Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 05:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Monday Night Madness (4-28-14)
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-29-2014, 04:36 AM

[Image: eEbTxwp.jpg]

Date: April 28, 2014
Arena: Key Arena
City: Seattle, Washington

No opening pyro this week. No excited greeting from Joey Styles. Just a sea of thousands of fans. Paul Heyman stands in the middle of the ring. A microphone is in his hand and a table set up with the XWF logo on one side, and the Madness logo on the other.

Then...

Darkness...

The lights in the arena go completely dark. After a few moments, the top of the X-Tron bursts into flames. The flames grow from the top to completely surround the X-Tron. The flames then reach the entrance ramp, engulfing both sides as they travel, like living beings, down it toward the ring. Once the flames reach the bottom of the ramp, all four corners of the ring explode in similar flames. Above the ring, the top of the arena ignites sending a ring of fire completely around it.

"O Fortuna!" by Nevergreen plays.

The King of Darkness emerges. But not from backstage. He emerges slowly from the depths of the arena to the stage. He begins to make his way to the ring as the flames puff out with the beat of O Fortuna!

[Image: tumblr_m20zg5ogf41rrjc1go3_500.jpg]

He enters the ring. The music ceases. The lights stay out and the fires remain. Paul Heyman starts things off.

PAUL HEYMAN: "Mr. Duke... I... I want to thank you for coming here to Madness tonight."

Duke says nothing.

PAUL HEYMAN: "I just wanted you to know.... that I know."

Again, Duke says nothing.

PAUL HEYMAN: "I know that your 18 month contract with Warfare has expired!"

More nothing from Sebastian Duke.

PAUL HEYMAN: "I have a deal for you, Mr. Duke. A deal you can not refuse. I've already worked this out with Ozzy and he's signed the contract. All its waiting for, is yours."

Duke retrieves a microphone from his sweet cape.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "What makes you think I'd even remotely be interested in coming to Madness?"

PAUL HEYMAN: "First off, the contract is huge money."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I have money."

PAUL HEYMAN: "You get all the time off you want."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I have that with Warfare. Their contract offer is sitting at home. Signed. Just waiting for me to send it back."

PAUL HEYMAN: "How much?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Paul, money never has been a motivating factor to me."

PAUL HEYMAN: "Think about it! New opponents! Fresh meat!"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "There's plenty of that on Warfare. No deal."

PAUL HEYMAN: "Over there on Borefare, you're wasting yourself. With all due respect, Mr. Duke, you're a big fish in a small pond. Why not come to Madness? Why not become the Great White shark in the ocean of talent that is Monday Night Madness!?"

Duke begins to step through the ropes.

PAUL HEYMAN: "I CAN GIVE YOU GRIFFIN MacALISTER!"

Duke stops in his tracks.

PAUL HEYMAN: "Griffin MacAlister belongs to Madness, Mr. Duke. You and I both know your war with him has only just begun."

Duke steps back through the ropes.

PAUL HEYMAN: "After all the two of you have gone through. Does anyone really think it was settled after just one match? Those morons running Borefare into the ground don't have the foresight that I do! If you'd been a member of Ozzy's roster, your rematch would have already taken place!"

More nothing.

PAUL HEYMAN: "If you sign the contract, one that is iron clad, mind you. I will deliver Griffin MacAlister to your door step! I guarantee you, Mr. Duke, you will get the rematch that I know deep within your heart, you want more than anything in the world."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "So... I sign the Madness contract, and you guarantee me, that you'll give me Griffin MacAlister?"

PAUL HEYMAN: "Sign the contract, and he's as good as yours!"

Duke stands in silence for a moment.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Not good enough."

Duke steps through the ropes again.

PAUL HEYMAN: "Wait!"

Duke stops again.

PAUL HEYMAN: "When you beat MacAlister, I can guarantee you a shot at the tag team titles he stole from you! He stole them from you with the blade of a knife and I'm sure, Mr. Duke, you haven't forgot that!"

Duke steps back into the ring and grabs Heyman by the lapels of his jacket. With his right hand, he ejects his dagger. Duke then slams Heyman against the table and rips open his shirt, exposing his ample gut. Using the dagger, he lightly etches "GRIFFIN" into Heymans chest as he screams out in fear. Blood trickles from Heymans chest. Then Duke dips the dagger in Heymans blood and signs the contract!

Sebastian Duke is now a member of the Madness roster.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "That contract is signed in your blood, Heyman! If you choose to not follow through on your promises, there is more where that blood came from!"

"O Fortuna!" plays again.

JOEY STYLES: "Sebastian Duke has joined Madness! And sent a clear message to Paul Heyman in the process!"

Madness fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: "And now it's time for our opening match. A tag team match facing 4 new comers to the XWF."

"Sepulnation" by Sepultura plays

A voice comes out over the speakers...
WELCOME TO THE...
[Whisper]
Place where no one dies.
[Voice]
WELCOME TO THE...
[Whisper]
Place where nothing as it seems
[Voice]
WELCOME TO THE VINE'S WORLD!

