Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 07:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Savage Saturday Night 10/8
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-08-2016, 08:19 PM

SAVAGE SATURDAY NIGHT: OCTOBER 8TH, 2016

LIVE from the José Miguel Agrelot Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico, XWF brings to you SAVAGE SATURDAY NIGHT!

GET HYPE!!!

Shaker Jones
- vs -
Apocalypse
- vs -
Isabella Ravenwolf

Barney MF Green
- vs -
Drezdin
Benito Angelo is the special guest referee.

Thumper
- vs -
Benito Angelo

Chris Chaos
- vs -
Ginger Snaps
If Ginger wins, Chaos has to buy her a nice present and send her flowers on Valentine's Day.

If Chaos wins, Ginger has to send him nude Snapchats three times.

Bearded War Pig
- vs -
Kitt Kennedy
Rage in a Cage Match

Each wrestler gets to bring in one weapon of their choosing. Win is by cage escape only.

MAIN EVENT

[Image: 3RXsGzH.png]

Savage Championship Match
Hunter Payne
- vs -
Dolly Waters
15 Minute Time Limit

Gaylord Cockshafer: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the hottest weekly show on sports TV! We are LIVE in San Juan for SAVAGE SATURDAY NIGHT!

Mike Stump: We sure are, Gaylord! And I'm getting word that we already have to cut to the back because Steve Sayors has something for the viewers at home... take it away Steve!

We see XWF resident interviewer, Steve Sayors, joined by Paul Heyman and his client, the new XWF Television Champion, Dolly Waters:

Steve Sayors: “Let me first thank you both for agreeing to do this interview, I know how busy Ms. Waters is, and so your time is much appreciated.”

Heyman smiles, Dolly sits there stoically, Television and Federweight titles on either shoulder.

Paul: “Why thank you Steve, it’s good to see that the XWF does still employee amongst it’s ridiculous rank of backstage personalities, some people with a bit of respect.”

Steve: “Yes, so let’s jump into that… but not before I congratulate you, Dolly, on that phenomenal Television Championship win last week on Savage.”

Dolly nods.

Dolly: “Thank you, Steven.”

Steve: “Paul, on the topic of backstage personalities you seemed to get a bit agitated, do you feel any specific members of management have been unfair in their handling of your client?”

Paul: “Do your eyes work Steve? Of course they have, namely one Vincent Lane; you see I believe that ‘Loverboy’ looks at Dolly Waters like he’s still a competitor, and views her as an actual threat to his legacy. Vinnie Lane knows that there isn’t a single wrestler, present, future of past, who has the ability to draw star power like Dolly Waters. Why else would she have gotten a title shot on his first ever televised match?”

Steve: “Well doesn’t that discredit your argument? If Dolly was given…”

Paul: “Ahem, AWARDED…”

Steve: “…awarded a title match on her first night, doesn’t that tell you that management views her favorably?”

Paul: “Don’t you get it, Steve? Vinnie Lane had no choice but to award Dolly a title match, the ratings in which Dolly Waters pulled to Savage, granted, not even being in the ring were ASTRONOMICAL! Do you think Lane was going to risk his career by booking dolly Waters in anything other than the main event?
See but Lane, that sly sack of shit, he had to stack the card against her, over booking the match with worthless competitors who never stood a chance at winning, in hopes that somehow she’d stumble and make a mistake… but as you can tell it didn’t matter, because here she sits, the TV title on her shoulder”

Paul slaps the title as Dolly smiles,

Steve: “Indeed. This week you have been banned from interfering in the match, or else Dolly Waters will be immediately stripped from her title, does that seem fair to you?”

Paul: “Do I have palm trees growing out of my ass, Steve? This is exactly what I’m talking about. Did Vincent Lane even mention that whore Miss Joy being at ringside for Hunter Payne? OF COURSE NOT! But do you think I’m going to let my client be in harm’s way in what will surely be a two on one scenario? I think not!”

Paul’s phone begins to vibrate in his pocket, he grabs it out, checking the screen as a big smile slides across his face.

Paul: “Speaking of which, I’ve got to take this call.”

Paul stands and walks to the other side of the room,

Steve: “Well Dolly, do you have any comments for your opponent tonight, Hunter Payne?”

Dolly blankly stares at Steve, blowing a big bubble with her chewing gum. She takes the bubble out, still looking directly at Steve and pops it, before throwing the gum to the floor.

Dolly: “No…”

Steve skittishly holds out a picture of Dolly and a black marker, his hand is shaking violently,

Steve: “Could you sign this for my daughter? She just loves you…”

Dolly: “Sure. I didn’t know you had a daughter, Steve… what’s her name?”

Steve: “S-S-Stevenia?”

Dolly squints her eyes sending Steve a nasty glare.

Another camera man has followed Paul to the other side of the room,

Paul: “Yes, it has been a long time old friend. You remember that certain thing I did for a certain someone who was of a certain special interest to you?”

…..
……..

Paul: “Well good… because I’m calling in the favor. Tonight!”

Paul notices the camera over his shoulder as he shews the camera man away,

Paul: “I’ll text you the details shortly. Great, yeah, that's great! Listen whatever you do, DON’T FUCKING TWEET ABOUT IT! Alright, goodbye.”

The scene fades as Paul hangs up the phone, a sadistic smile on his face.

Cockshafer: That was interesting! I wonder what Heyman is trying to do?

Stump: Who knows, Gaylord... but we're ready for our first match!

