Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 03:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted! TITLES
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-07-2017, 11:11 PM

OOC; I've only been here for maybe a month but I've notice there are numerous people fighting for a single title. Or at least staking claims to it.
What if there were maybe a new title or two. Especially for the newer people who maybe are not as skilled at rping as others. Or maybe for those who just want a fighting chance against someone on their level. Like adding an Inter Continental Title,Junior Heavyweight Title, US/North American Title or Even a New brand for newbies with their own titles. But that's just my thought.

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-07-2017, 11:29 PM

Ooc: keep opting into shows, and most importantly keep actually RPing on those shows. If I'm not mistaken your first or second match was for a title so keep it up. Paul Gaymen usually posts his power rankings every two weeks or so- that will give you an indication as to where you kinda currently stand. Wanna move up? Challenge the person ahead of you, work hard to try and beat them. Hard work, win or lose does get noticed around here.

There's also the 24/7 titles. Xtreme, Federweight and Heavy metal weight. Read the rules of those forums. You can challenge for those titles 24/7

Need any more advice feel free to ask a GM

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
Mezian (04-08-2017)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-08-2017, 04:41 AM

We've tried a noob show and have had more titles in the past. Titles should be prestigious. The more titles there are, the less they mean.

Noob show didn't work out that great.

Do what Dolly suggested. Also, the better your opponent, the more you improve.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
75-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-08-2017, 05:39 AM

Thanks guys, I greatly appreciate the feedback.

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Hate Post Like Post
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-08-2017, 05:45 AM

Keep offering ideas though. We like that.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
75-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-09-2017, 12:27 PM

I actually think the HMW and the Xtreme should get unified. 24 hour federwright is lotsa fun as a concept, hiding the pin in HMW is fun but comes with little benefit to hold it and the Xtreme title seems to be defended more seriously and comes with benefits for holding it for a long time.

Keep the federweight as the trash talk title, combine the HMW and the Xtreme, including their stipulations/benefits.

That's just how I felt personally ?

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-09-2017, 12:58 PM

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I'm personally not a fan of the Xtreme title having a 24/7 rule. It seems odd to me that the second most prestigious title is defended in the same way as the two lowest. I think the HMW should be defended on shows and 24/7 though.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
(04-10-2017)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-09-2017, 01:45 PM

Couple things:

I feel like we have plenty of titles, honestly. They each have their own specialties and their own benefits.

The TV Title is a really tough burden even if it is considered the lower of the singles titles. You defend it every single week, which can really burn you out. You're also basically the "Savage Champion," though that's mor unofficial.

The Hart is a more 'traditional' title where you won't see any ral crazy stips or anything added to it, just a regular wrestling title, which is suiting of its namesake, the Hart clan. This is essentially the "Warfare Champion." Again, unofficially.

I think of the X-Treme and and Uni along the sae vein as the way Mid South did back in the day with the US Title and the NWA World Title. The US Champ was the man week in and week out and was always there, but when the NWA Champ rolled into town on tour, his title was more important even though it was seen less.

In that way, I tend to see the X Champ here as the sort of day to day champion, fending off daily pin attemps and things like that. In a lot of ways, the X title is more coveted because it's more fun and has a big payoff if you can hold onto it. The Uni is the biggest prize, but it is all by itself its own reward. You won. You're the guy. Usually we see Uni champs win the belt and then sort of stay hdden and only defend when they are made to. Reno and Chaos are really the first I have seen that keep opting in week after week with the title.

As far as bringing in new ones/getting rid of current ones... I think we have the right titles for the moment. I changed a few around a few months ago when I got rid of the IC belt because it really wasn't unique enough, and replaced it with the TV. Also brought back th HMW to go along with the Feder, which soe might think is too much. I don't know. I think it's good to have different options, and that's what having both of those around does, imo. If you want to have a trash talk showdown, you go for the Feder. If you want to have a little fun with hidden pins, there's the HMW. Neither of those titles really "matter" in the same way that the others do, but they can be a lot of fun.

Oh, and the 24/7 nature of the X isn't going anywhere. It's been like that since 1999 as far as I know. I'm not gonna be the guy to end that tradition!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
The Monster of Htaed (04-09-2017)
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-09-2017, 01:54 PM

Holy spelling mistakes Batman.

Tell that hoe Roxy to get her act together and start spell checking your stuff before it goes out for public consumption.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Gunn's post:
Dolly Waters (04-09-2017)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-09-2017, 02:07 PM

I think my E key is going bad. Been happening more and more. Sad

Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-09-2017, 02:27 PM

Mor and mor

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Dolly Waters's post!
Vincent Lane (04-09-2017)