Green and Black and White pyros blast from the ring posts. As "Sepulnation" fills the airwaves. The crowd rises to their feet and begin cheering. Strobe lights hit as Vine enters to a bellowing crowd, beginning to chant "Prime Time", "Prime Time"; Vine plays to the crowd by signalling to them. He makes his way down the ramp and rolls into the ring. He raises his hands up in the air and lifts his head up towards the rafters and then drops his arms as the arena lights up with green pyro's.

Heartbreaker by Pat Benatar plays

Madison comes out when the first drums of the song start, posing on the ramp with her arms spread, soaking in the boos of the audience, before going down the ramp taunting the audience. She jumps over the top rope into the ring, and poses on the turnbuckle to taunt the crowd again.

JOEY STYLES: "And now for their opponents."

"Red" by King Crimson plays

Smoke Covers the mouth of the entranceway top to bottom, while white strobe lights frenzy. As soon as Easy, frayed black towel draped over his head and shoulders bursts through the smoke, the strobe ceases and the arena is dropped to black, except for the ramp and ring. After a purposeful march towards the ring, he climbs to the middle rope of the turnbuckles and shoots his arms out to his sides, like a cross, and with eyes closed faces the sky. After repeating at the opposite turnbuckle, he removes the towel from his head and stands at the corner, arms hanging at his sides, without taking his eyes from his opponent.

For Whom The Bell Tolls by Metallica plays

Vlad's music plays but Vlad does not show up. Shouldn't be all that surprising really.

JOEY STYLES: "Well it looks like this tag team match has become a handicapped match. I would hate to be Easy."

"Prime Time" The Vine
Madison Rose
- vs -
Easy
Vlad The Destoryer
Standard One Fall

Rose starts off with Easy in the ring, the bell sounds and the two lock up. Rose whips Easy to the ropes...

The lights go out...

JOEY STYLES: "What the hell?"

"For Whom The Bell Tolls" begins playing. And the lights turn back on. Vlad The Destroyer is sprawled out in the middle of the ring his face covered in blood and possibly semen, or mayonnaise.

Easy and Rose look at each other, unsure of what to do. Rose quickly goes for a cover...

Broken up by Easy.

Easy grabs Rose by the back of the head and whips him into the ropes...Rose comes flying back for a crossbody block...

CRACK!!!!

Rose and Easy's heads smack into each other and the two fall backwards to the ring floor, unconscious.

The ref looks over at The Vine, the Vine looks over at the ref and then climbs into the ring...

He goes for a pin but slips and falls on some of the blood/semen and possibly mayo cocktail and knocks his head onto the ring mat knocking him out cold.

The ref looks around at the clown college of failure just as Vlad starts to wake up...he rolls over and covers Madison Rose

3!!!!

JOEY STYLES: "Well that was something."

WINNER: Vlad The Destoryer/Easy

The scene opens up showing Sterling Silver doing dead lifts in a small gym.

He is wearing a underarm workout red t, black shorts, and has a pair of black Nike light weights.

Stirling then moves over and starts on the bench press. his face is sweaty and looks determined.

Clips then show Silver doing a series of battle rope routines, jumping rope, and barbell presses.

Sterling then does a voice over while the clip plays his entire workout routine.

"My name is Sterling Silver. Mr. Silver to all you boys which for the majority of the locker room should be calling me."

"I take this business very seriously anyone that doesn't or gets in my way I am going to steam roll over."

"Any of you boys ! (he says sarcastically) think you have what it takes to beat me then step inside the ring with me and if your lucky I will make you a man and not my bitch !"

The clips begin to show Silvers boxing routines where he is pounding his sparring partner constantly.

"I am the future of this company nobody wants to be on the top of the XWF more then I do.
There is not a soul breathing in the locker room much less any man in the world that can wrestle better then me and that's wrestling spelled W-R-E-S-T-L-I-N-G.

W- is for warfare and that's what this business is its a everyday war.

R- is for rage and that is something i can reassure you many of you "ladies" are going to see and none of you want to feel !

E- is for educated and that's what I have that none of you do have and seriously lack. A education in wrestling that gives me the knowledge I can beat anyone in that ring with a move no one has seen night in and night out.

S- is for stiff.
The clip then shows Sliver pounding his sparring partner with hard stiff uppercuts and fist.

T- Is for tenaciousness and there is no one more tenacious then me. There is no one that wants all the money and the fame more then I do.

L- is for losers. and that should be pretty self explanatory that's exactly what everyone who thinks there better then me is. A loser who thinks its there time to shine in XWF. I'm going to take great joy in making Losers out of everyone I step into the ring with.

I-Is for integrity and its something that I pride myself on having. If you want my respect you have to get in that ring and beat it out of me. I am a man of my word and my word is I'm going to be at the Top of this list in a very short amount of time.

N- is for notorious and after what I do to anyone who has the balls to get in my way it wont be long until I am notorious for giving out the most brutal beat downs in this company !

