Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 10:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ABSOLUTE GARBAGE
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-17-2019, 04:51 PM

This is pathetic.

We, the Motherfuckers, came forward ready for battle.

We wrecked anyone you set in front of us. Your number one contender to the Universal Championship. The ghost from my past that kept the tag team championships out of my hands once. Your wunderkind rookie storming through the XWF for all of 2019. The most conniving and desperate soul in XWF history.

We are willing to take on all comers. 5'2" Mafia too busy to respect the tag division? Fine. Sick Cunts, Big D and Notorious Ned, hell, you could have gotten all the runners up in the Lethal Lottery to take us on in a gauntlet.

Instead, the Motherfuckers are just left at home?

Nah.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-19-2019), Theo Pryce (11-17-2019)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-17-2019, 05:53 PM

Wow Rob you seem extremely angry which is really not good for a man of your girth. It would be a real shame if you keeled over and died of a heart attack during the holiday seasons. Who else would play Santa at the local VFW?

Tell you what though, since it is the holiday season and I am in a giving mood how about I carve out a few minutes during the Pay Per View so that you and your little Piggy can address the XWF universe and remind us all how star spangled awesome you are. That work for you Rob?

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-17-2019, 06:28 PM

"Shut up fat fuck. Gottdamn I'm so freakin' tired of all the fat pigs in America!"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-17-2019, 07:54 PM

You wanna talk about garbage? Why are Ruby and Sarah fighting for the "Anarchy championship" AGAIN!?!?

#MakeItAThreeWay!!!

P.S.

AMJETKUN I NEED MORE SHAKES!!!

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

11-17-2019, 08:19 PM

Yeah, what the fuck, leaving Robbie off the card...?

You should have given us all the match we really wanted. Robbie versus Coronary Heart Disease.

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Madison Dyson's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (11-18-2019)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-17-2019, 09:09 PM

Its what you call #managmentdontgiveashit

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-17-2019, 10:21 PM

Under Drezdin's management of the United States of America. We will all see a rise in economic growth and literacy in all 50 states including Mississippi! Vote Drezdin/Knuckles 2020!

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-18-2019, 09:55 PM

Angry?

Theo, I am disappointed and frustrated.

Angry would put you in a wheel chair. Angry is why whenever Madison Dyson masturbates it's still considered hate fucking. By the dubs, Dyson is a vacuum, and I would make the joke about how you suck like one if I were actually as shitty as her when it comes to smack talking and settled on that as something worth saying. Dyson, by the way, one of the finest brands of vacuum cleaners on earth, and also more viable of a mate after one has spent three months cleaning out a medical waste dumpster. I kid, I kid, anything that cleans out Madison Dyson could never be a viable mate.

Madison, this...

Robbie thumps his chest.

Heart

Robbie thumps his chest.

Beats

Robbie thumps his chest.

Strong.

Stronger than you, twice the size of all the muscle in your body combined, hotter than the depths of a volcano, with the might of tens, if not dozens of men. A company picnics worth of men. I got a knack for words, a means to bring joy to the masses, selling out arenas filling seats with asses, when it comes to melting faces I wrote the book you just took the classes. As anyone knows it's plain to see, that while the XWF may be your main residency, you wouldn't have a career without the Trump presidency, it's your dependency and it's your go to tendency thinking your tired game can still set off a hot frenzy. Fact is, little Nazi girl wishes she could he validated as a real threat by having the top Nazi crusher in XWF history destroy her for a Federweight title.

Bitch, you missed the memo, fuck a Federweight, I'm a Bourbonweight, that Feder boy was a hack and not even fit to sniff my shit in a port-o-john.

And you're just the turd he would be proud of.

Now fuck on outta here and keeping showing the world how you figured out how to wipe your ass but using the paper is too tricky.
Hate Post Like Post
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

11-19-2019, 04:19 AM

(11-18-2019, 09:55 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Angry?

Theo, I am disappointed and frustrated.

Angry would put you in a wheel chair. Angry is why whenever Madison Dyson masturbates it's still considered hate fucking. By the dubs, Dyson is a vacuum, and I would make the joke about how you suck like one if I were actually as shitty as her when it comes to smack talking and settled on that as something worth saying. Dyson, by the way, one of the finest brands of vacuum cleaners on earth, and also more viable of a mate after one has spent three months cleaning out a medical waste dumpster. I kid, I kid, anything that cleans out Madison Dyson could never be a viable mate.

Madison, this...

Robbie thumps his chest.

Heart

Robbie thumps his chest.

Beats

Robbie thumps his chest.

Strong.

Stronger than you, twice the size of all the muscle in your body combined, hotter than the depths of a volcano, with the might of tens, if not dozens of men. A company picnics worth of men. I got a knack for words, a means to bring joy to the masses, selling out arenas filling seats with asses, when it comes to melting faces I wrote the book you just took the classes. As anyone knows it's plain to see, that while the XWF may be your main residency, you wouldn't have a career without the Trump presidency, it's your dependency and it's your go to tendency thinking your tired game can still set off a hot frenzy. Fact is, little Nazi girl wishes she could he validated as a real threat by having the top Nazi crusher in XWF history destroy her for a Federweight title.

Bitch, you missed the memo, fuck a Federweight, I'm a Bourbonweight, that Feder boy was a hack and not even fit to sniff my shit in a port-o-john.

And you're just the turd he would be proud of.

Now fuck on outta here and keeping showing the world how you figured out how to wipe your ass but using the paper is too tricky.

There, now was THAT so hard?

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-19-2019, 06:29 AM

What happened?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-20-2019, 05:56 AM

"Y'all pissed in our cheerios! Y'all basically pulled an America! Sent us to war in some of the most war torn territory and then abruptly pulled us out. Fucking teased the XWF Universe to almost full on uncontrollable body orgasm and right before the water show you pulled out! Y'all are allowing for a reclaim of what we have already taken. Typical XWF shenanigans and foul play. Then you have Theo thinking we need his blessing to show the fuck up to Lethal Lottery and spread the fuckery the people want! Next we have some roid raged dipshit, that no one even bothered to hear. Then Madison pipes in and doesnt even do that thing with her tongue I enjoy so much! Lastly the confused 80s rockstar wannabe who seems to be running around like a chicken who just had its head chopped off. Seriously y'all need to collect your squirrels and get them in the same nest before we put them all on the menu for 2020! Damn fuck stains! Oh yeah and Oink, Oink, Motherfuckers!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (11-20-2019)
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-20-2019, 08:26 PM

Robbie's gaze narrows at Vinnie. He peels off a fake mustache revealing his real mustache. He then pulls out a set of electric clippers from within his singlet strap and shaves off his actual mustache. He applies the mustache hairs to the fake mustache and literally throws his mustache at Vinnie Lane.

Happy?!?!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-21-2019)