The camera goes to the ring where Benito Angelo stands in a refere shirt, and Barney Green and his opponent Drezdin are both already in their corners.

Tig O'Bitties: BUENOS NOCHES, Perto Rico! The following contest is schedule for one fall!

Benito calls for the bell, but the very second he does, he delivers a swift kick to Barney's nuts, hitting him so hard, it would be like he could feel Barney's balls caressing his shin. Drezdin comes in after, grabbing Barney and delivering a DDT, spiking ol' Barn-o straight into the mat, but following up with a couple of combo elbow drops. He grabs Barney, and gets him to his feet. Barney had begun to shock the cobwebs out from the DDT and blatant low blow, and as Drezdin ran into the ropes, and going back at him for a clothesline, Barney ducks under the arm, and as Drezdin comes to try for a big boot, Barney catches him, then body slams him hard onto the ground!

He picks Drezdin up, then whips him into a corner, only to follow up with a splash! He then rushes to the opposite corner, then barrels down and slams into him once more! He looks like he's about to win, as he goes for the Black and White Lightning Attack(Ace Crusher), Benito steps in, and begins to reprimand Barney as if he just saw Barney raking Drezdin's eyes or kicking him in the balls! During this time, with the two arguing, Drezdin recovers, he slams his head into Barney's, dazing both men, who begin to exchange headbutts! Back and forth, they go, head to head! Then Drezdin, seeing he can get away with pretty much anything, he gives a swift kick to Barney's jewels, which doubles the man over in pain and reaching for his balls, only to use this position to perform the Russian Roulette, doing the pump-handle front slam and going into cover Barney! Benito slides in to count, and very quickly!

1! 2!

Barney kicks out fiercely and confronts Benito, who backs into a corner with his hands up, pointing at the logo on his referee shirt.

Drezdin from behind! Barney takes a shot from the back, probably not the first time... but Barney shoves Drezdin back and then nails him with a Goodnight Kick!!!

Drezdin is out on his feet, and Barney wraps him up in a chickenwing... THE GREEN DREAM!!!!

Drezdin's body is going limp, he's completely out cold...

CRACK!!!!!!!!

Benito Angelo smashes Barney Green over the head and face with a steel chair!!!

Barney's scalp splits open and the big man collapses as officials flood the ring and the bell sounds.

Winner by Disqualification - Barney Green!

Security helps Barney to his feet... and he shoves them off! Barney's wearing a crimson mask but it doesn't stop him from chasing after Benito Angelo, and the two of them disappear backstage!

We go back to the ring.

Tig O'Bitties: The following contest is a triple threat match!

As soon as the bell was rung. Isabella and Shaker Jones attacked Apocalypse, he didn't have a chance to react, they were on him like pack of wolves. They stomped, punched and destroyed him. They got Apocalypse out of the ring, Isabella set up a table that she got from under the ring. She looked at Shaker Jones and pointed to the table. She snapped her fingers and set it on fire. The table when up in purple flames. Jones blinked a few times not believing what he had just saw, but shook it off as he grabbed Apocalypse, he put the bearded man's head between his legs and lifted him up. He put him through the table with a massive powerbomb. The ground went ape shit as Apocalypse crashed through the flaming table. Apocalypse started to roll on the ground as he was caught on fire. EMTs and other people from the back came running down the ramp and put the flames out with a fire extinguisher.

Isabella got back into the ring, they didn't miss a beat and started to attack one another, the both of them trading blows left and right. Shaker Jones got the upper hand for a moment and started to push back Isabella into the corner. Then he started to beat her down. Once he had his fill, he went to the other end of the ring then charged at her at full speed. He ran and jumped into the air going for a body splash but Izzy rolled out of the way in time. Jones crashed hard into the ring post. The witch to this chance to get the upper hand. As Jones was shaking off the daze, Izzy wrapped her arms around his waist and tossed him behind her with a releasing German suplex. She ran to him and stomped him a few times.

Isabella looked down at her opponent and smirked. She took hold of his legs and locked in a Boston crab, but Jones wasn't going to let that happen. He crawled as fast as he could to the ropes and just as he was going to grab the bottom rope. She pulled him back and yanked his legs deeper into the hold. He was grunting in pain, the ref asked if he wanted to give up, but he shook his head no. He used what was left of his power and made for the ropes again. This time he was able to grab it and forced Izzy to let go, she picked Jones up to his feet, then wrapped her hand around his throat, she picked him up into the air and went to slam him down to the mat, but at the last moment he was able to release himself from her grasps. He was now behind her, Izzy turned to face him but was met with a clothesline, she went down, Jones didn't waste any time, he ran and bounced off the ropes then jumped into the air and landed an elbow drop right into the center of her chest. She gasped from the impact, which caused her to lose her breath.

Jones got up and brought Izzy up to her feet, only to hit her with a DDT, then went for the pin.

One

Two!

THRE-KICKOUT

Isabella used to the ropes to help her to stand. Jones did the same as well and both went after each other and started to trade blows once more, but this time Izzy got the upper hand, she finally grabbed his throat and lifted him up and slammed him down with a destructive chokeslam. She took went for her own pin.

ONE

TWO!

THREE-NOPE, KICKOUT just in the nick of time.