G- is for Gold. Its one of the few things I have in common with everyone in this business. We all want to hold the top prize in this business and that's why I am here. Weather I don't care who holds the world title just know whoever the unlucky bastard that holds that belt your never far from my mind and I will walk up and tell you I want your belt and I can take it whenever I want !

The scene fades out showing a last clip of Sterling cutting off the lights to the gym exiting.

JOEY STYLES: "Looks like this Sterling Steel character means business."

One Of A Kind(RVD's Old Theme) plays

Colton Bryan quickly makes his way to the ring and then awaits his opponent.

I Saw The Sign by Ace of Base plays

≡The Imperial Erotican≡ levitates to the ring with his arms crossed and his heels together, looking like a strong statue. His cape flows behind him as he gains speed and circles the ring fourteen times before landing on the ring steps, walking up them, entering the ring, removing his cape, tossing it outside of the ring, throwing his spiked armor out of the ring, and loosening up in the corner before the bell.

Colton Bryan
- vs -
≡The Imperial Erotican≡
X-Treme Rules

The match starts out fast. Eroticon rushes at Bryan and uses his spiked shin guard to to bust open Bryan's face. While Bryan is looking at his now crimson covered hands Eroticon uses a spinning roundhouse kick that sends Bryan spiraling in the air. Eroticon lifts Bryan up and straight into a torture rack. After about 30 seconds of pure torture Eroticon drops Bryan throat first onto the top rope. Bryan bounces off the ropes and falls backwards into the middle of the ring. Eroticon again quickly gets Bryan to his feet, drags him to the corner, backs up to the top turnbuckle and with a top turnbuckle DDT plants Bryan in the middle of the ring.

Eroticon with the cover...

Eroticon lifts Bryan up by the hair and looks out at the crowd. Using his spiked arm wrist guard Eroticon slices across Bryan's face, widening Bryan's smile just a little bit.

Bryan screams out in pain. Eroticon drops to his knees and hits Bryan with a low blow which is then carried into a fireman's carry. Next a press and then tossed into the air a good 10 feet. As Bryan comes plummeting back down to reality Eroticon drills him again in an uppercut to the junk that then shifts Bryan's weight forcing him to land on his head. The Shredded Member executed to perfection.

Eroticon with the cover...

3!!!!

WINNER - ≡The Imperial Erotican≡

JOEY STYLES: "A fantastic debut for ≡The Imperial Erotican≡."

Madness returns from commercial and we're following Paul Heyman who happens to be carrying a black leather briefcase. Moments later he comes to a door. On that door is one name: HOLLYWOOD HOGAN. Paul knocks lightly, then enters. Hogan is on his cell phone.

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "I got to go Nick. A shrewd business man just walked in."

Hogan lays the cell phone on his desk and greets Paul with a smile.

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "Paul Heyman. What can I do for you, brother?"

PAUL HEYMAN: "Terry! Long time, no see!"

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "I suppose you're here to talk business."

PAUL HEYMAN: "I'm always ready to talk business, Terry."

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "What's in the briefcase, brother?"

PAUL HEYMAN: "I'm glad you asked. The way I see it, no one around the XWF is taking the new world order seriously. They think its some flash in the pan temporary thing and you and your friends will be gone when you get bored."

Hogan says nothing, just strokes the black part of his beard. Heyman opens the briefcase.

PAUL HEYMAN: "What I have in this briefcase is a contract."

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "A contract."

PAUL HEYMAN: "For you to show the world how serious you are."

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "You realize, Paul, I don't care if those around the XWF think we're serious?"

PAUL HEYMAN: "I kind of got that, yes. But, this is for all the little Hulkamaniacs out there that are still saying their prayers and taking their vitamins. For all the Hulkamaniacs still wearing the red and yellow. For all the little nWo-ites proudly displaying the black and white!

"What I have here is a contract for you to defend the XWF World Heavyweight Championship next week. Right here on Madness!"

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "I admire your sense of duty, Paul, but as you know, I never did have that sense."

PAUL HEYMAN: "And I realize that. Think about it, though."

Paul starts outlining things in the air.

PAUL HEYMAN: "Hollywood Hogan defends the XWF title on Madness, live for the first time ever! The arena would sell out! And we all know how you love selling out venues. Merchandise revenue would be through the roof! Ratings sky rocket! And why?

"Because for the first time in over a decade, Hollywood Hulk Hogan is defending the top prize in the game on national television!"

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "You make a pretty convincing argument, Paul. Suppose for a second, I did sign this contract and agreed to defend next week, what's in it for you?"

PAUL HEYMAN: "As you may or may not know, Terry, I have a stake in this company. I also have a stake in Madness. My only motivation is money. I'm a Jew, it's always our motivation."

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "Who do you have in mind for the challenger?"

PAUL HEYMAN: "Huh? Oh, I don't know. Some part timer maybe. Maybe I can get a hold of that horses ass, Mr, Radio."

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "Let me tell ya somethin' brother! Out of the goodness of my heart, you have yourself a deal! I'll sign the contract and you find me some part timer opponent that'll get the rub!"

