Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 08:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SEPTEMBER STAR OF THE MONTH
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-01-2016, 12:19 PM

It's that time again.

Give us your vote for the best overall performance/contributions for the month of September.

Remember to give valid reasons. I have two or three potential candidates off the top of my head.

Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
The Monster of Htaed (10-02-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Vincent Lane's post!
(10-03-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-01-2016, 12:23 PM

I'm going Chris Chaos. Dudes got skillzz

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Dolly Waters's post!
(10-03-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-01-2016, 12:26 PM

I'll go with dolly. Came in and dominated

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Dolly Waters (10-01-2016), The Monster of Htaed (10-02-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Peter Fn Gilmour's post!
(10-03-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-01-2016, 12:26 PM

(10-01-2016, 12:26 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: I'll go with dolly. Came in and dominated

Thanks for the nod

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
[-] The following 2 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (10-01-2016), The Monster of Htaed (10-02-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Dolly Waters's post!
(10-03-2016)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-01-2016, 12:32 PM

Pig
[-] The following 2 users Like drezdin5788's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-01-2016, 12:36 PM

Bearded War Pig.

He signed up 8/25 and he's been a work horse since he joined. He signs up for every show, both Saturday and Wednesday, from what I can tell.. I had the pleasure to work with him during the tag tourney, which in a month is his ONLY loss, and he's the new IC Champ.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Dolly Waters (10-01-2016), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (10-01-2016), The Monster of Htaed (10-02-2016)
Promo Sins Offline
No Promo is Without Sin

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

10-01-2016, 01:43 PM

I've been playing catch up with RPs this month and from what I've read nobody has been slipping, every has put out solid work. Peter Gilmour put out some great work against Trax and Trax put out some amazing work against Gilly, same goes for everyone, from D'Ville to Robbie Bourbon, everyone deserves a pat on the back.

I am going to go with Bearded War Pig, like D'Ville said dude is a work horse, well deserved IC Champ and his quality hasn't dipped from RP to RP.

[Image: rQrN0HO.png]

0 W | 1 L | 0 D
TOTAL SINS GIVEN: 121
[-] The following 4 users Like Promo Sins's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-01-2016), Dolly Waters (10-01-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-01-2016), The Monster of Htaed (10-02-2016)
Z Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-01-2016, 06:24 PM

Tough call, Dolly been putting in work, But Trax had a solid comeback

[Image: 1566168525.png]

Z LIVES
[-] The following 2 users Like Z's post:
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Z's post!
(10-03-2016)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-01-2016, 09:36 PM

Bearded War Pig.

The reasons noted above are more than enough to agree with, but the guy is actually really cool to talk with OOC, his wins are impressive and numerous (not just kissing my own ass here), and thirdly, as well as a few others have done also, I can't really compare them to BWP this month.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-02-2016, 02:04 AM

My vote is for Bearded War Pig, but I don't think this vote doesn't go without mentioning a lot of other names that need some serious consideration in this mix and a talk about what they have presented in their writing lately. Seriously, these other people I'm about to mention need some consideration in this mix just as much as War Pig does. I understand everyone's vote for War Pig, which is why I'm casting my vote for him myself, but I HAVE to mention other names that people should be discussing in this thread from the stuff I've read this month.

Bearded War Pig get my vote.

He gets my vote because he's been the most consistent person on this website since September started. In every fucking show, putting out high quality rps. I think it's obvious what everyone has said that he should get the nod this month. He's also undefeated besides the tag title tourney and beat a long time IC champion; Dillinger, who has been a phenomenal RPer himself for a long time. Which is totally obvious by the length of time Dillinger has held the IC title.

Chris Chaos

This guy should also be highly considered. HIGHLY HIGHLY FUCKING CONSIDERED! I mean, who doesn't fucking love this guys RP's? Great quality, I mean very VERY great quality reads! Very descriptive and interactive story-lines and dialogue mixed with great trash talk. Amazing! It's literally only a matter of time before this guy doesn't win a titles himself and this superstar of the month award if he keeps putting out the type of stuff I've been reading lately and on the consistent basis I've seen. I don't think anyone can dispute that and if it weren't for War Pig winning a title and being so consistent this month, he would get my vote hands down, and probably a lot more people. Your writing is phenomenal and well put together Chris and a perfect fit for this XWF atmosphere and what we need; especially since we've been missing that ultimate face component lately that you represent. Most of us here write heel characters because that's kind of the roll we've all feel into like to write and lately and I've been around a long time and I don't think I've seen a better written face character since Vinnie Lane or possibly Angelus. Keep up the good work and stick around my friend. We fucking love you dude.

