Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 12:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the latest battle with AIDs
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-26-2014, 06:57 PM

Hello Steve, welcome back to our little match. How's it going? Day been good, sleep well last night? That's nice. Glad to hear. You know where I'm going to go with this, some lovely story about how I saw you flirty with a girl or lad at the pub last night. You do go there a lot. Did you know that she was a cop undercover? Did you know he was in mourning because his mum just died? Did you know none of that matters because I'll be getting your belt tomorrow.

Remember when you shagged that slapper after the Guy Fawke's party? I do. Good times in Tahoe. How's your father by the way, is she healthy. I won't visit him, that's not acceptable. Do you speak to your brother? Pin, by the way.
Edit
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-26-2014, 07:12 PM

Davids KICKS OUT!

NONE OF THATS TRUE NONE!!!

Davids runs away from the AIDs once more!

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-26-2014, 07:23 PM

Isn't it all true, Davids? Are you going to deny drinking too much, or chatting with a pretty lady? What about sleeping with an ugly woman? Are we to believe you've never done that? Come on now Davids, you know I'm speaking the truth. I'll be back another day.