PAUL HEYMAN: "I knew you wouldn't let me down, Terry!"

Hogan signs the contract. Heyman smiles as Madness fades.

I'm gonna give you A.I.D.s by Anal Blast plays

He rides out on a majestic white horse, along with his wolf, Demon.

Rap God by Eminem plays

As the silence of the crowd is broken up with the pa system blasting "Rap God" by artist Eminem. Some cheers can be heard from the rather silent audience, and some signs are seen for the superstar who is about to enter the arena. Panning up to the tritontron we see a leg bending the opposite way that it normally would with a silhouette of a man cranking on it. With the actual start of the song Vellore enters through the black curtain that was separating him from all of the people in the arena. Along to the beat of the song he is bouncing around rolling out his neck and loosening his arms by rolling them out.

The song continues and Vellore makes his way down the ramp towards the ring, at a quick pace almost a sprint but more of a jog Vellore slaps hands with the audience members who have their arms outstretched. Reaching the end of the entrance ramp the pace of Vellore isn't stopped and he slides into the ring under the bottom rope. But he doesn't stay on the floor of the ring for long as his powerful arms push his body up and he explodes to his feet but underestimates his own power and launches himself a good inch off the ground over his feet and then lands. With the landing pyro explodes out of the four corners of the ring. Vellore is pumped up for the match (fight in his mind) and he takes off the top of his gi to reveal his hoodie that was keeping his sweat going and he pulls the hoodie off as well tossing both items to the outside of the ring and awaits the bell.

Ezekiel's AIDS
- vs -
Vellore Brommer
Standard One Fall

The bell sounds and we are underway. Brommer makes the first move but Aid's backs up a step catching Brommer off guard. Aids looks around, then at Broomer...

AIDS!!!!

Aids spit in the face of his opponent. As Brommer goes to wipe his face off Aids levels Brommer with a big boot to the face.

Aids gets Broomer back up and whips him to the ropes, Brommer ducks a clothesline attempted only to be flattened by an STO.

AIDS with the cover...

KICKOUT!!!

Broomer with a forceful kickout that sends Aids up in the air, on the way down he connects with Brommers knees.

Broomer kips up and goes on the offensive.

As Aids get's up Broomer takes him down with a double leg take down and immediately goes into a triangular choke.

Aid's tries to fight it, he swings his arms around and after a few seconds he is able to connect with Broomer's kidney region but it has little effect other than exacerbating his own problems. As the hold continues Aid's movement starts to slow.

The ref leans in and checks on Aids, his breathing has slowed a bit.

The ref lights his arm.....

It falls...

He lights it again...

It falls again....

Third time's a charm???

This time the arm remains in the air....

AIDS grips Broomer by the midsection and lifts him into the air, turning the chokehold into a modified sitdown powerbomb!!!

AIDS with the cover...

KICKOUT BY BROOMER!!!

AIDS lifts his opponent up and whips him to the ropes, Broomer ducks a big boot attempt and on the return hit’s AIDS with a cross body block but it does little to stop AIDS as he quickly gets back to his feet.

Broomer slowly turns around unaware that AIDS is already back up….

SUPERKICK!!!

AIDS almost decapitated Broomer with a superkick to end all superkicks. Think Shawn Michael’s if he was on roids and redbull.

AIDS goes for the cover…

But before the ref can even go down for the count he punches Broomer in his cash and prizes which immediately causes Broomer to scream out in pain and then roll around the ring grabbing at himself as if he were a Michael Jackson.

AIDS laughs it off and then slowly sits up, collecting himself.

The ref get’s in AIDS face warning him to stay away from the groin and that the next such strike will result in a DQ but as is often the case with AIDS he doesn’t care. He will do what he wants because he is in fact AIDS. Unconquered by all who oppose him…

Except for possibly Broomer who, while Aids was busy discussing the intricacies of the AIDS virus with the ref quickly gets to his feet and positions himself to strike…

AIDS slowly turns around…

He has no idea what’s coming…AIDS…coming…get it?

SUPER KICK!!!

JOEY STYLES: “Broomer gives AIDS a little bit of his own medicine.”

AIDS stumbles backwards and off the back ropes…

Broomer moves in for the kill…

JOELHO BAR!!! (Submission hold)

Broomer has the knee and ankle both locked as he switches his grip between the joints. AIDS is screaming out in pain which causes Broomer to tighten the grip and pull even harder…

Is this it?

IS IT?

HE TAPS!!!

Winner: Vellore Brommer

JOEY STYLES: "Wait, who's that coming out of the crowd?"

A man wearing a hoodie and shades leaps over the barricade and slides into the ring with a steel chair behind Brommer...

WHACK!

The assailant cracks Vellore over the head, sending him to the mat in an unconscious heap.

JOEY STYLES: "GOOD GOD! Vellore Brommer is out cold! What's he doing now!?"

The man lays the chair down and pulls Brommer to his feet. At this point he is dead weight from the chair shot, but the man manages to lift him up and bring him crashing down on to the steel chair with a devastating maneuver!