Isabella couldn't believe it, she was pissed now. Jones got to his feet as she was yelling at the ref, saying it was three, but he held up two fingers. She flipped him off and as she turned to face Jones again she was ready for him. They both hit one another with a clothesline that knocked both of them down. The ref started to count the two down, but it only took to the count of three for the two get up to their feet. They looked right at each other right in the eyes before they ran at each other for the third time started to punch each other's faces. Isabella blocked on if Jones' punches then headbutted him hard. He staggered backwards into the ropes. Isabella clothesline him over the top rope. Just then Apocalypse came running at Izzy. She turned to him. He tried to punch at her but she ducked and now had his back. She got her arm around his neck and hit The Witching Hour (Crossrhoades). She hooked his leg and pinned him.
One!

Two!!

THREE!!!

Winner by Pinfall. Isabella Ravenwolf.

Tig O'Bitties: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Wake me Up by Avicii gets the crowd cheering as Tonya ‘Thumper’ Gibbon makes her way to the ring, slapping hands with the kids at ringside.

Cockshafer: This young woman has the hearts of the young fans of the XWF!

Stump: I wish she had something else of mine! In her mouth!

Cockshafer: Wait, you can get it up?

Stump: Ask your momma.

Thumper climbs to the apron and hits a flexing pose, then vaults over the ropes and poses again before moving to her corner.

Benito Angelo then walks to the ring as ZZ Top’s Sharp Dressed Man plays.

The Italian never takes his eyes off of his opponent, ignoring every fan as he walks to the ring, then enters the ring slowly.

He makes sure that Thumper gets a good eyeful of the Heavymetalweight Championship belt as he hands it off to a crewman at ringside, then smirks while he rests in the corner.

Referee Chaz Bobo calls for the bell and Thumper walks to the center of the ring and extends her hand for a shake, but Benito immediately kicks her in the stomach!

Thumper drops to her knees and Benito bounces off the ropes and moves to punt Thumper in the skull… but Thumper catches him running and drops him in a sidewalk slam!

Thumper stands up and then quickly drops a leg across the throat of Benito before going for a quick pin!

1!

2!

Benito muscles out!

Thumper and Benito stand up, but Thumper gets up quicker. She slams a forearm across Benito’s back and tucks his head between her legs… she pulls Benito up for a piledriver!

No, Benito kicks his legs and Thumper’s grips falters… Benito lands on his feet and then wraps his hands around Thumper’s legs… he stands up and has her over his shoulders…

Alabama Slam!!!

Thumper’s skull bounces off the mat and Benito rolls on top for a pin!

1!

2!

Thumper kicks out at the last second!

Cockshafer: Wait look out! Here comes Barney Green!!!

Stump: The crowd’s going nuts as the Green One races down to the ring, still a bloody mess from when Benito hit him with that chair!

Barney runs down to the ring and slides in, shoving Chaz Bobo out of the way as he does. Bobo flies out of the ring and is laid out!

Benito backs away from Barney and Barney races towards him….

AVALANCHE SPLASH IN THE CORNER!!!!!

But Benito got out of the way, pulling Thumper in his place! Barney steps back, horrified at what he’s done to Thumper…

And Benito drills him in the skull with the Heavymetalweight Title!!!!

Benito shoves Barney out of the ring, where he lands with a splat, his scalp leaking blood once again from the belt shot.

Chaz Bobo slowly gets back into the ring just as Benito grabs a hold of the barely conscious Thumper…

KILLING BLOW!!!!!!

Benito hits the inverted DDT and Thumper is out cold! He hooks a leg!

1!

2!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner – Benito Angelo

Cockshafer: No time for Benito to celebrate though, Barney’s back in the ring!

Barney Green clobbers Benito from behind and lays him out with a huge STO!

Barney gets to a seated position on the corner, then stands on the second rope… big splash from Green! Benito just got crushed!

Officials flood the ring and get between Green and Angelo before any more harm can be done, and Green backs away the goes to check on Thumper who’s just coming to her senses.

Barney’s mouthing “I’m sorry” to Thumper and she seems to understand it was a mistake. He helps her to her feet and raises her hand over her head as the crowd cheers and we fade to commercial.

Backstage we see Chris Chaos and Jenny Myst in Chris's locker room. Chris is holding a clear glass vase, with water in it. The vase has about 10 roses coming out of the top.

"I told Ginger that this match wasn't a good idea. I feel bad. Look, I am going to get those snap chats anyway, why not make her feel better?"

Jenny stood there with her arms crossed, saying in a bitchy tone "so you are going to GIVE her flowers?"

"Why not? I don't have time to send them to the hospital I am going to put her in."

"That bitch doesn't deserve flowers."

"Oh yeah she does......chaos style. Come on Jenny....we are going to send Ginger out on a good note."

Jenny uncrossed her arms with a grin. "This better be what I think it is."

Chris smiles and the two walk out of the dressing room.

Ginger stands in the ring waiting for Chris to enter.

DIE MF DIE hits the the lights go dim. The smoke and pyro of his entrance go off and when it clears Chris is seen at the top of the ramp with Jenny. This time, however, she is the one holding the flowers.

The two walk down to the ring and Jenny gets into the ring as Chris walks around and grabs a microphone before walking up the steps, talking while he does so.

"Whoa whoa whoa, hang on ref. Before this match starts, I just want to address Ginger quick. You don't have to go through with this match."

She yells something, making the "bring it on" arm gesture.

"I am not going to hurt you, Ginger. You just aren't worth it. Look, I brought you flowers. You don't even need to send me the snaps. I don't need them. But the flowers you want, I have them for you. Here, here...."

He motions Jenny to step forward. She comes forward with the vase. Ginger seems hesitant but approaches. Chris loops around behind her. Ginger is directly between the two.

