Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 09:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ONE MORE MATCH
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-15-2016, 07:51 AM Heart  ONE MORE MATCH -->

This is for Ghost Tank.

Look... I know we've had our issues, dude. You helped kidnap me and got my head shaved, I kicked your ass at War Games, et cetera... but the XWF is facing a crisis right now.

We have a Shove It event that is currently going to feature a MAIN EVENT match featuring yours truly, of course, teamed up with... LeStrange.

That can't happen, dude.

We are up against the Tag Champs Luca and Fernando, who is also the X-Treme Champion. Game Trans, a tough competitor is his or her own right. A Mystery Partner who's probably going to turn out to be someone forty times better than LeStrange... because let's face it, I've taken shits that are better than LeStrange. So it's probably going to be someone good. Or Sebastian Duke.

Tank... the fans want you back in the ring. The XWF wants you back in the ring.

I want you back in the ring.

Name your price, and let me swap out this worthless shithead with the New Breed of Beast or whatever the fuck you used to call yourself before you started dying your hair into a fuckin' pride flag.

One more match, GT.

One more match.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Game Girl Offline
(ง︡'-'︠)ง

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

02-15-2016, 09:34 AM

[Image: ockNnw7.png?1]
"One more match!"

"ONE MORE MATCH!"

"ONE MORE MATCH!!""

"Oop, sorry got caught in the moment."

[Image: mAmAfiJ.png]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Game Girl's post:
Vincent Lane (02-15-2016)
Carnage Offline
The Crimson Maniac

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-15-2016, 09:40 AM

If I disembowel LeCunt can I have his spot? I want IN!

[Image: 6vqP0NA.jpg]

Credit for the banner goes to MORBID ANGEL!
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-15-2016, 10:08 AM

Fine with me, dude. Don't have any idea who you are but there's not a chance you're worse than LeStrange here.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-15-2016, 01:07 PM

(02-15-2016, 07:51 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: This is for Ghost Tank.

Look... I know we've had our issues, dude. You helped kidnap me and got my head shaved, I kicked your ass at War Games, et cetera... but the XWF is facing a crisis right now.

We have a Shove It event that is currently going to feature a MAIN EVENT match featuring yours truly, of course, teamed up with... LeStrange.

That can't happen, dude.

We are up against the Tag Champs Luca and Fernando, who is also the X-Treme Champion. Game Trans, a tough competitor is his or her own right. A Mystery Partner who's probably going to turn out to be someone forty times better than LeStrange... because let's face it, I've taken shits that are better than LeStrange. So it's probably going to be someone good. Or Sebastian Duke.

Name your price, and let me swap out this worthless shithead with the New Breed of Beast or whatever the fuck you used to call yourself before you started dying your hair into a fuckin' pride flag.

One more match, GT.

One more match.

"Look, I regret what happened, what seems like a whole different world to me, where I was the bruiser of The Asylum. When you were laid out, I was thinking of a way to pay back for the things I did. I doubt Roxy would've liked that very much, so I stayed away.

I've held the Intercontinental Championship, and lost it to Morbid. While I feel the itch to compete again, I think it is best for myself and my wife, that I stay retired for now. Another day, sure, I'll compete. Right now? No. I'm going to focus on my wife, on adoption, so that I can have a family. Hell, I am barely doing all the exercises I used to. I enjoy being able to just lay around or watching movies with Alysia. Call it being pussy whipped, call it being a coward, call it whatever the fuck you and everyone else wants to. I'm calling it

being a family man."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-15-2016, 01:34 PM

(02-15-2016, 01:07 PM)Ghost Tank Said:

That can't happen, dude.

One more match, GT.

One more match.

"Look, I regret what happened, what seems like a whole different world to me, where I was the bruiser of The Asylum. When you were laid out, I was thinking of a way to pay back for the things I did. I doubt Roxy would've liked that very much, so I stayed away.

