Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 09:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Barney Green?
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-14-2014, 01:00 PM

and u call yourself a knight. BAH! you're just a squire to me

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(09-14-2014)
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-14-2014, 01:06 PM

"What does that make you? Court Jester of your own castle? No wonder why you're being out matched by an eight year old."

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-14-2014, 01:07 PM

sadly i will send him to the next life ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

09-14-2014, 01:09 PM

[Image: mrs-robinson-youre-trying-to-seduce-me.jpg]

"Don't wink at me ever again."

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-14-2014, 01:22 PM

Knight him with your cock, Pete!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-14-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-14-2014, 01:24 PM

ill knight him with my fist!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

09-14-2014, 01:26 PM

"His shaft is below an inch tall. What makes you think that I'll even get close to another man's genitalia, let alone his?"

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-14-2014, 01:32 PM

my shaft is 7 inches thank you

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

09-14-2014, 01:34 PM

"Keep saying that and it'll eventually be true."

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-14-2014, 03:06 PM

but it is

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Blizzard Offline
Big Cock

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-14-2014, 07:05 PM

It's proven that people on the internet lie about their penis by 3 inches. 7-3=4. Congrats, Pete, you penis is only 1.5 inches below average.

[Image: hw7M8KM.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
kmoney Offline
CCWF Mercenary

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-14-2014, 07:23 PM

(09-12-2014, 08:43 AM)Mr WGWF Said: he is a former World Champion. He would have won the Universal if it had not been for K-money.

You're all fucking welcome by the way, if that would have happened the name XWF would have been so worthless that even Shane in the middle of a potato and crack binge wouldn't have been out of his fucking mind enough to buy this place.

1x XWF Universal Champion
1x XWF World Champion
2x XWF Cruiserweight Champion
1x XWF Tag Team Champin (w/ T-Money)
1x XWF Stable Champion (w/ Tomoko Hanahara, Sewaside, and T-Money )
1x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF X-treme Champion (Undefeated)
1x XWF Heavymetal Weight Champion
1x XWF Ark of the Covenant Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes kmoney's post:
(09-14-2014)
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

09-15-2014, 02:11 AM

(09-14-2014, 07:23 PM)kmoney Said:

You're all fucking welcome by the way, if that would have happened the name XWF would have been so worthless that even Shane in the middle of a potato and crack binge wouldn't have been out of his fucking mind enough to buy this place.

Oh. Please. Don't even flatter yourself. You are named after the currency I earn which is money. I could have brought in ratings with my good looks. I don't look some ghetto trash. I am far more appealing to the eyes than you are. So, Don't even go there with me. I could work circles around you.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barney Green's post:
(09-15-2014)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-15-2014, 02:16 AM

Daaaaaamn, K Money getting laid down by the Greenster!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
kmoney Offline
CCWF Mercenary

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-15-2014, 09:19 AM

(09-15-2014, 02:11 AM)Barney Green Said:

Oh. Please. Don't even flatter yourself. You are named after the currency I earn which is money. I could have brought in ratings with my good looks. I don't look some ghetto trash. I am far more appealing to the eyes than you are. So, Don't even go there with me. I could work circles around you.

You don't even have the credentials to verbally address me so you shouldn't even be talking directly to me. You should have to talk to another nigga who then relays what you had to say to me. That's how out of your fucking league I am you bum ass . Think about it, you're claiming to be a drunken dickbag who I kicked the shit out of... Scratch that, who EVERYBODY kicked the shit out of. Let that sink in and then feel free to shotgun a bottle of bleach.

1x XWF World Champion
1x XWF Hart Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-15-2014, 09:27 AM

(09-14-2014, 07:05 PM)Blizzard Said: It's proven that people on the internet lie about their penis by 3 inches. 7-3=4. Congrats, Pete, you penis is only 1.5 inches below average.

sadly ur math is wrong

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

09-15-2014, 03:54 PM

(09-15-2014, 09:19 AM)kmoney Said:
(09-15-2014, 02:11 AM)Barney Green Said:

You don't even have the credentials to verbally address me so you shouldn't even be talking directly to me. You should have to talk to another nigga who then relays what you had to say to me. That's how out of your fucking league I am you bum ass . Think about it, you're claiming to be a drunken dickbag who I kicked the shit out of... Scratch that, who EVERYBODY kicked the shit out of. Let that sink in and then feel free to shotgun a bottle of bleach.