Hunter Payne

This guy also needs to be in this discussion. I mean, some of the stuff I've been reading from this guy has made me laugh so hard. That Joy Stalker RP. FUCKING AWESOME DUDE! This nod from me with Hunter Payne might come just because I think his development in the humor department has come such a long ways. I know it's always been his goal to put off a very humorous approach to his Rp's, and they always were funny, but I think lately from what I've read that he's taken it to another level. It's way funnier now, believe me coming from someone who used to read his RP's in the past and what it is now. They were always funny, but now they make me bust out laughing out loud. I'm glad he's back and hope he continues to stick around.

The Reverend Dolly Waters Crew

This guy has always been a fun read and all of us veterans are glad as hell to have him back. His writing has always been a joy and even though he lost to Chaos, that match HAD to be close as hell. I read all the RP's for that match and I can imagine it was for sure. Federweight champion shortly after his return and still is. He should be talked about in this thread as well.

Also, all the new people who seem skittish about voting need to jump in this thread and vote. We need everyone voting in these threads, especially this month when we have so many deserving candidates. I think Vinne and Frodo agree with me that more of these new people need to not be afraid to step up in these threads and give us an opinion. Believe me everyone, as long as you don't insult someone's writing and give your positive opinions, nobody is going to be upset because that's why we participate in this game. To have fun and critique each others writing to give one another praise. Don't be shy everyone, nobody is going to take offense to you guys voting on what you've read this month and who you think should deserve it. I'd like to see more of you new arrivals speak up in these threads and not feel so worried that your opinions don't matter, because they do.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

[-] The following 6 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
Dolly Waters (10-02-2016), Hunter Payne (10-02-2016), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (10-04-2016), Promo Sins (10-02-2016), The Monster of Htaed (10-02-2016), Vincent Lane (10-02-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Unknown Soldier's post!
(10-03-2016)
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-02-2016, 04:48 AM

I am going to have to say Chris Chaos or Kitt Kennedy, Chris because well his roleplays are strongly written and have good consistent flow. I also think Kitt would be a good choice because he seems to get in all his roleplays in every match, since ive been here anyways. I am new, i would mention some others as well but I believe they are probably more veteran here in the XWF. So I'm sure they have had plenty of their work applauded and framed on the boards already, all in all shout out to everyone, this place has been very active since I started and is only seeming to expand and more activity.

Also I want to thank everyone who mentioned me, it really means a lot, i just hope to be able to keep the activity up as much as possible. This weekend and week maybe a little slow on my part, bow season! Do everyone keep up the great work. Oh and yhanks to the staff for giving us all a place we can be our true weird ass selfs, also for giving awesome xreative results, it really makes me want to put my time and effort in.

[Image: tzaJpcU.jpg]
Death before Dishonor...
[-] The following 4 users Like The Monster of Htaed's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-03-2016), Dolly Waters (10-02-2016), Kitt Kennedy (10-02-2016), Vincent Lane (10-02-2016)
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-02-2016, 07:25 AM

Gotta go with BWP.

My reasoning is pretty simple, I put out some of my best RPs(my opinion of course) ever this week against him, and our match could still go either way. That tells me something. Excellent work BWP.

Runner up Dolly Waters.

Love her character development this month. She beat me for the Federweight title and has been killin' it ever since.

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

[-] The following 5 users Like Hunter Payne's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-03-2016), Kitt Kennedy (10-02-2016), Muddy Waters (10-02-2016), The Monster of Htaed (10-02-2016), Vincent Lane (10-02-2016)
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-03-2016, 02:25 AM

Bearded War Pig. Highly consistent and cool dude.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Barney Green's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-03-2016), The Monster of Htaed (10-03-2016)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-03-2016, 07:01 AM

Been busy, sorry for late reply.

There are a lot of people here whose work I really really really enjoy. But I will also go with BWP and one of the reasons is because he ended up defeating Dillinger when I came just a little short and I know how tough Dilly is.

Also I want to fight for air climb news regarding my work. I guess I Am My Own Worst Enemy because I'm never satisfied with what I put out so I'm going to continue to try to get better and keep producing at a high level.
[-] The following 3 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-03-2016), The Monster of Htaed (10-03-2016), Unknown Soldier (10-03-2016)
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-03-2016, 07:41 AM

Thanks for all the nominations you sexy bastards.

