Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 09:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
John Austin -vs- Steve Davids
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-02-2014, 05:25 PM

(01-02-2014, 10:36 AM)John Austin Said:
I may have so called "fell short" in my US title reign but at least I didn't take a sabbatical when I became champion unlike you. You stole the X-treme title from me at Wild Card and then took a break shortly after cause you knew you couldn't hack it with the big dogs. I took my losses in great stride but I accomplished a hell of a lot more by being champ than you ever did as X-treme champion. I don't eat mens' asses Steve, the only asses I eat are brunettes with those double d's, know what I mean brotha? Hey now, the Doobie Brothers were a great band, Black Water? China Grove?..Too bad you couldn't hang with them cause your name might actually be worth something. Ask Eli James, Tony Santos, Griffin MacAlister, Alexandra Callaway, ask them all who is the most dangerous man in XWF is..not you, that's for sure.

Ah John, you see even the darkest demons need to go and find themselves at certain times. You wouldn't know that though, I mean all you have found out about yourself is that you are a useless lump of cunt. I stole the championship? John, don't you remember what actually happened? I won the match, then you ran off with my belt like the thieving little coward that you are. I couldn't hack it with the big dogs? What big dogs? If there's any big dogs in this company then I must be a fucking wolf. Ah you been hanging with the tranny thriller Barney Green John? You should find something else to do man, transvestites is all Green. Thanks man, my name might actually mean something so I am too good to hang with the Doobie Brothers, you really are such a charmer. Why the fuck would I ask the thoughts of any of those people? Do you really think I give a shit what they think? I don't care who they think the most dangerous man in XWF is John, you and I both know that you're talking to him.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion

Messages In This Thread
John Austin -vs- Steve Davids - by John Austin - 12-31-2013, 05:04 AM
John Austin -vs- Steve Davids - by John Austin - 01-02-2014, 10:36 AM
RE: John Austin -vs- Steve Davids - by Steve "KingSlayer" Davids - 01-02-2014, 05:25 PM
John Austin -vs- Steve Davids - by John Austin - 01-02-2014, 06:39 PM
John Austin -vs- Steve Davids - by John Austin - 01-03-2014, 03:35 AM