Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 11:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feel my power, XWF! Happy Easter Sunday
≡The Imperial Erotican≡ Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-20-2014, 01:24 PM

My father once told me to keep my shoulders back and my chest puffed out.

My mother once told me to make sure I don't concern myself with the negativity of others.

But, and it's a big but........

It was my brother who told me that when I want to take over the world, I need to join a wrestling company.

SCENE 1 - THE ANTICIPATION OF THE CUCKOLD

Love never mattered to me as a young seed. The vision of myself side by side with a mate is not something my sights could conjure or seek. Life, lust, luxurious tales of the skins we all stretch to cover our cracked insides. I never minded that my queen was ingesting the limber sausage when I was out cashing the cow. Reality, faux flux, inject my blood into the veins of any common princess and out will come the rejections of your society's inner demonization of any utopia that you'd dare crossbeam. Flies! They're all around me again! I swat and I swat and your twat becomes knot.

SCENE 2 - THE ANTICIPATION OF THE CUCKOLD - 2

The manager walks in, sits down at his desk, logs into his desktop Macintosh, leans back, and his eyes explode.

Manager: """What's this I see on thy screen before my unwanting eye ball?"""

The manager's manager walks in, pries the original from his chair to toss him aside and take his place, and looks at the computer screen. His eyes become the solar system's center and extend to the farthest outer reaches that any form of life has ever extended to, beheld or befelled us in our intramuscular neuroticism.

Manager's Manager: "This is not good. No one may learn of this outside of this edifice!"

His finger became the exclamation point as he stood quickly, shoving the chair into the manager.

SCENE 3 - THE ANTICIPATION OF THE CUCKOLD - 3

I was never any good at this.

I take a deep breath and I grip the bundle of roses in my right hand. Sweating like a horse, heart pounding like a jackhammer. Focus, breathe slowly, chew before you swallow and you won't choke.

Ding...... The doorbell's sound is followed by my excitement peaking with cowardice like I've never experienced before.

Cellar Door.

"Superbly Breathtaking," dancing on the string's fringes of humanism. "But they're dead. Bring me something............................m-o-r-e."

Horrified, my heart sinks as I look at the roses in my hand. She is correct...... D-d-d-dead as a dashed doornail.

SCENE 4 - THE SCENT OF THE SERIAL MONOGAMIST'S NECK TIE, TIE, TIE

(*BLINK*) Eyes shut, eyes open, blinking again.

"Are you're eyes alright?"

"""You mean --your--, not you're, your ignorance. Now hand me my motivation and grace my wake."""

I saw her words just as I saw through her soul, straight into her skin and bone's concoctionary mess. I look forward into the distance with her behind me, raising my cape up and over my shoulders and fastening it in front of my neck. She pulls the cape back to be sure it's not getting caught on my shoulder pads.

"""Now place me onto my rightful place, high atop the fiends and the drenched ambiguous shadow makers of tomorrow. Flesh me out, ware me dry, and tear my horizon to shreds."""

I feel the cold, metallic embrace consume my head. My eyes remain tightly closed as she secures the mouth piece in place.

"I think your ready ~ and I can't wait to see their faces."

"""I think you mean ---you're---, and there was no need for that squiggly line."""

My eyes take in everything before me as the gated community known as substantial reality becomes unhinged and my hunger takes over. I see feed....... - I - AM - PRIMED. Walls became ladders, floors became doors, and the sky became the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.

The breath I take in as larger than the breath I took before I rang somebody's doorbell on the axis of my dreamscape.

The eyes in my skull see a tale of consummation and overwhelming need for haste, much like that computer screen once depicted.

My breaths, inside of this metallic dome, steady and rejuvenating. The new filter made me sound less like Darth Vader, which I care not either way but was told may benefit me in times of needful elusiveness.

"""I declare this day, Easter Sunday."""

My balled up fist, clenched so incredibly tightly that it could crack open walnuts, meant my claim was undeniable.

"I think it's already Easter Sunday today."

I look her in the eyes, my assistant; assigned to me on this day at random and meaning nothing to me other than that which a tool would supply me with when attempting to repair the leaky pipe under the sink.

"""You are fortunate enough to be standing when those who doubt me are meant to be walked on."""

She takes a step back but her eyes focus on my eyes. That silence, that clean air, that absence of angst. The peaceful resolve of two soles being stood on by my feet; I knew she saw something others could not.

"""You're..................... different, aren't you? You thrive off of what many would rot for."""

She is speechless. The message is clear.

"""Date me."""

She steps forward into my arms and becomes mine; the serially monogamized alluvion of individuality has entered our body.

"You are the most handsome man I've ever laid eyes on."

Head high. Chest puffed, just like father told me long ago. Eyes focused ahead, dreams put on hold, memories redacted.

"""I am the most handsome man you've ever laid eyes on. I am..........."""

|
|
|
v+-{down}-+v
|
|
V

|
|
|
|
V

The depths of fulfillment are where I dwell, my lovely.

≡The Imperial Erotican≡
○does○my○name○excite○you○

I'm smiling under here...................
but for all the wrong reasons.
Can't you see?

The cellar door creeks; my latest acquisition's flank, warmly welcomed.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like ≡The Imperial Erotican≡'s post:
(04-20-2014), Cain (04-23-2014), Ozymandias (04-20-2014)
Gilmour Classic Offline
im not fat!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-23-2014, 06:50 PM

suck my dick, erotican

or should i say SHREDDER

or should i say KEVIN NASH

Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-23-2014, 07:03 PM

Romulus just looked at Shredder.

"Whatever."

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Hate Post Like Post