[Image: tzaJpcU.jpg]
Death before Dishonor...
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Monster of Htaed's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-03-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate The Monster of Htaed's post!
(10-03-2016), Mia Dim (10-03-2016)
Lyianna Properchev Offline

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

10-03-2016, 09:11 AM

BWP...since he came here in the xwf he hasn't stoped since. And if my meme correct in his short amount of time he's already won his first singles title
Ginger Snaps Offline
<3 Ginger <3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-04-2016, 07:03 PM

I normally try to abstain from voicing an opinion, as to not sway votes, but I've decided to change that and give an opinion. So, Bearded War Pig gets my vote. Dude has been consistent , and a fun read. He's also been a good asset OOC. And, his matches have been a blast to judge and write. Ignoring any accolades he may or may not have won, or a win loss record, he's just been consistent and fun. A great addition for sure.

I also want to give nods to Kitt Kennedy, Chris Chaos, and Hunter Payne. All of them have been great, and Hunter got my nod for RP of the month as well.

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
[-] The following 2 users Like Ginger Snaps's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-04-2016), The Monster of Htaed (10-04-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-04-2016, 09:08 PM

Pig.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Unknown Soldier (10-04-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 3 users Hate Mr. Oz's post!
Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-04-2016), Dolly Waters (10-05-2016), Unknown Soldier (10-04-2016)
Ginger Snaps Offline
&lt;3 Ginger &lt;3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-04-2016, 09:09 PM

You need to give us a reason, Tank.

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
Nico LaVey Offline
The Prince of Vice

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-05-2016, 12:45 PM

Gonna vote for Izzy. Fuckin' love the gimmick and he writes the whole thing like he was writing an episode of Once Upon a Time.

[Image: zTgZCuO.jpg]

Overall Record: 2-8-1.

1x Federweight Champion.

Shitlist: Izzy Ravenwolf, Nate Higgers.

“We have never heard the devil's side of the story, God wrote all the book.”
― Anatole France
[-] The following 2 users Like Nico LaVey's post:
Unknown Soldier (10-05-2016), Vincent Lane (10-05-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-07-2016, 01:29 AM

Look. I hate fucking voting for these things. It's not a secret that I rarely look outside of my match. I rarely look anywhere but what I am doing, what I have to get done, and that's that.

I also fucking HATE BEING HOUNDED DAY IN AND EVERY FUCKING DAY OUT.

I hate being forced into voting for things. Especially when I have nothing unique to say. Everything above has already been said and would've been said by me, if I had actually gotten to the thread in time.

The only thing I can say that is unique, is that I worked with BWP for a promo. It was NOT a good time for me. Life has not been good for me in the way of health, and I sleep too fuckin' often or I use video games to try and make my ailments lessen so I can actually think about other shit.

Pig carried our team. He was the bigger reason why the main event was as good as it was, because I was lacking. I did what I could with how I was feeling. He picked up the slack with pumping out promo after promo.

The only reason why I'm voting and giving my reasons, is because I remembered my first month. This month, two years ago. I nearly beat out Evertrust, because people saw something in me, and it made me work harder. It's because of him, and others that voted for me that month, that I should be voting every month, and I don't. I should be reading more roleplays, but I don't. As a now veteran player, I should be more involved, and it's only recently have I actually been doing so.

So. I vote for BWP, because he reminds me, of, well, me, when I first started. Pumping out promo after promo as often as possible. He didn't exactly have the same kind of competition as I did back then, but regardless, he deserves to receive the same kind of recognition as I did back then.

For that, I am sorry.

I am warning you motherfuckers though, if you fucking hound me with this shit, and don't let me do it on my own, I will fucking find where you all live, buy a long ass fucking dildo, go to where you live, CHOKE YOU OUT WITH IT BY WRAPPING THE DICK AROUND YOUR THROAT THEN STICK THE FUCKING THING DOWN YOUR THROAT SO YOU ARE CHOKED OUT TWICE!

Seriously.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Unknown Soldier (10-07-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
Dolly Waters (10-07-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-07-2016, 05:12 AM

(10-07-2016, 01:29 AM)Ghost Tank Said: Look. I hate fucking voting for these things. It's not a secret that I rarely look outside of my match. I rarely look anywhere but what I am doing, what I have to get done, and that's that.

I hate being forced into voting for things. Especially when I have nothing unique to say. Everything above has already been said and would've been said by me, if I had actually gotten to the thread in time.

The only thing I can say that is unique, is that I worked with BWP for a promo. It was NOT a good time for me. Life has not been good for me in the way of health, and I sleep too fuckin' often or I use video games to try and make my ailments lessen so I can actually think about other shit.

