Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 08:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katie is 2 Kool 4 Skool.
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-30-2016, 02:30 PM Heart  Katie is 2 Kool 4 Skool. -->

Kid Kool is on his laptop outside StarFuxx, on which he is communicating with someone on Trype Video Messanger.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Jennette McCurdy: Hey Kid Kool, how've you been?

KK: I've been great Jennette McCurdy. Hey, I've got a question. You ever watch the XWF?

Jennette McCurdy: Hell no.

KK: That's cool, anyway, there's this kid named Katie Vick or something that looks JUST like you, right down to the squinty eye and big nose.

Jennette McCurdy: V V V

[Image: OTV7ujA.png]

KK: I do! In fact, her dad's coming down the street, I'll introduce the two of you!

KK then slams the laptop shut, sprints over to where Frodo is walking down the street, and SLAMS the laptop into his face, cracking both the laptop AND Frodo's skull [meyyy-be] ... Frodo goes down and Kool goes for the pin!

Jennette McCurdy floats down on the back of a million white doves, before she makes the count, wearing a ref's shirt and Leeeeevi's jeans over a pair of Wranglers cuz Wranglers are fake and gay.

...?

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Edit
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-30-2016, 04:17 PM

Ghost Tank shakes head at Kid Kool's attempt,

"Are you serious, right now? Really? Going to try that shit against Frodo. He's not going to lose that belt, not even after next week. Why try?"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-30-2016, 04:20 PM

Good to see Ghost Tank's favorite Kool-Aid flavor is still "Frodo's Dick."

[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Kid Kool (03-31-2016), Rain (04-09-2016), Unknown Soldier (04-11-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-30-2016, 04:25 PM

"Oh, the soon to be ex-Universal champ. How lovely it is to see you. Do tell me what it's like when you lose. I can't wait to see how you bitch out. 'I should have stayed the champion! Gilly cheated somehow!' Because we all know that's coming. The rocker is going to bitch and moan until he has his way and then we have two belts again so you can feel good about yourself yet again. Though, please, continue with the wonderful stupidity you spew about me sucking Frodo's dick, when he and I are actually friends."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-30-2016, 04:29 PM

Kick out, followed by Frodo ejaculating all over Kid Kool. His semen turns into Joseph-Gordon, who ejaculates on Jennette.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-30-2016, 04:41 PM

(03-30-2016, 04:29 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: Kick out, followed by Frodo ejaculating all over Kid Kool. His semen turns into Joseph-Gordon, who ejaculates on Jennette.

Can we get a round of applause for this one? Stand up, XWF, this is what the X-Treme Championship has been missing ever since Austin Fernando got ahold of the title and subjected us to months of immature, lazy, boring, repetitive kickouts over and over and over again.

I for one am excited that Gladiator popped up like a savior to the 24/7 community and handed this free championship over to the most convenient choice possible, so that we could finally get to witness something refreshing in these parts.

Bravo, Frodo. Bravo. You really earned this one, dude.

Oh, by the way, your 'friend' Ghost Tank is waiting in your favorite broom closet.

[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Kid Kool (03-31-2016), Rain (04-09-2016), Unknown Soldier (04-16-2016)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-30-2016, 07:29 PM

(03-30-2016, 04:41 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:
(03-30-2016, 04:29 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: Kick out, followed by Frodo ejaculating all over Kid Kool. His semen turns into Joseph-Gordon, who ejaculates on Jennette.

Can we get a round of applause for this one? Stand up, XWF, this is what the X-Treme Championship has been missing ever since Austin Fernando got ahold of the title and subjected us to months of immature, lazy, boring, repetitive kickouts over and over and over again.

I for one am excited that Gladiator popped up like a savior to the 24/7 community and handed this free championship over to the most convenient choice possible, so that we could finally get to witness something refreshing in these parts.

Oh, by the way, your 'friend' Ghost Tank is waiting in your favorite broom closet.
"Why do I smell jealousy?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-30-2016, 10:34 PM

Must be a brain tumor, dude. I don't have a god damn thing to be jealous of.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Kid Kool (03-31-2016)
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-31-2016, 01:27 PM

(03-30-2016, 04:41 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:

Can I just say I love this guy, no homo? Dude, rock on. Hair metal 4Life.

//KK

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Bhane Farver Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

03-31-2016, 08:17 PM

Is Lane having a moment?