You aren't even worth my time but I will respond anyway since I got nothing to do right now. You wanna act like a gangster. I will treat you like one. The only reason you beat me in that Battle On The Boat Match was because I was busy taking care of Jose Chavez and you just snuck in and threw me over. I also wrestled 2 matches that night so how does that prove your superiority to me? It doesn't because you only wrestled once while I was out there twice and fought for my World Title reign while you sat back and expected things to be given to you. You're just jealous because this pretty boy stood up to you. You wouldn't even be able to step into the ring in this era because you are hung up on the past. I'm still better looking than you and make a hell of a lot more money that you probably did in your career.

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-15-2014, 04:46 PM

'Barney Green Said:so how does that prove your superiority to me?

Formerly Barney Fat Fuck said Said:and you just snuck in and threw me over.

The fact that he threw your formerly morbidly obese body over makes him superior. To say nothing of that fact that you flat out suck.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

09-15-2014, 07:40 PM

(09-15-2014, 04:46 PM)Tommy Gunn Said:
'Barney Green Said:so how does that prove your superiority to me?

Formerly Barney Fat Fuck said Said:and you just snuck in and threw me over.

The fact that he threw your formerly morbidly obese body over makes him superior. To say nothing of that fact that you flat out suck.

I don't know why people keep saying I was morbidly obese. I was never fat at all. The thing that cheapens his victory is the fact I went into the main event not at a hundred percent. I wrestled two matches in one night and still came out World Champion. Who are you, anyway? Step aside before you get hurt. You just hate me because I make more money in one photo shoot than you do in a week.

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-15-2014, 08:02 PM

No I hate you because you make Richard Simmons look like the straightest guy this side of Hugh Hefner.

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-15-2014, 08:07 PM

fatty in denial said Said:I don't know why people keep saying I was morbidly obese. I was never fat at all.

from fat barney green's promo on 6-26-14 Said:I may be just a short and fat man from Boston, MA but I am proud to be from the ol' Beantown. I have been training for this match but eating lots of beans and packing many lips while training. Change doesn't happen overnight. I still do not like Gilmour but I will work with him for this match. It's all about believing in one's self and staying true to themselves. Nothing is ever what it seems in this world but I got this match in my hand.

You were saying?

Put the 4 foot pastrami sandwich down fatty and do some push ups.

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Blizzard Offline
Big Cock

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-15-2014, 08:25 PM

Why are you yelling at that actor when it's clear that the real Barney Green has been kidnapped as part of a deep political conspiracy?

More to come in my promo! #BringBackOurGreen #JusticeForAidan

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-15-2014, 08:26 PM

"Timmy Gunn is my best friend. You jelly, you fat sack of dog shit?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
kmoney Offline
CCWF Mercenary

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-15-2014, 08:48 PM

(09-15-2014, 03:54 PM)Barney Green Said: You wanna act like a gangster.

The fuck you mean act? You don't know me bitch so stop trying to act like you do. I grew up in the middle of fucking Detroit! When I was little my house was literally made of bullets because of how many times it had been shot up. Seriously, shit was just bullets on top of bullets forming an impenetrable lead igloo. My gangsta has been tested and verified time and time again so get that weak shit the fuck outta here. As for your other bitchin, NIGGA PLEASE! If anything that just proves you're a fuckin moron. Instead of focusing on a match that featured the UNIVERSAL TITLE you wanted to fuck around with Smitty because he had been making your panties wet since as long as you could remember. Well tell me genius, was it worth it? Was getting to feel up on your man crush worth not going into a UNIVERSAL TITLE match at 100%? Apparently it wasn't since now you want to cry about it like the butthurt little you are. We both know damn well there's no such thing as a cheap victory, that's just a term pathetic losers like you made up to feel better about themselves. There's winning, and there's fucking losing, THAT'S IT! And I win motherfucker, but you already knew that.