I've held the Intercontinental Championship, and lost it to Morbid. While I feel the itch to compete again, I think it is best for myself and my wife, that I stay retired for now. Another day, sure, I'll compete. Right now? No. I'm going to focus on my wife, on adoption, so that I can have a family. Hell, I am barely doing all the exercises I used to. I enjoy being able to just lay around or watching movies with Alysia. Call it being pussy whipped, call it being a coward, call it whatever the fuck you and everyone else wants to. I'm calling it

being a family man."

SO noble of you...

*PUKE*
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-15-2016, 02:01 PM

(02-15-2016, 01:07 PM)Ghost Tank Said:

That can't happen, dude.

One more match, GT.

One more match.

being a family man."

Al I heard was...I need to change my tampon.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Gunn's post:
Unknown Soldier (09-15-2016)
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-15-2016, 02:29 PM

(02-15-2016, 01:07 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "Look, I regret what happened, what seems like a whole different world to me, where I was the bruiser of The Asylum. When you were laid out, I was thinking of a way to pay back for the things I did. I doubt Roxy would've liked that very much, so I stayed away.

being a family man."

"Being a family man", aka being a coward. Ghost Tank, it seems that poison has fully consumed you. This isn't the Ghost Tank who threatened to set M.E on fire, this isn't the Ghost Tank who tourtured his own personal cameraman to death on camera, this isn't the most fucked up SOB in XWF history,"

"This is Oswald, a fat ass coward who knows he dosn't have what it takes to survive in the XWF anymore,"

"You've let your humanity, your family, make you forget who you truly are. You let that toxin consume you, leaving you a fat shell of your former self,"

"It's sad to see you in this state, and I can't take it any longer! M.E will save you from your family, M.E will save you from yourself,"

"M.E will save you from your weakness,"

"When I track you down, not if, I will make you see the error of your ways, and while when that happens you will despise M.E with all your being, I can promise you,"

"You will thank me later,"

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post
Mason Prince Offline
Mom's Spaghetti

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-15-2016, 03:24 PM

(02-15-2016, 02:29 PM)Mike Emerick Said: "Being a family man", aka being a coward. Ghost Tank, it seems that poison has fully consumed you. This isn't the Ghost Tank who threatened to set M.E on fire, this isn't the Ghost Tank who tourtured his own personal cameraman to death on camera, this isn't the most fucked up SOB in XWF history,"

"This is Oswald, a fat ass coward who knows he dosn't have what it takes to survive in the XWF anymore,"

"You've let your humanity, your family, make you forget who you truly are. You let that toxin consume you, leaving you a fat shell of your former self,"

"It's sad to see you in this state, and I can't take it any longer! M.E will save you from your family, M.E will save you from yourself,"

"M.E will save you from your weakness,"

"When I track you down, not if, I will make you see the error of your ways, and while when that happens you will despise M.E with all your being, I can promise you,"

"You will thank me later,"

"...the fuck have you been, you evangelical Roid Monkey?"

[Image: 4cDcn2D.jpg]

Accomplishments:

1x X-Treme Champion
1x Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

02-15-2016, 03:25 PM

(02-15-2016, 01:07 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "I decided to give up wrestling to pursue my true passion of being a complete and utter cucklord."

Translated from Cuck to English.

Thank you Google.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-15-2016, 06:00 PM

(02-15-2016, 03:24 PM)Mason Prince Said: "...the fuck have you been, you evangelical Roid Monkey?"

"Well, if it isn't the XWF's newest billionaire, Mason Prince. You know what they say, if you put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig,"

"Where I've been is none of your business, what I'm going to do is what you should be concerned about. I see the same poison that has ravaged Ghost Tank is eating away at you as well. You have such a bright future ahead of you, a future you're putting to ruin every time you open your mouth. After I'm done with Lone Wolf and my partner Chris Macbeth, I will be the one to save your life,"

"You're welcome,"

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post