Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 12:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notoriously bad cunt.
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

04-14-2019, 07:33 AM

"Let's hope ol' Neddy here doesn't decide to retake that one sentence promo like he did the other. From your promos I can see you have trouble with short, easily structured sentences. It's okay, I have a cousin with mental disorders."

"It's good to see when I say 'jump' you piss the bed and roll over, cunt and I tell you what, I'll be the bigger man and allow you to reply and have the last word. "

[Image: iwofq6s.png]
FORMER:
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
[Image: l6KRzu8.png]

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Star of the Month (August 2019)
1/3 Star of the Month (January 2020) with Fuzz and our Subaru
RP of the Month (November 2019) with Big Disappointment
Holder of the most wins in the XWF (Mostly house shows)
Holder of the most draws in XWF (All on Anarchy)
Winner of Sickest Cunt of the Year 2020
Winner of Greatest Wrestler who ever lived 2022
Holder of the world's rarest pog collection (Valued at $200)
Owner of Ned Kaye's cat that Ned named Deepthroat for some weird reason
Voted most feared man by Centurion (Twice!)
Edit
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-14-2019, 07:54 AM

I insist you have the last word, Noah. Hell, even if I didn't, you would still run your mouth. You want a large response from me? You have my promo to wait for. You want me to validate your pitiful need for attention? No. If you want attention, you can continue to ride off of Lacklan. Or Fuzz. Or any other person you think you'll annoy enough to get a match with.

You're in that ring with me and Centurion. He knows I'm a threat. You write a big old shitpost about me and focus on trying to piss me off. Why? Because deep down, beneath your vile flesh, you know I'm the one you have to beat to be taken seriously. And if you were ever honest in that novella you wrote about me, you'd admit that even deeper down you know you can't.

You're a clown, Noah. A one note act that you just repeat en masse. Now, once you're done with your obscenity-laden response where you say something that doesn't interest or excite anyone, please go train for our match. Wrestling isn't something you can learn overnight and I think you should know at least a modicum before you step in that ring.

"You can't run from yourself."
[Image: riNkNZw.png]
XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
59 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

#33 on The XWF Top 50(2021)
1x Tag Team Champion[with Isaiah King](Current)
2x [Image: CbviDqC.png] (Former)
1x X-Treme Champion(Former)
The Final Supercontinental Champion
1x Television Champion(Former)
Star of the Month - April 2019 | March 2021 | December 2022
RP of the Month - March 2021 (Void of the Mind)
Winner - Leap Of Faith Rafter Match 2019
1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Winner - War Games 2023(With Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, & Crash Rodriguez as G00D-B01)

All Time Career(Interfed)
Wins | Losses | Draws
61 | 39 | 4