JOEY STYLES: "I know that move! That was the...."

The man pulls the hood back and removes the glasses...

JOEY STYLES: "It's Jon Plex! What is he doing out here? He's got a European Title shot tonight in the main event, but he does face Brommer and John Samuels this week on Warfare!"

Plex calls for a mic.

JON PLEX: "If I have to team up with a girl on Warfare... well... nothing personal Vellore. Just evening the odds."

Plex drops the mic and rolls out of the ring.

City of Angels by 30 Seconds to Mars plays

Micah walks out once the music starts, she looks around and walks down to the ring. She silently slides in and raises her hands with a smirk before dropping her arms and looking back at the stage.

Nymphetamine by Cradle of Filth plays

The lights fade out as a crack of lighting hits the start of the ramp and smoke raises to Nymphetamine by Cradle of Filth. Calamity begins to walk down the ramp to the ring in a black long coat hooded. Once she slides into the ring she removes the hood and coat with a sinister smile.

Minxs
- vs -
Calamity Trigger
Standard One Fall

As soon as the bell rings Tommy Gunn rushes the ring, a spear takes out Minxs and then he stares at Calamity and gives her the Calamity backs away only to be destroyed with a Superman punch to the face knocking her out.

Gunn picks up Minxs and then uses his finisher The Killshot to plant her in the center of the ring.

Gunn stands up, looks down at the battered body of Minxs and smiles.

The ref signals for the bell ending this match before it even started.

Winner: Draw

The music hits and JP staggers out and takes his stance at the top of the ramp gazing around the arena as the chorus of his theme hits. He will then throw his arms into the air as pyro alternates from left to right and back again before making his way down to the ring. He slides in under the ropes and goes straight for the far turnbuckle and climbs to the second rope and raises his arms again for the crowd.

"The Heinrich Maneuver" by Interpol plays over the PA system and Kendall emerges from the back, stone faced yet emitting a form of silent confidence. She makes her way down to the ring, ignoring the fans and instead focusing all of her attention on the squared circle. She slides under the bottom rope and pushes herself back up to her feet before making her way to one of the corners and resting against the turnbuckles.

As the current European Champion's theme song hits Wyatt Reynolds comes out from the back dragging a colored man behind him with noose. The colored man starts to stir so Wyatt has the man bite the ring steps and then proceeds to curb stomp the man sending teeth and blood flying everywhere. With the man now either dead or knocked out Wyatt ties him up to the ring post.

MAIN EVENT
European Title Match
Wyatt Reynolds©
- vs -
Jon Plex
- vs -
Kendal Sawyer
X-treme Rules

POP!!!

POP!!!

POP!!!

JOEY STYLES: "What the hell is this?"

A group of African American men wearing white t-shirts and blue headbands come storming out of the back shooting in the direction of Wyatt Reynolds.

POP!!!

POP!!!

POP!!!

Suddenly another group of African American men, this time wearing red bandannas storm out of the back shooting at the men wearing blue bandannas as well as Wyatt Reynolds. Seeing this Wyatt rolls out of the ring and takes off through the crowd as all the African American man give chase.

JOEY STYLES: "Well I guess Wyatt Reynolds will not be taking part in tonight's main event. But the European Title is still on the line."

The ref looks at both competitors and signals for the bell.

Ding!!! Ding!!! Ding!!!

Plex and Sawyer meet in the center of the ring in a lock-up, neither wrestler giving an inch, but Sawyer has the advantage and forces Plex against the ropes.

The ref taps Sawyer on the shoulder telling her to break the lock-up , and as Sawyer is backing away Plex kicks her in the stomach. Then, in one motion, he hits Sawyer with a big boot into Sawyer's chest that sends her sprawling back towards the ropes on the other side of the ring.

Plex follows and starts laying the boots to the fallen Sawyer.

The ref is warning him about it, but Plex doesn't care. He's got Sawyer positioned on the bottom rope and he's got his boot over his throat. Finally, the ref breaks it up and Plex starts to back away, but he's not giving Sawyer that much space and he starts back in on him with a few hard right fists to the head which backs Sawyer into the corner.

JOEY STYLES: "Plex has a fire in his eyes tonight."

Plex irish whips Sawyer across the ring to the far corner, he follows, but Sawyer leaps to the middle rope -- flips over the back of Plex -- and he's off running toward the ropes.

Plex tries a clothesline but misses and on the rebound Sawyer drops Plex with a diving clothesline!!!

Both wrestlers are quickly back to their feet and with Sawyer being a little quicker as she starts laying into Plex with some chops and taking full advantage she irish whips him off the ropes.On the return Sawyer lowers her head for the back-body-drop, but she lowered it too soon....

SMACK!!!!

Plex delivers a kick to the head that causes Sawyer to stumble into the ropes.

Plex smells blood but Sawyer ducks just in the nick of time and delivers a massive back body drop that sends Plex sprawling to the outside of the ring.

