Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 03:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let me taste your cotton candy(Roxy)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-08-2014, 10:03 AM

Black see's this young Caucasian chick walking past him. He turns around and see's her.

Hey you... how you doing?

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-08-2014, 10:51 AM

Sweetie... I learned a long time ago that the whole "go black and never go back" thing was as much of a myth as the whole notion of "big black cocks." Anyway, your family would be ashamed of you for picking this Cotton.

Besides, sugar, you wouldn't know what to do with a pussy as tight and wet as mine. You're no Loverboy.

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-08-2014, 10:55 AM

[Image: screens_feature2.jpg]

Calypso happens to walk by at the same moment...

"What is up, my bruthuh?! The name's....."

He waves both hands in front of his face mystically.

"Calypsoooo.... Glad to see there are actually some friendly homies back here! Glad to meet ya yo!"
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-08-2014, 11:01 AM

(11-08-2014, 10:51 AM)Roxy Cotton Said: You're no Loverboy.[/b][/font][/color]

"You're right. People don't mistake Johnny for Mary Kate Olsen. Johnny here actually has a functional cock, and not a wooden dowel jammed into her snatch to give the impression of a cock. Johnny here isn't a botched transgender freak. People actually like having Black around, and Black isn't a giant sniveling pussy. John Black is not the poster child for abortion. And people do not look at Black and question why he wasn't shaken more as a baby. Johnny is the opposite of Lamb Chops."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-08-2014, 03:21 PM

Fuck you Roxy... all I wanted to do was to say hi. Now you go off with claiming that I am not the white boy who been seen in those rock videos in the 80s WHO seems to be lucky with STILL being one third of the Trio champs?

Plus, I have been through enough shit with being rejected... I'd rape that wet pussy until I start seeing blood coming out and start hearing the dead Thraxx moan in pain. I'm sick in the head, so Roxy... better watch yourself or else fist will be SHOVED in your fucking eye. Bitch!

Claypso... you sound like a dance move. I am very glad to meet you and hope you don't get your ass beat to badly... although you did already.

Frodo, tell your racist cousin to pay his bills to Shane... I see you owning the Television Title by now. Plus, you are very nice individual who has a twisted sense of humor.

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-08-2014, 03:25 PM

You call asking to taste my "Cotton Candy" just saying hello?

No wonder people think you people are animals. I only involve myself with gentleman, John. You're no gentleman, and neither is your little pet dwarf.

Take some advice, both of you - get yourselves fixed before you breed again.

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-08-2014, 03:29 PM

Listen here, John Black, you and me have been cool in the past, but if you ever think about opening your mouth like that again towards my angel I'll make you wish you were in prison with the rest of your cousins, man.

You aren't anywhere near on my level, dude, so I'd listen to my words and get the fuck out of here.

Now.

Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-08-2014, 03:39 PM

Fuck you loverbaby... go suck on roxy's fake tits. I could wreck you if I want... but I am not. Infact, I am going to say what I want to say about your whorish lover.

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-08-2014, 03:45 PM

Enjoy your retirement, dude.

And watch your mouth when you're talking to a princess.

Come on, baby, let's go.

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-08-2014, 03:51 PM

"You think you can talk to Johnny like that? He's done more in his time than you ever will, you fucking pussy. He at least has the balls to answer someone shitting on him. I forgot, you're a botched transgender thing. Fucking sackless doughgirl."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post