Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 05:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey all...
Cyren Offline
XWF Legend

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-06-2015, 05:23 PM

Hey all,

I don't know how many people are 'relatively' new to XWF or not, how many are still old-timers under new names or what... but, in any case, how is everybody? I thought I'd start an intro page, at least for my part 'cuz I don't know anybody, as XWF comes back....

My name's Andy, I'm 28, a call center rep and married with a fondness for writing...

I hope we get the OOC and forums rocking again... i remember on our old boards(these ones maybe? we've had 3-4 different board systems by now i think..), we had something like 100 members on the boards at the same time with a roster around 150-200 people... i think we've got a real shot to get that back if we don't already, i'm really out of the loop...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-06-2015, 05:34 PM

(12-06-2015, 05:23 PM)Cyren Said: Hey all,

I don't know how many people are 'relatively' new to XWF or not, how many are still old-timers under new names or what... but, in any case, how is everybody? I thought I'd start an intro page, at least for my part 'cuz I don't know anybody, as XWF comes back....

My name's Andy, I'm 28, a call center rep and married with a fondness for writing...

I hope we get the OOC and forums rocking again... i remember on our old boards(these ones maybe? we've had 3-4 different board systems by now i think..), we had something like 100 members on the boards at the same time with a roster around 150-200 people... i think we've got a real shot to get that back if we don't already, i'm really out of the loop...

Hi Andy.

My name is Joseph, Cap Team Supervisor at Walmart. I am 34, married, a gamer(love Fallout), and I am a huge wrestling fan. Favorite past wrestlers are Bret Hart, and Undertaker. Newer wrestlers Kevin Owens, Néw Day, and mostly any heel. Lol 

Im not new here but I haven't been a great player in the past. So yeah, I'm in the mood to kick ass as Cain, the original murderer.
Hate Post Like Post
Cyren Offline
XWF Legend

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-06-2015, 05:47 PM

(12-06-2015, 05:34 PM)Cain Said:

Hi Andy.

My name is Joseph, Cap Team Supervisor at Walmart. I am 34, married, a gamer(love Fallout), and I am a huge wrestling fan. Favorite past wrestlers are Bret Hart, and Undertaker. Newer wrestlers Kevin Owens, Néw Day, and mostly any heel. Lol 

Im not new here but I haven't been a great player in the past. So yeah, I'm in the mood to kick ass as Cain, the original murderer.

Considering that 'Cain' was cursed with Immortality, you totally should play as the Actual Cain and your get-up should be references to experiencing the history of the world over the last 6 billion years...
Hate Post Like Post
Mason Prince Offline
Mom's Spaghetti

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-06-2015, 05:47 PM

Hi Joseph.

My name is Sam, real life indie pro wrestler and novelist. I'm twenty one and I'm a huge gamer and writer.

Obviously enough, I'm a huge wrestling fan. My favorite wrestlers of all time are Eddie Guerrero, Daniel Bryan, and Shawn Michaels while current wrestlers... probably Shinsuke Nakamura, New Day, Kevin Owens, Prince Puma, Neville, etc. I could go on and on .

I'm technically not new here, I'm over a year old at this point and have done a show or two before with a few RPs under my belt, but I dropped off for most of that year and now I'm back. I'm pretty hyped for Mason Prince to make his debut, he's just a big ol' strong style goofball. I think he has the potential to go far.

EDIT: Cyren's outfit idea is top. You should consider it.

[Image: 4cDcn2D.jpg]

Accomplishments:

1x X-Treme Champion
1x Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Christopher Isles Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-06-2015, 06:10 PM

Hello there, Andy.

My name's Damian, and I'm definitely a new face to you, but I hope that what I write is good enough to make that up. I'm 20 years old and I'm currently unemployed. I'd like to be quite a few things though, for example, I'd like to be a wrestler, an actor, and a writer.

And since I want to be a pro wrestler, I obviously have influences. My favorite wrestlers are Eddie Guerrero, Tajiri, Minoru Suzuki, Gregory Helms, and Booker T. My favorite promo cutters are Scott Hall, Jon Moxley, and Kurt Angle.

Being the current fed's IC champ, I know that I have quite a bit to work against, especially with some of the returning faces around here (like yourself). I'm having a blast as Christopher Isles, the backyard wrestler turned pro, and I don't think he'll be going away anytime soon.

[Image: G6WzQqJ.png?1]
[Image: V0YgBub.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-06-2015, 06:18 PM

I'm Josh, or Frodo. I handle Frodo, Pest, and Swagmire. I'm a Front End Trainer at Target, and the fed's current champion of hating white girls. I know of you, but not you personally. In roughly 2 weeks I'll hit my two year mark in the fed. Also, Mason, you said you've been here a year, but I don't know the account. New character?
Hate Post Like Post
Mason Prince Offline
Mom's Spaghetti

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-06-2015, 06:24 PM

(12-06-2015, 06:18 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: I'm Josh, or Frodo. I handle Frodo, Pest, and Swagmire. I'm a Front End Trainer at Target, and the fed's current champion of hating white girls. I know of you, but not you personally. In roughly 2 weeks I'll hit my two year mark in the fed. Also, Mason, you said you've been here a year, but I don't know the account. New character?

