Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 01:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I still own Unknown Soldier
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-28-2019, 10:08 AM

"I once was forced to own Unknown Soldier. Like own. Shane put him in my property. Umm... am I still in charge of this man? Who do I ask about this?"

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-28-2019, 10:52 AM

It's not legal to own human beings, dude.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Griffin MacAlister (08-28-2019)
Oi!

XWF FanBase:

08-28-2019, 10:57 AM

"Truth. So why do I have this paper telling me that I own Unknown Soldier?"

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-28-2019, 11:01 AM

Because you're bored?

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

08-28-2019, 11:02 AM

(08-28-2019, 10:57 AM)Griffin MacAlister Said: "Truth. So why do I have this paper telling me that I own Unknown Soldier?"

"I'm sure plantation owners said a similar thing after the American Civil War, you cooked cunt."

[Image: iwofq6s.png]
FORMER:
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
[Image: l6KRzu8.png]

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Star of the Month (August 2019)
1/3 Star of the Month (January 2020) with Fuzz and our Subaru
RP of the Month (November 2019) with Big Disappointment
Holder of the most wins in the XWF (Mostly house shows)
Holder of the most draws in XWF (All on Anarchy)
Winner of Sickest Cunt of the Year 2020
Winner of Greatest Wrestler who ever lived 2022
Holder of the world's rarest pog collection (Valued at $200)
Owner of Ned Kaye's cat that Ned named Deepthroat for some weird reason
Voted most feared man by Centurion (Twice!)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Noah Jackson's post:
Griffin MacAlister (08-28-2019), Steve Jason (08-28-2019), Theo Pryce (08-28-2019), Unknown Soldier (08-28-2019)
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-28-2019, 11:07 AM

”Go home Griffin, you’re drunk!”

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
Griffin MacAlister (08-28-2019), Theo Pryce (08-28-2019)
Oi!

XWF FanBase:

08-28-2019, 11:23 AM

"Try high. Dude did all the vodka and goat meth rot your brain away that much? I smoke blunts all day, everyday. I'm a stoner. I like pot. That doesn't stop me from remembering when you joined the XWF and Shane had me sign a piece of paper that gave me legal custody of your ass. I didn't even know what the paper was, I only signed it to shut him up cause he was losing his shit. The next thing I know, I own a psychopath. You and Shane wound up burning down my apartment after that. Then he gifted us with a house and you decided it upon yourself, to bring a corpse into the place, that you periodically fucked. That was my life in 2012. Dealing with all of that bullshit. I just wanted to know if I can tear this contract up or what the deal is with all that? Trust me. I don't want to be your guardian, I never did. So y'know what? On that note. Fuck it. I'll decide for myself."

Griffin pulls out a rolled up sheet of paper that appears to be some sort of legal documentation, retrieves a lighter and proceeds to use the lighter to ignite a corner of said document. The fire spreads up the paper quickly. Griffin drops it and puts the lighter back into his pocket.

"There. Problem solved. Enjoy freedom and all that it entails. By the state of that lightbulb clutched tightly in the grip of your boney ass, shriveled up, gnarly looking hand, it's obvious what that means. Oh and if you see Peter, tell him to lay off the chicken parm... the man's gonna fucking die at the rate he eats that stuff. Nearly put Duke outta house and home, due to his rapid consumption. Duke had to buy a special freezer to keep it all in! Thing looked like it could hold a few bodies and then some. Christ on a motherfuckin' cracker. I do not miss watching him shovel that shit down his throat, one tray after another. Like a man eating food in prison, afraid someone was gonna walk up and take it. All hunched over, his arms up on the table guarding his food. Scary stuff, let me tell ya and I lived with you, so that's sayin' something!"

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post