"Actually. Actually....here.....let me give them to her, Jen. It is more proper that way. I'll give them to her."

He sets the mic down and Jenny tosses the vase to Chris. Ginger spins around and Chris slams it over her head, breaking the glass everywhere. She slumps down, holding her head as blood can be seen on the mat.

Cockshafer: Oh, what the hell is this! This is despicable! Ginger did nothing wrong here!"

Jenny and Chris begin to stomp on Ginger as the ref breaks it up. Jenny rolls out of the ring as Ginger tries to get to her feet. Chris waits, a crazed look on her face, squatted down. As soon as she groggily gets to her feet he picks her up into the Equalizer position. The crowd boos a little as he delivers an eqaulizer on Ginger and lifts her leg.

The ref looks at Nipey Russell, Not sure what to do.

"COUNT! COUNT DAMNIT!" Chris is yelling like a mad man. The ref has no choice.

Chris pops up, grabbing the mic. "NOW SAY IT! SAY ITTT!"

The disgusted Tig O'Bitties: "and the winner of this match, Chris Chaos!"

Winner - Chris Chaos

Jenny is back in the ring now, as Chris locks a bloody Ginger in the sharpshooter. Screaming, she taps frantically. Chris holds it for much longer than necessary. Breaking the hold, a limp Giner lays in the ring as Jenny pulls her phone out of her bag as well as a spray can.

Cockshafer: "What the hell is this! You've done enough Chaos! Leave that girl alone!"

He rips her crop top shirt as she lays on her back. Moving her hair aside Chris spray paints D.O.C on her back in red letters.

Commentator: "He is obviously sending a message to Doctor D'Ville for Warfare. This sick bastard......someone get out here and help Ginger!"

Jenny snaps three snapchat photos as the two laugh, exiting the ring. Pointing and smiling a sick grin, Chris and Jenny retreat up the ramp as she talks shit. Medical staff is attending to a limp Ginger in the ring as Savage goes to commercial.

Tig O'Bitties: The following contest is a RAGE IN THE CAGE match!

The arena goes black as "Last In Line" hits the P.A. system and bright spotlights begin to flash on and off randomly through out the arena, lighting up bits of the stage for a brief second as they flash. Slowly through rising through the stage appears a silhouette of a man with his arms stretched out straight and as he has completely risen through the stage you can see that his back is to the ring and he remains motionless. As the lyrics begin the figure whips around and the spotlights stop on the man to reveal Kitt Kennedy standing at the top of the ramp. Kitt slowly makes his way down the aisleway, smirking to the crowd as he heads towards the ring. As Kitt slides into the ring the spotlight cuts off of him and four new spotlights flash on, one on each side of the ring. As the lyrics "We'll know for the first time...." hit, the four spot lights begin to circle around the ring, slowly becoming faster and they make their way to the center of the ring. As the lyrics "We're the last in line!" blasts over the P.A. the spot lights merge into one light it focused on Kennedy who is standing in the middle of the ring, head back and arms raised, soaking in the reaction from the crowd.

Bearded War Pig emerges from the back, carrying his favorite weapon of mass destruction, Sugah. He swings the barbed wire 2x4 over his head and runs down the ramp, throwing it over the ropes into the ring as he slides under the bottom rope and then grabs Sugah again.

Kitt and Warpig have been locked inside of the cage; Warpig is kneeling in the corner, licking the barbed wire wrapped around his aluminum baseball bat. Kitt looks on in a concerning manner as it appears that Warpig is talking into his baseball bat like it’s a radio and he’s calling in some napalm air strikes!

Warpig: “TANGO ALPAH CHARLIE! I NEED SOME GODDAMN
RECONNAISSANCE ON FOOTMOBILES BITCH KENNEDY PRONTO. THE ENEMY HAS ME CORNERED ON MY FOURTEEN HUNDERED! CAS WE ARE CLEARED HOT! I REPEAT CLEARED HOT!”

Shaking his head in disgust, Kennedy approaches Warpig, BUT WHAT THE FUCK?!? Warpig douses Kennedy’s body with lighter fluid than strikes a match and tosses it on Kitt. HOLY HELL! KITT IS ON FIRE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING!

Warpig: “RALLY NUTERALIZED!”

Kitt, screaming in agony with his flesh being burned, drops to the mat and tries to roll out the fire, but Warpig pounces on him, planting his knees in his chest and begins smashing Kitt’s face in with the bottom of the baseball bat.

Warpig continues to smash Kitt’s face, and is now grinding the wire across his forehead… but after a few moments; the flames reach Warpig, setting his army fatigues fire. He jumps off trying to bat away the flames, but now they’ve reached his bottle of lighter fluid, causing an eruption of flame to spread across his body
This gives Kitt the chance he needs, as he stands and snaps his own currently deformed nose back into its natural position. Kitt charges and connects with a running slingblade attack, knocking the flaming warhero to the ground. Knowing this won’t buy him enough time, he lifts BWP back up and drops him on his head with a powerbomb, but he’s not done! Lifting him up and slamming him down with another powerbomb.

With a slight limp, Kitt trudges toward the door of the cage, demanding the ref open it up… but out of nowhere, BWP rushes from behind and lifts Kitt in the air with an ugly looking release German suplex, Kitt is folded up like an accordion.

BWP climbs to the middle turnbuckle and dives off while extending dueling middle fingers and connects with a patriotic diving elbow drop across Kitt’s throat.

Kitt is gasping for air but BWP gives him no time to recover, lifting him by the hair and dragging him to the wall of the cage facing the XTron.