Yup. New character. Old one was Trevor Hawk who was only here for a cup o' coffee.

Accomplishments:

1x X-Treme Champion
1x Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-06-2015, 06:27 PM

I remember you, you used Tom Hardy as a picbase, and I made your banner. You were the MMA fighter turned Wrestler. I liked him, looking forward to reading your new work.
Hate Post Like Post
Mason Prince Offline
Mom's Spaghetti

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

12-06-2015, 06:31 PM

(12-06-2015, 06:27 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: I remember you, you used Tom Hardy as a picbase, and I made your banner. You were the MMA fighter turned Wrestler. I liked him, looking forward to reading your new work.

Yup, that was me. Thanks, I appreciate that. You were always one of the more entertaining acts on here so that's cool coming from you.

Accomplishments:

1x X-Treme Champion
1x Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-06-2015, 06:35 PM

Hey Andy.

It's good to see you back on the boards again friend.  I hope everything is going well.  Get on Skype sometime and lets chat about life and XWF.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Black Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

12-06-2015, 06:49 PM

Hey,

My name is Chris I am new to XWF, been waiting a while to join as the boards were down. I like writing, production arts (sound, lighting & stage management). If had really pin point what I like and do it's taking an idea, going through the creative process & having that finished product at the end.

I love wrestling. I love a lot of NXT guys, Kevin Owens/Steen, Seth Rollins (Get better soon) Dean Ambrose, Triple H, Batista, Edge, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels. I love Lucha Underground and think that the way they do the show will be future of the business.
Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-06-2015, 07:11 PM

(12-06-2015, 05:47 PM)Cyren Said:
(12-06-2015, 05:34 PM)Cain Said:

Hi Andy.

Considering that 'Cain' was cursed with Immortality, you totally should play as the Actual Cain and your get-up should be references to experiencing the history of the world over the last 6 billion years...
That's the plan. I'll either use Sephiroth or Liev Shrieber from Xmen as a pic base. But you know...Shrieber from Omen could work.
Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-06-2015, 07:48 PM

Hello Andy,
I'm David, currently unemployed and I also like writing. Obviously I'm a big time wrestling fan, with my favorite wrestler at the moment being Pentagon Jr. and my favorite company being a three way dance... I mean tie between Chikara, Lucha Underground, and of course NXT. I'm defiantly a new face, joining just a few months before the boards were shut down.

Mike Emerick is actually not just my character, but pretty much the wrestler I want to be when I join the pro wrestling scene. I still have awhile to go before becoming an actual wrestler, so I'm using this to see how my wrestling character would do in an wrestling environment, albeit a virtual one, and to test out different ideas I have for my career. I'm also the only person I know I this site who was born and currently resides in Anchorage, Alaska, which kind of sucks because there's little to no promotions up here. Sad

Nice to meet you and remember, "It's all about M......... get ready to hear this catchphrase a lot......... E!"

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-06-2015, 10:48 PM

I'm Peter and I'm one of the old farts in the XWF (gonna be 39 in exactly 17 days.. UGH!)

I've been in the XWF off and on since 2010 when the JON BROWN era started then when it went away I joined that other fed which we can't say and now i'm back going on my 3rd year here. I love the competition here and the people are relatively nice..
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-07-2015, 03:43 AM

Hi, I'm Robbie.

I'm 33, in a relationship, I currently deliver pizza, I was in dinner theatre for 7 years, so I really can sink my teeth into portraying a character. I love wrestling, my all-time favorites being Foley, Bam Bam Bigelow, and Austin, current favorites being the New Day, Cesaro, ACH, Moose, and Jay Lethal, though just about anything from ROH and CHIKARA is pretty good to me.

This seriously feels like I'm writing a dating website bio now.

I've been here in the XWF since last May, I can earnestly say my life is better for it. I did e-Fed in another now defunct group for about a year way back in 1999. I am a huge proponent for the idea of expanding the XWF.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-07-2015, 05:46 AM

'Sup, man.

I'm Joshua, I'm 14, and I'm into NJPW, RoH, and NXT. My favorite wrestlers of all time are Shawn Michaels, Eddie Guerrero, and Chris Jericho. My favorite wrestlers right now are Kazuchika Okada, Shinsuke Nakamura, Dalton Castle, Finn Balor, and Apollo Crews.

I've been here since last September, and I have to say I loved every minute of being on here.
Hate Post Like Post
Cyren Offline
XWF Legend

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-07-2015, 10:07 AM

Will do, Soldier. Life has been hectic and I'm still trying to sync up with Shane and all you guys on Skype or whatnot - christmas is crazy and work has me doing a ton.

Cain, I like the idea of Schrieber, it has a more realistic aspect to it, in my opinion.
Hate Post Like Post
2 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-07-2015, 01:11 PM

My name is Jede. 31 year old in charge of Floor Care at a long term care facility (I make the floors nice using magic skills and hard labor)

I'm new to this site but made my way around a few e-Feds in my younger days. Just planning on doing they around here, probably not much OOC stuff for now.

Wahoooooo mcdaniels.
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-07-2015, 01:39 PM

I'm Jake
Hate Post Like Post