Pig carried our team. He was the bigger reason why the main event was as good as it was, because I was lacking. I did what I could with how I was feeling. He picked up the slack with pumping out promo after promo.

The only reason why I'm voting and giving my reasons, is because I remembered my first month. This month, two years ago. I nearly beat out Evertrust, because people saw something in me, and it made me work harder. It's because of him, and others that voted for me that month, that I should be voting every month, and I don't. I should be reading more roleplays, but I don't. As a now veteran player, I should be more involved, and it's only recently have I actually been doing so.

So. I vote for BWP, because he reminds me, of, well, me, when I first started. Pumping out promo after promo as often as possible. He didn't exactly have the same kind of competition as I did back then, but regardless, he deserves to receive the same kind of recognition as I did back then.

For that, I am sorry.

I am warning you motherfuckers though, if you fucking hound me with this shit, and don't let me do it on my own, I will fucking find where you all live, buy a long ass fucking dildo, go to where you live, CHOKE YOU OUT WITH IT BY WRAPPING THE DICK AROUND YOUR THROAT THEN STICK THE FUCKING THING DOWN YOUR THROAT SO YOU ARE CHOKED OUT TWICE!

Seriously.

I'm glad that in the middle here you seem to have recognized what the real issue is.

People hound you about it because it's s simple thing that you refuse to do, and have refused to do ever since you won it yourself. That month you had no problem coming in and voting for yourself, same with the months before when you'd drop hints that you thought it should be you.

Then you won it, and since then you've been completely absent in these threads. You say silly things like you don't want to "waste your time" sating what others have said. But since when did anyone say you had to come up with a unique reason? You can have the same opinions as everyone else... but for instance in this case, you WORKED with BWP for two weeks. You have a completely different perspective and you finally today shared it. You feel that he did the lion's share in your team. THAT'S GREAT and NOBODY else could have said that but you.

Seriously, GT, you spend pretty much all day sitting online, usually involved with XWF is some way. Chatting or posting or whatever. You have PLENTY of time for this sort of thing.

Same with the RP of the month. Are you going to tell me you didn't read any? Even though you were in a tag team tournament against the best players in the fed? Even though you've had several other matches? You at least read those, didn't you?

We shouldn't HAVE to hound you about this stuff because you should look forward to taking part in it. If you don't enjoy these sorts of things... what are you even here for?

[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Dolly Waters (10-07-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-07-2016), Unknown Soldier (10-07-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-07-2016, 06:31 AM

gt if u don't like getting hounded get out now, get a job.
If not plz stfu..

Not trying to be mean but u complain.. a lot

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
[-] The following 3 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Dolly Waters (10-07-2016), Mia Dim (10-07-2016), Unknown Soldier (10-07-2016)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-07-2016, 06:39 AM

BWP... BWP... BWP... BWP

That's my vote. Good work dished out for some entertaining reading. Nice to see all this competition occuring. Well done to you, piglet.

Some notable mentions deserve to go to Robbie Bourbon. Robbie, it was fun working with you man as the secret Arby Beef. You've worked hard all month.

Chris Chaos, D'ville and Soldier also deserve a mention. Gilly working hard, Trax returning. Good times Smile

Also Tank stop being a cock.

BWP
BWP
BWP
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
The Monster of Htaed (10-07-2016)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-07-2016, 06:54 AM

Oh and I can't forget Waters deserves a mention too Wink

Still though BWP.. BWP... BWP
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Big Nate (10-07-2016)
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

10-07-2016, 07:08 AM

Wow, @ GT's vote. I've never seen someone pump their own dick that much in a SotM thread. Can someone confirm if GT's vote was for himself from 14 months ago or for BWP? Congratulations Peter, we found something more obnoxious than when you used to nominate yourself every month.

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mia Dim's post:
Dolly Waters (10-07-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-07-2016, 07:12 AM

Ok ok, let's not tarnish the sanctity of the SOTM vote.

We don't want to dissuade GT from voting in the future.

Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-07-2016, 08:10 AM

My vote goes to BWP with Dolly Waters right there too. Both have put out some great work this month, both putting in the time and effort to secure their respective championships.

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kitt Kennedy's post:
Unknown Soldier (10-07-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-07-2016, 08:32 AM

(10-07-2016, 01:29 AM)Ghost Tank Said: Look. I hate fucking voting for these things. It's not a secret that I rarely look outside of my match. I rarely look anywhere but what I am doing, what I have to get done, and that's that.

For that, I am sorry.

Seriously.
Never mind. Not worth it

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-07-2016, 08:35 AM

Okay. No more. Thank you for all the input, guys.