BWP begins slowly grinding Kitt’s face across the steel mesh, while simultaneously sending multiple knees to the kidneys.

Kennedy looks hurt, but tries fighting back, sending multiple elbows to BWP’s nose…

BWP stumbles backwards, holding his nose… pants still on fire by the way.
Kitt springs off of the ropes and tries connecting with a backelbow, but BWP catches him, cradling him now like a baby!

Warppig drops Kitt’s spine across his knee and walks over toward the cage door, grabbing the steel chair that Kitt brought to the ring. He runs at Kitt who’s lying on the mat and swings the chair wildly, but Kennedy rolls out of harm’s way!

BWP swings again, but Kitt is luckily able to avoid it once more and is now up on his feet.

Kitt charges and flips in the air, kicking the chair directly into BWP’s face with a spinning heel kick!

BWP IS DOWN! KITT BEGINS SCALING THE CAGE!

Nearly to the top now, Kitt looks down to see that Warpig is climbing up after him! Somehow this man is climbing up the cage with his barbed wire ball bat in his mouth… this man has massively manly American made jaws!

Kitt: “GO AWAY YOU STUPID IDIOT!”

Kitt kicks Warpig in the face, but it has little effect as BWP has this glazed over look in his eyes. Kitt pulls his body to the top of the cage, and Warpig is right behind him.

No sooner than both men can stand up, Warpig cracks Kitt right in the face with the baseball bat…

BUT OH MY GOD! KITT IS ABOUT TO FALL FROM THE CAGE TO THE ARENA FLOOR!

BWP somehow catches Kitt by his mother fucking pinky! Talk about never leaving another man behind!

BWP looks to setting up something big! BUT OUT OF NOWHERE! Kitt connects with the Showstopper right to BWP’s jaw, dropping the veteran and leaving him draped on the cage, his spine aligned perfectly with the center of the top of the cage.

Kitt is a bloody mess and begins taunting to the crowd, slowly he begins to climb down to the arena floor…

Suddenly though he feels a tug at his hair. UN-FUCKING-BELIEVEABLE! An unconscious BWP has a hold of Kitt’s hair, stopping him from climbing down further. BWP begins to stir and pulls Kitt back on to the top of the cage, grabbing him from behind and…

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

Warpig send both men flying from the top of the cage and into the center of the ring with his trademark backflip german suplex! The move was partially botched as both men landed directly on their necks!

The crowd goes into an absolute frenzy!!!

Both men eventually get to their feet, and Kitt Knnedy looks like he's been in a ten car pile up.

BWP is snorting and fuming on his knees, his muscular torso heaving in potential energy... SPEAR!!! SPEAR!!!!!

War Pig charged at Kennedy with a huge spear, but Kennedy jumped out of the way!

War Pig flies head first into the cage wall... and his head is caught in the steel!

War Pig's head busted a hole in the side of the cage, and he can't get his head free from the metal! Kitt Kennedy sees the situation and immediately starts to scale the cage wall!

Kennedy gets all the way to the top and finally Pig is able to get is head free, ripping it away from the cage and causing multiple lacerations across his face and scalp.

He sees Kennedy at the top of the cage, straddling it, and he roars in anger and charges at the cage!

BWP starts shaking the cage like a bear trying to pull down a tree!

Kennedy is barely holding on, he's losing his balance...

KITT KENNEDY FALLS FROM THE TOP OF THE CAGE!!!!

Kennedy crashes down to ringside in a heap, and he isn't moving a muscle. Referee Mika Hunt calls for the bell and Bearded War Pig is incensed with anger after the realization of what's happened!

Winner by Cage Escape - Kitt Kennedy!

Cockshafer: Kitt Kennedy just defeated the Intercontinental Champion!

Stump: Maybe so, but he doesn't look like much of a winner to me!

Medics arrive and they carry Kennedy away on a stretcher as the cage lifts from the ring and BWP exits the area howling in anger.

Tig O'Bitties: The following contest is for the XWF Television Championship!

Entrance Description: As the music hits Hunter Payne doesn't walk on stage until the artist begins to sing, leaving about 15 seconds of anticipation for the fans. As the Lighting flickers to the beat of his theme song, Hunter Payne stands on the stage for a few seconds with Joy by his side to get a 'feel' for the atmosphere in the arena. High-fives the fans as he walks down the ramp, slides into the ring, then followed by posing on the top turnbuckle to the fans enjoyment.

Here comes Dolly and Paul Heyman!

But before they can get any further than the top of the ramp, Vincent Lane pops out from behind the gorilla position and grabs Paulie by the arm, wagging a finger in his face and berating him!

Heyman gets dragged backstage, and Dolly looks miffed that she has to go it alone tonight, but she enters the ring with her shining Television Championship held high.

Old Man Johnson calls for the bell, and Nipsey Russell starts the clock counting down from fifteen minutes… this match is under way!

15:00

Hunter Payne quickly charges toward Dolly, but Waters drops to the mat and rolls out onto the floor. She looks up at Hunter with a smirk and Hunter complains to Johnson, who can only shrug.

Payne hits the ropes and flings himself out with a baseball slide under the bottom rope, which Dolly sidesteps easily. Dolly runs around the ring and Hunter chases her, but he can’t quite catch up to the nimble young girl.

Joy Payne steps out in front of Dolly and tries to cut her off, but Dolly crawls under the ring!

Johnson has started a ten count!

1!

2!

3!

4!