With Kendall still in the ring Plex slowly begins to stand up, and shakes his head as if he is dusting the cobwebs off. Plex looks into the ring and sees Sawyer taunting him. His eyes light up and he light up with anger...

Sawyer charges and attempts a suicide dive but Plex side steps and Sawyer crashes to the outside and against the barricade. Plex looks to the crowd, smirks, then runs up onto the apron and hits Sawyer with a runng kick just as she was climbing to his feet.

Plex rolls his opponent into the ring, sets him up....

CALL FROM BEYOND!!! (Wrist clutch into Exploder suplex)

Plex with the covers...

KICKOUT BY SAWYER!!

JOEY STYLES: "Unbelievable kickout by Kendall Sawyer."

Plex can't believe what just happened. He thought it was over. Plex stands up and looks over at Sawyer who is now also rising to her feet.

With a sitout rear power slam. And then he quickly pulls Kendall to her feet.

Plex whips Sawyer to the ropes and goes for a running cross body but Sawyer ducks it.

Sawyer grabs his foot in mid air and yanks him down to the mat and then quickly follows up with elbow drop to Plex's head.

This gives Sawyer enough time to get to her feet, but Plex is also back up, they both meet each other eye to eye. Both competitors stare at each as if mentally saying to each other, it's time for round two.

Plex makes the first move but Sawyer ducks.

Sawyer with a right.

Plex counters with a left.

Now they are exchanging punches in the middle of the ring back and forth, neither seem to be giving up here until...

Plex fakes a punch and crosses over the ropes, springs off the elastic rope and grabs the back of Sawyers head who was not suspecting him to make this maneuver. He grabs the back of Sawyer's head and travels with his running start and...

SLAM!!! A sithout powerbomb

Plex looks up, a huge grin across his face.

Plex with another cover...

KICKOUT BY PLEX!

Plex kicks out and immediately gets to his feet with a second wind. A brutal serious of moves that starts with a flap jack followed by a Gutbuster, a Russian Leq Sweep and finally...

Northern Lights Suplex!!

With Sawyer down and possibly out Plex bypasses the pin and instead Irish whips Sawyer into the ropes.

Sawyer somehow manages to duck under his first attempt at a clothes line and flies back at Plex but misses again, crashing to the canvas.

JOEY STYLES: Plex has rolled outside the ring and is looking for something underneath it. Is that a... it's a Penguins shirt! That must be the shirt he got for Sawyer!

Plex rolls back into the ring and walks over to a downed Sawyer.

JON PLEX: "I got this for you! We could've been friends you dumb bitch!"

Plex wraps the shirt around his fists and begins using it to choke Sawyer!

JOEY STYLES: "OH MY GOD! This is reprehensible! Jon Plex is choking the life out of Kendall Sawyer!"

Plex finally gets off Sawyer and throws the shirt down on her motionless body.

Plex pulls Sawyer up to her feet...Sawyer is wobbling about, barely able to stand...Plex steps back and sizes her up as if he were taking a photograph...

Plex moves in for a DDT...Sawyer spins out of it with an elbow to Plex's temple momentarily stunning Plex. Sawyer spins him around....

Referendum 1!!!!!!!!

Sawyer with the cover...

3!!!!!!!

Winner: Kendall Sawyer

JOEY STYLES: "And we have a new European Champion and it is Kendall Sawyer. The Heyman Alliance is on fire since it's inception. XWF staff are now coming down to the ring to clean up the mess made by Wyatt's curb stomp, we will be back right after commercials.

JOEY STYLES: "The Madness is back! And Paul Heyman is headed toward the ring with the briefcase from earlier. Inside that briefcase, lies the signed contract from Hollywood Hogan to defend the XWF World Heavyweight Championship right here next week!"

Heyman enters the ring with a microphone and the briefcase in hand.

PAUL HEYMAN: "As you saw earlier tonight, I have a signed contract from the owner himself, and current reigning, defending XWF World Champion, Hollywood Hogan!

"As promised, I am here to announce just who his opponent and challenger is going to be!"

JOEY STYLES: "Right on cue!"

Hollywood Hogan's nWo version of "Voodoo Child" by Jimi Hendrix plays.

JOEY STYLES: "Here comes the New World Order! Hollywood Hogan strums the air guitar on the World title! Scott Hall and Kevin Nash, the Outsiders right behind him. The Macho Man himself! Rodzilla! They're here in full force!"

Hogan smiles and smiles. Heyman does the same. Hogan and the nWo make their way to the ring. Hollywood and company are dressed in their trademark black and white as they enter the ring.

JOEY STYLES: "Something doesn't smell right. Paul Heyman needs to get the hell out of there!"

Hogan stands center ring, face to face with Paul Heyman. Savage, Hall, Nash and Rodman surround the two of them against the four sides of the ring. Hogan smiles and strokes the black part of his beard.

JOEY STYLES: "VINTAGE! Hollywood Hogan!"

Hogan hugs a cocky looking Paul Heyman.