1x XWF World Champion
1x XWF Hart Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-15-2014, 09:04 PM

Just fight and stfu

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Blizzard Offline
Big Cock

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-15-2014, 09:08 PM

That's hilarious coming from a guy who's notorious for ducking out of fights he's scared to take on.

Hate Post Like Post
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

09-15-2014, 10:43 PM

(09-15-2014, 08:48 PM)kmoney Said:
(09-15-2014, 03:54 PM)Barney Green Said: You wanna act like a gangster.

The fuck you mean act? You don't know me bitch so stop trying to act like you do. I grew up in the middle of fucking Detroit! When I was little my house was literally made of bullets because of how many times it had been shot up. Seriously, shit was just bullets on top of bullets forming an impenetrable lead igloo. My gangsta has been tested and verified time and time again so get that weak shit the fuck outta here. As for your other bitchin, NIGGA PLEASE! If anything that just proves you're a fuckin moron. Instead of focusing on a match that featured the UNIVERSAL TITLE you wanted to fuck around with Smitty because he had been making your panties wet since as long as you could remember. Well tell me genius, was it worth it? Was getting to feel up on your man crush worth not going into a UNIVERSAL TITLE match at 100%? Apparently it wasn't since now you want to cry about it like the butthurt little you are. We both know damn well there's no such thing as a cheap victory, that's just a term pathetic losers like you made up to feel better about themselves. There's winning, and there's fucking losing, THAT'S IT! And I win motherfucker, but you already knew that.

You ain't won anything yet. You call me a moron but who is truly the moron here? You are. I had the balls to prove that I could fight in two matches in one night. You are such a joke it's not even funny. Who cares you grew up in Detroit. You ain't as bad as you think you are. the only reason you won against me was because you had help from plenty of other competitors in the match wearing me down. You couldn't beat me nowadays. Now if you will excuse me, I got a photo shoot to go to.

Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-16-2014, 08:00 AM

Wait a minute... as soon I leave this company... now we see this wired transformation of a fat man who used to get praises for 12/12/12 match... to now this wanna be Allison "I'm So Prruty" Green?

Man, Loverboy and Glimour could have a field day with this "new" Green.. in fact, Tommy already beat everyone to it.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

09-16-2014, 08:53 AM

(09-16-2014, 08:00 AM)John_Black Said: Wait a minute... as soon I leave this company... now we see this wired transformation of a fat man who used to get praises for 12/12/12 match... to now this wanna be Allison "I'm So Prruty" Green?

Man, Loverboy and Glimour could have a field day with this "new" Green.. in fact, Tommy already beat everyone to it.

Says the guy who wears a mask to hide his face. My name is Barney Green, you dimwit. Deep down inside, You wish you could be me. I am everywhere. On Billboards. On Magazine Covers. Who are you again?

Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-16-2014, 11:12 AM

The man, who isn't going to kickjazz... but I surely know that my own client... Mr. Scully... whip your ass back into that tobacco chewing fluff your known to be.

Oh yeah... fuck billboard and your magazine covers shoots... they don't faze me at all Allison.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-16-2014, 11:23 AM

"Whatever name you choose to call yourself, you're still just a shittier version of Peter Gilmour."

Hate Post Like Post
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

09-16-2014, 08:35 PM

(09-16-2014, 11:23 AM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Whatever name you choose to call yourself, you're still just a shittier version of Peter Gilmour."

You're just upset because I can actually reach items on the top shelf and make more money than you with my chiseled good looks. I was crafted without flaws unlike you, shorty. I was World Champion at one point. Doesn't matter if I held the World title for a month or two and lost it, I was still World Champion. What have you really done besides infect the roster with aids?

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-16-2014, 08:46 PM

"You got me and Zeke mixed up. Me? I'll kick your ass so hard you get fat again. That's what I did."

Hate Post Like Post
GraysonStinger Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-17-2014, 05:38 AM

(09-16-2014, 08:46 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "You got me and Zeke mixed up. Me? I'll kick your ass so hard you get fat again. That's what I did."

Normally I wouldn't impede on any mockery of Swagkins, but I really hope this happens.

[Image: stinger.png]
Hate Post Like Post