Hunter lifts up the apron skirting and looks under the ring for Dolly, but can’t seem to find her anywhere… OH NO!

Cockshafer: Dolly just emptied a fire extinguisher in Hunter’s face! He’s blinded!

Stump: This is the first time we’ve ever seen Payne with a face full of white foam! Probably!

Hunter rolls into the ring clawing at his eyes and breaking the count. Dolly quickly follows him in, with a wide grin on her face.

Dolly runs the ropes while Hunter crawls on all fours, trying to wipe the foam from his face… and she drills him with a basement dropkick right to the temple! Hunter drops onto his back and Dolly hooks a leg!

1!

2!

Hunter kicks out!

11:00

Dolly straddles Hunter, which is super awkward for everyone watching, and starts pummeling him with lefts and rights as he tries to cover his head.

Hunter shoves Dolly off of him finally and rolls away into a corner, waving for help. Miss Joy rushes to the corner area and tries to help wipe away the extinguisher contents… but Dolly leaps onto the back of Hunter’s neck with a set of flying double knees!

Stump: Dolly Waters weighs less than 90 pounds, Gaylord, but that’s a lot when it’s all on the back of your neck!

Cockshafer: I wonder what Mrs. Waters weighs…

Stump: What?

Cockshafer: Uh, nothing… look out!

In the ring, Hunter Payne has staggered to his feet, clutching his neck. Dolly Waters sits on the top turnbuckle and leaps off… hurricanrana!

Payne is tossed all the way across the ring, and he lands across the second rope! The crowd is chanting 619 like a bunch of sheeple!

Dolly hits the ropes and flies back first in a suicide senton, but Payne must have heard her coming because he drops off the rope and onto the canvas at the last second, sending Dolly flying to the outside where she crashes and burns into the barricade!

Payne crawls into a corner again and Joy once more tries to wipe away the extinguisher goo from his eyes as she shouts at him about the time.

8:15

Dolly Waters manages to roll back into the ring before the referee can reach a ten count, but she looks like she may have tweaked an ankle or a knee flying out like that.

Dolly sees Hunter getting to his feet again, his eyes are red and swollen, and she leaps onto his shoulders and goes for a crucifix pin!

She doesn’t have the weight to pull him over! Hunter steadies himself…

Samoan Drop! Hunter slams Dolly into the mat, and he instinctively grabs a leg!

1!

2!

Dolly gets a shoulder up!

Hunter sits up in disbelief, holding up three fingers to nobody in particular because Old Man Johnson is on the other side of him, but Payne can’t see!

Hunter scoots backward on his ass until he feels the ropes, then gets to a knee…

RUNNING WATERS!!!!!

Dolly cracks Hunter across the dome with a sick shining wizard, and Hunter flops forward onto his face!

Dolly struggles to turn the two hundred and thirty pound man over onto his back, but eventually manages to and throws herself on top of him.

1!

2!

Hunter bench presses Dolly clean off of him!

4:45

Hunter Payne to his feet now, wobbly, and Dolly moves in quickly, picking the ankle and attempting to lock on a submission… but Hunter leans on the top rope and doesn’t fall down!

Hunter lifts his leg with Dolly clutching his ankle, and he slams it back down onto the mat, breaking the hold! Dolly took a heck of an impact!

Hunter paws around until he finds Dolly, and he pulls her up by her arm… Irish whip into the far ropes… WHAT AN ARMDRAG!

Dolly hit the mat lightning fast, and her momentum sent her sliding all the way across the ring!

Dolly gets to her feet and charges Hunter with a clothesline, but he ducks under! Dolly spins around and Payne catches her in a waistlock… GERMAN SUPLEX!

Dolly Waters bounces off the canvas with a yelp, and she kneels in the center of the ring grabbing at her head and shoulders.

3:10

Hunter comes over and grabs Dolly in a front chancery, then whips her into the corner… but it’s reversed!

Stump: Oh no! The referee just got in between Hunter Payne and the turnbuckle. The ref is down!

Dolly Waters with the roll up! But there is no referee to make the count. Hunter eventually kicks out after about 10 uncounted seconds. Dolly tries to shake the referee awake but it’s to no avail! She turns around and attempts a clothesline, but Hunter ducks it and hooks her arm. Crippling Payne! No! Dolly is fighting for dear life, with kicks and punches, she eventually rolls out of it. Hunter with a kick to the gut.

Suplex!

Wait! He stays locked in and rolls his hips.

And another suplex!

Suplex city! Wait… He stays locked in and rolls his hips again.

A third Suplex!

Hunter just hit the Three Amigos! Dolly is down. Time in running out. Hunter doing a little shoulder shuffle, then he heads to the top turnbuckle.

Cockshafer: Dolly might be too young to realize who Hunter is paying homage to here.

FROG SPLASH!

NO! Dolly moved out of the way just in time!

In an act of desperation, Joy runs to get a steel chair. She slides it to Hunter Payne. Referee is stirring. Both competitors make it back up to their feet. Dolly lunches forward, but quickly pulls back when she sees Hunter with a steel chair in hand. Is he going to hit her with it?

The referee is almost back up! All he has to do is turn around.

SMACK! Hunter slams the chair hard against the mat, and tosses it to Dolly Waters. She catches it in confusion. Hunter Payne immediately falls to the ground and begins playing dead. The young woman has obviously never seen this before. Of course the referee turns around just in time to see Dolly Waters with the assault weapon in hand. In the final seconds, the ref is seriously considering disqualifying Dolly. As she tries to explain the situation, the referee takes the chair away from her.

