Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 03:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creepin
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-19-2019, 07:55 AM

We see Soldier walking down the corridor, and a mist start to follow him. As he walks further down, the mist turns red, and he's struggling to breath. He gets dragged into a locker room by someone, and it cuts to Soldier waking up trying to find a way out of the locker room.

Suddenly, he turns around to see a man in a hoodie with a sliver mask on.

"Welcome to back to XWF, son."

The hoodied man cracks Soldier in the head, where there was a open wound exposing his brain. Then he stomps on the champ, and pulls the hood down with JB standing over him.

"It's been awhile you've been here, I hope you can make out alive for your bout at the PPV."

JB then straddles the bat on his shoulders, nearly strangling is adams apple in the process as the ref comes out to count...

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-19-2019, 12:25 PM

Soldier kicks out.

Unknown Soldier: "Even with half my brain missing I'd still be smarter than you!"

The red mist starts to turn rainbow colors revealing that the source to be a giant disco ball floating in the sky. Soldier throws John Black out of the scene and starts dancing like John Travolta.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post