Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 11:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Gilmour meets the Returning Sid Feder
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-29-2013, 08:42 PM

Sid walks up to Peter and puts his arm around his shoulder.

Hey Pete,

I was told you're someone I can consider a friend -- someone I can count on in a time of need -- someone who would do anything for me. You're my guy, Pete.

Peter Gilmour looks at Sid like he's crazy and gets ready to say something but--

My name's Sid Feder.

Gilmour pauses but then goes to speak again, except--

My name's Sid Feder.

Gilmour lets out a grunt of frustration and Sid, still with his arm around Gilmour's shoulder, executes a side russian leg sweep and rolls straight over into a pin on Gilmour. The side russian leg sweep did not knock out Peter and hardly even phased him at all on this shag carpeted floor. What year is this?

Gilmour yells: What the hell are you doing!

Just relax, man. It's all good and I'll tell you why -- all you have to do is lay there and let me keep pinning you until a ref shows up and then this title is mine. See, I'd have two titles

Gilmour remains pinned under Sid, seemingly waiting for Sid to get to the part that would sound good to Gilmour. It really sounded like Sid was starting to express another thought there but instead he just kind of stopped talking, still looking deep into the eyes of Peter Gilmour as their faces are only an inch apart with Sid on top.

Will Gilmour wait long enough to hear the rest or will he kick out?

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Edit
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-29-2013, 11:04 PM

Peter KICKS OUT and then looks at Sid deep into his eyes. He then smacks the ever loving taste out of his best friends mouth! What the hell?

Peter: Are you serious right now? Trying to steal my belt? Listen here Magnum P I, this belt isnt going anywhere, anytime soon. You may be the European Champ and I'd love for a chance at it, BUT you're not seeing the plan Sid. What happened to you bro? You pussy out of our match with John Madison then you're acting like some private dick. Where was the Sid I knew? The "LOOSE CANNON"? The guy that didnt give a fuck about anyone but himself? The guy who won the 2012 Lethal Lottery. The guy who was a tag champ with me? I want that Sid Feder back! Not this cheap imitation.. When you change back into him, give me a call. For now, if you ever try to do what you did again, I will break your neck in two. I'm outta here!

Peter leaves Sid's house with his belt and wondering what happened to his best friend.

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Theo Pryce (12-30-2013)