X-treme Wrestling Federation
Katie is 2 Kool 4 Skool. - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: 24/7 X-treme Championship (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Katie is 2 Kool 4 Skool. (/showthread.php?tid=23494)

Katie is 2 Kool 4 Skool. - Kid Kool - 03-30-2016

Kid Kool is on his laptop outside StarFuxx, on which he is communicating with someone on Trype Video Messanger.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Jennette McCurdy: Hey Kid Kool, how've you been?

KK: I've been great Jennette McCurdy. Hey, I've got a question. You ever watch the XWF?

Jennette McCurdy: Hell no.

KK: That's cool, anyway, there's this kid named Katie Vick or something that looks JUST like you, right down to the squinty eye and big nose.

Jennette McCurdy: V V V

[Image: OTV7ujA.png]

KK: I do! In fact, her dad's coming down the street, I'll introduce the two of you!

KK then slams the laptop shut, sprints over to where Frodo is walking down the street, and SLAMS the laptop into his face, cracking both the laptop AND Frodo's skull [meyyy-be] ... Frodo goes down and Kool goes for the pin!

Jennette McCurdy floats down on the back of a million white doves, before she makes the count, wearing a ref's shirt and Leeeeevi's jeans over a pair of Wranglers cuz Wranglers are fake and gay.

...?

re:Katie is 2 Kool 4 Skool. - Mr. Oz - 03-30-2016

Ghost Tank shakes head at Kid Kool's attempt,

"Are you serious, right now? Really? Going to try that shit against Frodo. He's not going to lose that belt, not even after next week. Why try?"

re:Katie is 2 Kool 4 Skool. - Vincent Lane - 03-30-2016

Good to see Ghost Tank's favorite Kool-Aid flavor is still "Frodo's Dick."

re:Katie is 2 Kool 4 Skool. - Mr. Oz - 03-30-2016

"Oh, the soon to be ex-Universal champ. How lovely it is to see you. Do tell me what it's like when you lose. I can't wait to see how you bitch out. 'I should have stayed the champion! Gilly cheated somehow!' Because we all know that's coming. The rocker is going to bitch and moan until he has his way and then we have two belts again so you can feel good about yourself yet again. Though, please, continue with the wonderful stupidity you spew about me sucking Frodo's dick, when he and I are actually friends."

Katie is 2 Kool 4 Skool. - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 03-30-2016

Kick out, followed by Frodo ejaculating all over Kid Kool. His semen turns into Joseph-Gordon, who ejaculates on Jennette.

(03-30-2016, 04:29 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: Kick out, followed by Frodo ejaculating all over Kid Kool. His semen turns into Joseph-Gordon, who ejaculates on Jennette.

Can we get a round of applause for this one? Stand up, XWF, this is what the X-Treme Championship has been missing ever since Austin Fernando got ahold of the title and subjected us to months of immature, lazy, boring, repetitive kickouts over and over and over again.

I for one am excited that Gladiator popped up like a savior to the 24/7 community and handed this free championship over to the most convenient choice possible, so that we could finally get to witness something refreshing in these parts.

Bravo, Frodo. Bravo. You really earned this one, dude.

Oh, by the way, your 'friend' Ghost Tank is waiting in your favorite broom closet.

re:Katie is 2 Kool 4 Skool. - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 03-30-2016

(03-30-2016, 04:41 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:
(03-30-2016, 04:29 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: Kick out, followed by Frodo ejaculating all over Kid Kool. His semen turns into Joseph-Gordon, who ejaculates on Jennette.

Can we get a round of applause for this one? Stand up, XWF, this is what the X-Treme Championship has been missing ever since Austin Fernando got ahold of the title and subjected us to months of immature, lazy, boring, repetitive kickouts over and over and over again.

I for one am excited that Gladiator popped up like a savior to the 24/7 community and handed this free championship over to the most convenient choice possible, so that we could finally get to witness something refreshing in these parts.

Oh, by the way, your 'friend' Ghost Tank is waiting in your favorite broom closet.
"Why do I smell jealousy?"

Must be a brain tumor, dude. I don't have a god damn thing to be jealous of.

re:Katie is 2 Kool 4 Skool. - Kid Kool - 03-31-2016

(03-30-2016, 04:41 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:

Can I just say I love this guy, no homo? Dude, rock on. Hair metal 4Life.

//KK

Katie is 2 Kool 4 Skool. - Bhane Farver - 03-31-2016

Is Lane having a moment?