Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 08:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemption.
Asylum Offline
Father Knows Best.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; always angry)

01-22-2014, 11:36 PM

Steve Davids once again is hit with a lariat from Asylum. He grabs him and hits the Quad Creator. Father walks up, obviously annoyed.

Father: Things have taken a turn. Asylum was beaten by Sebastian Duke. I never expected it to be this way. YOU IDIOT!!

He smacks Asylum in the back of the head with his cane. Asylum doesn't budge. Father takes a moment to collect himself.

Father: Excuse me, where are my manners. How are we this evening, Steven?

Father crouches next to Steve and shakes his head.

Father: Tsk, tsk, tsk. This will never do. Asylum, my boy, would you please appropriate Mr. Davids with the proper ending? That title around your waist should redeem you for that loss, however so magnificent you were even in a loss. Show him your Magnum Opus.

Father laughs loudly in joy as Asylum lifts Steve up into the Magnum Opus (backpack stunner). He hits it and goes for the pin.

Father: Do not worry, I've got one on speed dial.

He takes out his phone and hits the number 1 button on it. The call goes though and a voice is heard.

???: I'm right here!

A referee bursts out of a nearby trash can and goes for the count with a banana on his left shoulder.

INVISIBLE PIN!!!!!!!
Edit
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-23-2014, 01:36 AM

Davids kicks out.

"You already lost to my brother, what makes you think you stood any chance of pinning me."

Davids runs off gleefully laughing.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion