Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 08:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus Christ, Caroline! What happened?!
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-08-2014, 12:27 AM

"I'm a pathetic excuse for a human being... I'm a useless waste of space... What the hell dude?"

"You apparently STILL have no clue what you're talking about. How many matches does it take then, Ghost Bitch? Four? As in your four losses? How many matches have you even had dude? Five?? Six???"

"As for my future opponents? I'm obviously out of your league, in a better division, and higher in the ranks than you, bruh. So, I don't think you should really worry about who I'm facing next. What makes you think that I don't have a chance in beating someone that's beaten you? That would make us pretty close in skill wouldn't it? As for the Doc.. I'm going to do what YOU couldn't Ghost Fucker, Xtreme Title.... HERE I COME!!!"
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Jesus Christ, Caroline! What happened?! - by The Blue Tango - 12-08-2014, 12:27 AM
re:Jesus Christ, Caroline! What happened?! - by Pest - 12-08-2014, 11:58 AM