Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 12:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus Christ, Caroline! What happened?!
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-08-2014, 05:57 AM

(12-08-2014, 12:17 AM)Ghost Tank Said: "Calypso...You're a fool if you think you can beat Doc. For anything. Same with Brother Frodo. You're a small-minded fool, and I really don't care about you. You're useless, and a waste of space."

(12-08-2014, 01:01 AM)TRHP Said: "Are you aware you talk as much shit as that idiot Ghost Tank? Calypso Collapso you aren't anywhere near Xtreme Title championship status. You're as much as a waste of space as Ghost Tank is."

"C'mon fellas. You're going to start hurting my feelings here soon."

"So, what makes one 'worthy' of being Xtreme Champion, TTPT? And besides, what the hell do you know about that? What is your status in the XWF, TRHCP? I'm not sure what it is, but if you flip my record around, it would be your record. Go ahead and say your mission is not to win, just like Ghost Fucker said after I beat him. Wins don't matter so when I lose, it doesn't matter. Tell ya what bitches, keep losing and see how far it gets you."
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Jesus Christ, Caroline! What happened?! - by The Blue Tango - 12-08-2014, 05:57 AM
re:Jesus Christ, Caroline! What happened?! - by Pest - 12-08-2014, 11:58 AM