JOEY STYLES: "Folks! Folks, I'm sorry about that! I accidentally channeled Michael Cole and Monday Night Madness does not deserve that! I humbly, and whole-heartedly apologize for that!"

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "Well you know somethin' nWo-ites!? It's been a long time since Hollywood Hogan has defended a world title on free TV, dudes!

"It's such a big deal, that I just had to come out here and see for myself who my good friend Paul Heyman found to oppose me, brothers!"

PAUL HEYMAN: "I'm glad you're here Terry. Your opponent is actually in the building tonight!"

The crowd cheers.

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "Why don't you bring him out?"

PAUL HEYMAN: "I'm not sure I really want to do that."

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "What's the matter, Paulie? Are you afraid, for some reason?"

PAUL HEYMAN: "Perhaps I am, but probably not for the reason you might think."

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "C'mon, Paul. What do you think is really going to happen, brother? You think that Hollywood Hogan and the nWo are out here to cause trouble?"

PAUL HEYMAN: "Likely, yes. That's what you do. That's what you're famous for and it'd be unkind to the legacy of the New World Order for me to expect anything different."

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "True that, brother!"

The other nWo members are starting to get restless.

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "You make me proud, Paul. You are a master manipulator."

Paul smiles.

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "You manipulated me into signing that contract, and you're so good at it, I didn't even realize I was being manipulated until the rest of the New World Order arrived earlier. You make me proud Paul, because I thought I was the master manipulator around here."

Paul smiles even larger.

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "So what I'd like to do for you, brother. Is offer you a spot in the New World Order!"

The crowd delivers a mixed reaction while Nash hands an "nWo" shirt to Hogan. Hall plays to the crowd a little while Rodman stands in the ring staring blankly. Savage is Savage and does his point out to the crowd thing.

Hogan lays the "colors" on Heymans shoulder while he smiles.

PAUL HEYMAN: "Let me make one thing perfectly clear, Terry. We go back a long way, but I am not in your price range, brother!"

The crowd cheers loudly.

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "Paul, I wouldn't do that if I were you, brother. See, my friends don't like it when anyone disrespects the colors, dude!"

PAUL HEYMAN: "Let me rephrase, Terry. My apologies to you and your nWo pals."

Hogan smiles and Heyman composes himself.

JOEY STYLES: "I have a bad feeling Paul Heyman is about to be on the receiving end of a beating!"

PAUL HEYMAN: "What I'd like to do with this shirt..."

Heyman holds it out in front of him.

PAUL HEYMAN: "Is exactly what it deserves. I'd really like to wipe my ass with it!"

The nWo starts closing in on Paul Heyman. Boxing him in so he has no escape.

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "You really shouldn't have said that. I can't be held responsible for what happens next."

PAUL HEYMAN: "Neither can I!"

The Heyman Alliance Theme plays.

The nWo collectively turns their attention toward the entrance way. No one appears. Rodman grabs Heyman by the back of his jacket, making sure he doesn't escape. As the nWo continues to look toward the entrance way, the Heyman Alliance is shown making their way through the crowd.

Vellore Brommer, Tommy Gunn and Kendall Sawyer all making their way to the ring from different sides of the arena. They hop the security rails simultaneously and slide into the ring. Tommy Gunn tosses Rodman from the ring, an unknown riot cop, a large man, drives Rodman hard into the railing.

Gunn then takes Kevin Nash and clotheslines him, sending him over the top rope and to the floor where he obviously tears a quad. Kendall Sawyer is standing by with an unopened bottle of Jack Daniels Old no. 7 Tennessee Whiskey and smashes it over the head of Scott Hall.

Hall hits the mat covered in a mixture of alcohol and his own blood. Previously, not an uncommon occurrence for him. Vellore Brommer takes Randy Savage down with a sweet Brazilian Jiu Jitsu style kick to the chin. Hollywood Hogan stands outside the ring at the bottom of the entrance ramp, looking upset and disgusted with this turn of events.

All of Heyman's men (and the chick) have spray cans. They begin spray painting Savage and Hall who are still in the ring. Large blue XWF's are painted onto their backs.

PAUL HEYMAN: "The line in the sand has been drawn, Hogan!"

Hogan stands still, shaking his head. The Heyman Alliance exits the ring and begins to stalk Hogan. He backs slowly up the ramp.

PAUL HEYMAN: "I think its time for you to meet your opponent, Terry!"

The Alliance continues to stalk Hogan as he continues backpedaling up the ramp.

PAUL HEYMAN: "Next week! Right here on Madness!"

Hogan reaches the top of the ramp.

PAUL HEYMAN: "Hollywood Joke Hogan will defend the XWF World title, one on one against..."

Hogan backs into someone just as massive, if not more so, than he is. Hogan turns around and is immediately F-5'd by Brock Lesnar.

PAUL HEYMAN: "The Beast Incarnate! BRRRRROCK LLLLESNARRR!"

Paul Heyman exits the ring, barking commands.

PAUL HEYMAN: "Do it again, BRRRROCK!"

