TP as your double wide will allow. It was be precious as gold in the after times.

re:Wishing everyone well - drezdin5788 - 03-18-2020

(03-18-2020, 04:51 PM)Fuzz Said: Damn Drez. Didn’t I banish your ass away once already? Don’t make me do it again. Just because you’re sitting at home in your underwear with a tinfoil hat on doesn’t mean you can just come in here an spout off. Raise your hand if you were effected by this.

Yeah so shut the fuck up you ignorant prick.

Aaawwweee, looks like fuzzy wuzzy the hasbin didn't get breast fred by his mommy wommy. Aaaaaaawwwwwwweeeeeeeee.

Or what? What what what what what what? What are you going to do you Xwfs residential coporate gay fuck toy? NNNNNNNNOTHING!!!!!

Heres the dilly yo fuzz bitch. Do you see me being or should i say act like someone im not? Do you see me believing in what the media saids? Do you see acting, treat, thinking, walking, and talking others like utter idiots? Do YOU see me masterbate by hoarding shit that we dont need that will eventually be wastefully thrown thousands and thousands of dollars away? N0!!!!!!!!!

as far as this whole corona bull shit goes, you stupid , Jesus Christ your a stupid ass. Why is sssssooooo hard to clean your ears and open your eyes. Lets go back at a famous debacle know as n1h1. Lets look at how fucked up that was.

It was so bad that it was so media driven that the media its self not only made millions, but we had believed in what they had said to where we were actually brain washed. It was so bad that business's like bars, restaurants, dealer ships, schools, events, and so on were had to cease their operations till furth notice.

Place that after a while had to file for bankruptcy, places that had that had to layoff hundreds, even thousands people.

The government created a bill and past that same bill, and tols to create a vaccine that two things went to wast THEE GOD DAMN MOMENT it was used.

Above all else the worse part didn't come till when the n1h1 passed over, we unfortunately were to late to realize that after all this time we finally,FINALLY admitted that it was media driven, that they made millions, we were brain washed, acted like utter bafoons, and had to throw out millions of dollars in food or the basics that we didn't need.

Now Lets flash forward to now. Specifically speaking the corona bull shit.

Just like the n1h1, fuzz, the corona is a media driven debacle just to make money, to have us look like bafoons, brain washed, then hoard shit that we dont even need, then throw it out, realize that we made it worse off then what it already is(a bigger deal), and so on and so on.

Your just pissed off that your ass got laid off, that due to this whole corona bull shit no income, you may not have a job after this, and you can not even buy the basics to survive.

You know im right.

But if you still prefer to be delusional while be on all fours to let gilly stick his super cock in your ass, then by all all means .

ITS NOT THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

re:Wishing everyone well - Atara Raven - 03-18-2020

WHATEVER YOU THINK DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT ITS HAPPENING AND YOU'RE FUCKING UP A THREAD WITH NOTHING BUT THE BEST OF INTENTIONS.

You want to discuss conspiracy, start another thread.

(03-16-2020, 08:25 PM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said: I know I never really go OOC, but thought this would be a good time to wish everyone and their families well in this crazy time we are all living in. Stay safe and healthy. Heart

Thanks Main! I echo the sentiment.

Wishing everyone well - Shawn Warstein - 03-19-2020

Okay Drez, you’re right. Now shut the fuck up. No one here wanted or needed your opinion. This wasn’t a thread about “hey tell us what your thoughts are about Corona. Lime or no lime.”

No this was a thread about wishing people well, and hoping they were safe and okay. Instead you once again decided to make it about you and your idiotic quest to make yourself the biggest jackass on the planet.

Corona is a very real thing. Wether you agree or not, it’s affecting MILLIONS of Americans. Forced shut downs, quarantines, and a sickness spreading faster than your moms legs when I’m in town. Millions of people living pay check to pay check are going to have a lot of tough decisions coming up. Do they eat? Or keep the electric on? Do you want to make that call for them? Didn’t think so.

Or you have the immunio-compromised. Like my sister in law who had Rhett’s Syndrome along with a slew of others. If she were to catch this media driven sickness, she wouldn’t make it. So yeah Drez to a lot of people this is a big deal. Wether it’s media driven or not.

Now shut up, and just go the fuck away. I don’t want to hear from you again. Like ever.

Wishing everyone well - Centurion - 03-19-2020

The name of the disease was H1N1. If you're going to peddle in these bullshit conspiracy theories, at least put the letters in the right fucking order

re:Wishing everyone well - Corey Smith - 03-19-2020

That was the best Drezdin promo I've ever seen.

Wishing everyone well - Peter Fn Gilmour - 03-19-2020

This virus has put me on edge. Anxiety thru the roof.. but im working just to get by and oay bills. Paremts helping me with food but i mostly order out..

And i miss my wifey.

re:Wishing everyone well - Zeebo - 03-20-2020

My anxiety is through the roof. It’s horrible.