SCHOOL BOY ROLL UP by Hunter Payne!

1!

2!

FOOT ON THE ROPE!!!!

Johnson stops the count and slaps Hunter on the shoulder, pointing at Dolly’s foot on the bottom rope! Hunter is livid as he looks up at the clock…

1:29
1:28
1:27

… and he grabs a fistful of Dolly’s hair, standing up and whipping her into the ropes. Dolly comes flying back and Hunter lifts her high over his head in a Gorilla Press!

Hunter walks in a long circle in the middle of the ring, cockily grinning and preening for the audience, before dropping Waters into a spinebuster…. But no!

Dolly wrapped her arms around Hunter’s head and turned her body on the way down, trapping his arm… and as they hit the mat, Hunter’s legs are trapped as well!

Dolly has a Hart Lock completely sunk in in the center of the ring! Hunter is gasping for air and his arm is bent at an insane angle!

Dolly wrenches the hold tight, arching her back in an attempt to separate the shoulder and elbow of Hunter Payne! Payne is in agony!

Hunter rolls onto his back to relieve some pressure, then rolls over again, barrel rolling toward the ropes and reaching for them with his free hand in desperation.

Hunter’s fingers stretch out for the bottom rope as his face twists in anguish… his hand hovers over the mat, he’s thinking about taping out!

Hunter raises his hand…

His palm is right over the canvas…

Hunter gets two fingers on the bottom rope! He reaches the ropes!

Old Man Johnson forces Dolly to release the submission hold, counting all the way to four before she completely complies and lets go of Hunter’s arm.

Hunter cradles his arm close to his body as he uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet. Just as he stands up, he sees Dolly charging at him!

Back body drop!

Dolly Waters flies out of the ring and lands in a broken pile on the concrete floor! She hit hard!

Hunter drops to his knees and flexes his arm, trying to get some feeling back into it, but Miss Joy runs over to him screaming to look up at the clock.

0:20
0:19
0:18

Hunter has a look of shock on his face and he quickly slides outside the ring, grabbing the lifeless Dolly and chucking her back in.

Hunter sets Dolly up for a uranage … he gets her up, and Dolly starts slamming elbows into the side of Hunter’s head!

Hunter wobbles and drops to a knee, and Dolly runs to the ropes, flying back at Hunter…

0:10
0:09
0:08

HUNTER CATCHES DOLLY IN MID-AIR!!!!

THE PAYNEFUL F’N BOTTOM!!!!!!

0:05
0:04
0:03

The flipping uranage slams Dolly down hard, and Hunter hooks both legs as Johnson counts her down!

1!

2!

DING! DING! DING!

0:00

The bell sounds and Hunter Payne leaps up into the air with his arms up, celebrating. Joy grabs the TV Title from the timekeeper’s area and enters the ring as well, handing it over to Hunter and hugging while the crowd cheers.

Old Man Johnson approaches Tig O’Bitties as she stands outside the ring.

Tig O’Bitties: Ladies and gentlemen, this Television Title match has gone to its fifteen minute time limit, and is therefore declared a DRAW!

Hunter’s face quickly goes from elation to disbelief as Johnson approaches him, extending his hand for the belt.

Tig O’Bitties: As a championship cannot change hands on a draw… STILL Television Champion – DOLLY WATERS!

TIME LIMIT DRAW – Dolly Waters Retains!

Hunter is fuming, as is Joy. Hunter is slamming his hand into his palm repeatedly, describing the three count he was in the middle of as Johnson tries to explain the time had run out before the three.

Here comes Paul Heyman! He runs down to the ring and snatches the TV Title belt away from Payne, throwing it over his own shoulder as he helps Dolly Waters to her feet.

Dolly seems out of it as Paul shows her the belt and explains what happened, and her face grows a huge smile as she jumps up and down celebrating.

Hunter and Joy begin to exit the ring, Hunter stepping on the bottom rope and pulling up the second sp Joy can get to the apron, still shouting and arguing with the referee when…

Cockshafer: What the hell?

All of a sudden, Joy is yanked off the apron and sent crashing to the floor below! She doesn't let that faze her as she scrambles back to her feet almost immediately, only to get met by a clenched fist with a gold chain wrapped around it. She drops back to the ground as the cameras swing around to capture the perpetrator: a man dressed in full riot gear. Before Hunter can even react, two more men in riot gear slide under the bottom rope behind him and descend upon him with a flurry of strikes from both men's night sticks.

Stump: This is racial profiling!

Cockshafer: Try to have a little compassion, Mike. This is no time to make jokes!

The dynamic duo continue to wail on Hunter. The unfortunate ref, just trying to restore some kind of order, gets in the pair's face and demand they stop. The duo look at each other, then back to the ref. Back to each other. Back to the ref. They stop for a second. One of the two turns to leave, before superkicking the ref's head damn near off his body! The ref hits the mat and rolls out of the ring as the duo turn to look at their buddy at ringside.

The woman beater at ringside begins to direct traffic. One of the riot cops whip Hunter into the rope and hoists him up in a flapjack position as the second - the one responsible for almost killing our poor official - gets in position. They're going for a 3D!

Or not!

On the way down, the second riot cop jacks Hunter with a huge European Uppercut! The second riot cop then takes off his helmet and chucks it at Hunter's stomach, revealing to the world that he is, in fact, none other than--

Equinox: Eat at Quiznos!

Cockshafer: That's Equinox! What the hell is Equinox doing out here?