Lesnar lifts up the World champ and F-5's him again on the stage. Heyman lifts up the World title and hands it over to Brock who holds it high in the air.

PAUL HEYMAN: "If you can't tell, it's looking more and more likely, that one way or another, the XWF World title is coming home to the Heyman Alliance!"

JOEY STYLES: "Paul Heyman set up the nWo! I have to say this! I think he's right! One way or another, that title is going to someone within the Heyman Alliance! When it comes to title matches, you never, ever bet against Paul Heyman!

"Next week on Madness! Hollywood Hogan! Brock Lesnar! The XWF World title is on the line! Don't miss it!"

Madness fades out!

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Ozymandias's post:
(04-29-2014), Archie Lawson (04-29-2014), Brock Lesnar (04-29-2014), Kendall Savannah Sawyer (04-29-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-29-2014), The Enigma (04-29-2014), Tommy Gunn (04-29-2014), Vellore Brommer (04-29-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ozymandias's post!
JonPlex (04-29-2014)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-29-2014, 09:45 AM

And the dominance of the Heyman Alliance continues. As if you'd expect anything different.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Brock Lesnar (04-29-2014), Morbid Angel (04-30-2014), Tommy Gunn (04-29-2014), Vellore Brommer (04-29-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-29-2014, 10:26 AM

BRRRRRRRRRROOOOOCCCCKKK SMAAAAAAASH!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
≡The Imperial Erotican≡ Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-29-2014, 03:23 PM Heart  Monday Night Madness (4-28-14) -->

"""EGO SUM UMBRÆ TERRE PROMISSIONIS"""

"""Colton has seen the sign and it's opened up his eyes. At least the man can say he accepted an open challenge that nobody else had the courage to accept."""

"""Colton 1, XWF 0, TIE 999,999,999."""

"""EGO SUM PRAECEPTOR AMORIS"""

[Image: WNar5Pp.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ≡The Imperial Erotican≡'s post:
Ozymandias (04-29-2014)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-29-2014, 08:09 PM

Oh look, it's Shredder.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-29-2014)
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-01-2014, 11:51 AM

Oh look, I don't follow.... Under this helmet is a very confused expression, I assure you...

Explain?

How about you, Peter Gilmour? Can you explain it to me if Paul can't be bothered? What's this Shredder comment mean?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates ≡The Imperial Erotican≡'s post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (05-01-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-01-2014, 12:23 PM

Look at yourself in the mirror sometime

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
JonPlex Offline
Top Shelf MFER

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

05-01-2014, 12:28 PM

Jon Plex, being the helpful one that he is, overhears The Imperial Erotica questioning the meaning of his newly appointed nickname.

Jon Plex
Look here Emperor of Porn...If I may... I believe Mr.Heyman is being metaphorical. See, when you come on, there isn't a shred of dignity left in anyone who actually listens to you. Hence the name... Shredder! Hope that clears it up! Oh and... you're welcome!

Plex straps on his rocket powered rollerblades and takes off as quickly as he appeared. "Magic" by Pilot plays into your ear holes!

[Image: 289ul2.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-01-2014, 01:27 PM

I seem to still be having trouble understanding but considering the ones who seem to get it, perhaps it's just one of those things that catch the eye of the lowly. Thank you for your attempts to assist me, Pete and Plex- hm, that has a ring to it too. Ironic.

Hate Post Like Post
Gilmour Classic Offline
im not fat!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-01-2014, 02:52 PM

ill break it down for you so you can understand:

ur a

also, i am evil incarnate

;)

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-01-2014, 09:53 PM

^^ u sir are a joke

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Gilmour Classic Offline
im not fat!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-01-2014, 10:58 PM

i am true evil you bitch

go home you fucking drag queen

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-02-2014, 09:56 AM

make me!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Soupcan O'Malley Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-02-2014, 10:09 AM

Nobody makes the drag queen go home! You cannot send home what you did not create!

Anybody have any rum?

[Image: soupcan.jpg]
[Image: SDI5Q92.png]
1x (Pawned for booze money)

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-02-2014, 06:17 PM

Hey necro bitch... shave that beard

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Soupcan O'Malley Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-02-2014, 09:45 PM

(05-02-2014, 06:17 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Hey necro bitch... shave that beard

I'd love to, gimmie a razor. Better yet just give me a bottle of rum and call it a day.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-03-2014, 09:29 PM

ill give u a razor all right ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Soupcan O'Malley Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-03-2014, 09:49 PM

(05-03-2014, 09:29 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: ill give u a razor all right ;)

Are you hitting on me? First that weird little guy with the drugs and now you? This place is like a homo asylum! I'm going to have to make sure I start locking my cardboard box at night to keep you fags from getting me lucky charms.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-04-2014, 07:49 PM

i assure u im not a homosexual.. but i am the xwf''s worst nightmare

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-04-2014, 09:00 PM

"So, is it odd that the two people he names as gay are, as far as I can find, the only people involved in an XWF on XWF rape incident? I'm sorry about that, by the way. Should have bought you dinner first, baby cakes."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post