Equinox delivers a few more kicks to the downed Hunter's ribs before his buddy in the ring puts a hand on his shoulder. His buddy then takes off his helmet.

Cockshafer: Luca Arzegotti?!

Luca smiles for the cameras and takes a moment to bask in the shocked silence of the crowd before looking down at Hunter and spitting right on the fallen man. He then grabs the belt and lays it over the beaten, bruised, and bloodied face of Hunter Payne.

Cockshafer: That must mean that raging misogynist is that bastard Zane Kingsley III.

The raging misogynist in question takes off his helmet and confirms Gaylord's suspicions.

A security crew appears on the ramp, which the trio take as their cue to leave. Luca and Equinox help Dolly up to her feet and the group retreat over the barricade, disappearing through the crowd as the security crew hits the ring, followed by the paramedics.

Cockshafer: What the actual fuck?

Savage goes off the air as Dolly Waters and Paul Heyman leave the ringside area grinning while medics work on Hunter and Joy.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
(10-08-2016), Dolly Waters (10-08-2016), Hunter Payne (10-09-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-09-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-08-2016, 09:01 PM

Heyman: "On behalf of my dear friend Zane Kingsly, I would love to introduce to you all, the XWF's newest stable:

Luca Arzegotti, Equinox and my client, the regning, defending, undisputed, undefeated XWF Television Champion, Dolly fuckin Waters!

The entire XWF had goddamned well be put on notice, we can, and we will strike when we want, where we want, and whoever we want... and it's only a matter of time before take control of this entire federation.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (10-09-2016)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-09-2016, 06:30 AM

(10-08-2016, 09:01 PM)Dolly Waters Said: Heyman: "On behalf of my dear friend Zane Kingsly, I would love to introduce to you all, the XWF's newest stable:

Luca Arzegotti, Equinox and my client, the regning, defending, undisputed, undefeated XWF Television Champion, Dolly fuckin Waters!

The entire XWF had goddamned well be put on notice, we can, and we will strike when we want, where we want, and whoever we want... and it's only a matter of time before take control of this entire federation.

I don't doubt you Mr. Heyman, your stable you building is whats best for business. BUT, taking over this fed seems to good to be true.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-09-2016, 11:26 AM

(Kitt Kennedy and Alex Mason, the Federweight title slung over her shoulder, can be seen making their way down the corridor after Savage. Kitt has a limp, bandaged heavily and many of the staff are surprised to see him upright. Kitt doesn't look happy at all even after his win. Kitt turns the corner where the medical staff are working on Hunter Payne and his wife, both sitting on tables as the staff go about their duties. Kitt walks up to Hunter.)

Hell of a match Hunter. You and Joy all right man? That little bitch is going to get what she has coming. Heyman has banded together a little band of ass clowns to protect his little "asset" and that just ins't going to fly with me. I'm headed to congratulate Bearded War Pig on a hell of a match but this locker room has...

(Kitt looks up at the end of corridor to see Heyman with the XWF Television title over his shoulder, laughing.)

You think all this is funny you big bastard!? Tell Dolly her ass is mine next week and that title is coming with me!

(Kitt takes off down the corridor as Paul takes off with Kitt in hot pursuit.)

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kitt Kennedy's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (10-13-2016)
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2016, 01:01 PM

Hunter attempts to stand up off the table, but he can't. He coughs out some blood into a bucket on the same table. Hunter begins unrolling his wrist tape and he points to the medical staff to focus on Joy.

Forget the match. I get attacking me. That's the business we're in. But nobody, NOBODY puts their hands on my wife!

These guys wanted to send a message? Well, they started a war!

Hunter nods at Kitt Kennedy, pulls off the rest of his wrist tape, and attempts to stand up again. This time he does. If only for a second, just to make it to Joy's medical table to check up on her. That's where he falls to one knee. The husband obviously more concerned with his wife's health than his own.

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Hunter Payne's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (10-13-2016), Kitt Kennedy (10-10-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-09-2016), Unknown Soldier (10-09-2016), Vincent Lane (10-10-2016)
Zane Kingsley III Offline
#SaintKingsley

XWF FanBase:
The "cool" kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-09-2016, 01:30 PM

(10-09-2016, 01:01 PM)Hunter Payne Said: Hunter attempts to stand up off the table, but he can't. He coughs out some blood into a bucket on the same table. Hunter begins unrolling his wrist tape and he points to the medical staff to focus on Joy.

Forget the match. I get attacking me. That's the business we're in. But nobody, NOBODY puts their hands on my wife!

These guys wanted to send a message? Well, they started a war!

Hunter nods at Kitt Kennedy, pulls off the rest of his wrist tape, and attempts to stand up again. This time he does. If only for a second, just to make it to Joy's medical table to check up on her. That's where he falls to one knee. The husband obviously more concerned with his wife's health than his own.

[Image: kPE48xs.png]

[Image: ebrIwEW.png]

[Image: Z2R68Sq.jpg]
Zane Kingsley III: Social Media God & Manager Extraordinaire

Always looking for new clients!

Current clients:
Da Qlub (Luca Arzegotti, Equinox, Micheal (actual spelling) Graves)

Zane Kingsley III's Accomplishments thus far
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zane Kingsley III's post:
Dolly Waters (10-09-2016)
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

10-09-2016, 01:34 PM

Attention Fuccbois, Quizno's is pleased to announce that they are officially sponsoring da Qlub.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Equinox's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (10-13-2016), Dolly Waters (10-09-2016)