Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 11:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fluid and unstoppable, like water
Crimson Deadly Away
The Pinions Master

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-19-2013, 08:14 AM

You wanna know what I think about Mr. XWF? I think with the amount of perverseness within him, that he's probably a five quid hooker. Thisuidude can't seem to keep his pants on for one second.

do you know what I think about it?

I think that he will one day be forced to...

understand... The gripping realization which binds him to being renewed and forced to be celebate with a chastity belt (by this point, I think that would be the worst thing you could ever do to Mr. XWF... Strapina chastity belt on him and throw the key)

Aaaaaanyways, I'm leave it at this right after I do this...

PINPINPINPINPINIPNINPINPINPNIPINIPINIPINIPINPINPNIPNPNINPINPINPNINPINPINPNIPNINPNIPNNINIPNINPNIPNINPINPNINPNINPNIPNINPNINPNINPPINPNINPNIPNIuidNPNIPNINPINPuidiuidiuidiuidiuidIPNIPNNPNPHINPHNIPGNIPIPHJNPI NPGP-NIB-uidH0STINHTOHPINPHNIPHINPHINPHNIuidHdiuPNIPHNIHPINPHINPHINPNIPNIPNIPNINPINPINPINdiuPNIPNINPINPINPNIHPNIHPNIPNIPIPNIPNIPNTIYPNITN-IPPNINPIYNPIPIuidPNINPWINPWIPINIPNINPINPINPINPNPNINPNPNINPNINPINP...

Yeah, two can play at that game, have fun ;)

Italic, change a to i and n to i
[Image: siggy1.png]
W/L/D
3/2/0
pin!
pin
Trophy Cabinet:
1. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 18/02/13 - 19/02/13
2. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 20/02/13 - 21/02/13
Edit
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-19-2013, 09:18 PM

Shane D. himself walks in!

: I can't believe that worthless, disrespectful, untalented piece of garbage known as Mr. XWF is currently in possession of one of my titles. Let's fix this right now.

brings a ring bell and a hammer out of the corner and rings the bell!

DING DING DING!

: New champion... the guy who isn't Mr. XWF!

He didn't even count! This is highway robbery! Shane grabs the belt and looks at Crimson Deadly.

: Let's remember though... it's YOUR fault he had this thing to begin with. Look at how much shit is on the belt again? How are we ever going to get this thing cleaned? Eh... no matter... that's your problem now. Keep this belt away from him or it's your ass.

Shane drops the title at Crimson Deadly's feet and walks away in disgust, but only after making sure to kick Mr. XWF in his sack for getting the belt so filthy with human discharge... yet again.

New Champ: Crimson Deadly

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
nippin
Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-20-2013, 12:29 AM

pinny
nippin
pinny
nippin
pinny
nippin
pinny
nippin
pinny
nippin
pinny
nippin
pinny
nippin

pinny
nippin

pinny
nippin

pinny
nippin
nippy
Mr. XWF gets up.
He pins Deadly again in obvious fashion.
pinpinner
[-]
[-]
nippin (1x nip, 1x pin)
The phrase above your name has "NIPH" in it.

Mr. XWF Said:@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!

Also... I'm not quite sure how the hell you did it, but there's also a "nippin" (1x nip, 1x pin) above your forum name... Right here:

[Image: untitl11.jpg]

I'll add this to it as well, just in case... lol:

[Image: zjbgpl10.jpg]

Wherever you see this in this post... Just highlight the whole thing, you'll see what I mean... This was some mad coding stuff lol.
W/L/D
3/2/0
pin!
pin
Trophy Cabinet:
Crimson Deadly Away
The Pinions Master

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

02-20-2013, 05:33 AM

(02-20-2013, 12:29 AM)Mr. XWF Said:
pinny
nippin (1x nip, 1x pin)
pinny
nippin (1x nip, 1x pin)
pinny
nippin (1x nip, 1x pin)
pinny
nippin (1x nip, 1x pin)
pinny
nippin (1x nip, 1x pin)
pinny
nippin (1x nip, 1x pin)
pinny
nippin (1x nip, 1x pin)

pinny
nippin (1x nip, 1x pin)

pinny
nippin (1x nip, 1x pin)

pinny
nippin (1x nip, 1x pin)
nippy
Mr. XWF gets up.
He pins Deadly again in obvious fashion.
pinpin (2x pin)ner
[-]
[-]
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-20-2013, 02:48 PM

Hidden phrase in Urdu translates to pinning stuff.
Quote:مجھے اس ککٹ کیر پمپ بروچ ڈھاکنا دوموہی چھیوالگانا چوبہ کوچنا مزید یہ کہ چسنی
I cock kerr pump pin cover needle prick stick job more nipple

Admin can't understand a word Mr. XWF is saying, but that's also the case when he's speaking in English, so what else is new?

Admin drops down to make the count!

...THREE!!!

Shane won't be happy about this!

New Champ: Mr. XWF

Crimson Deadly Away
The Pinions Master

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

02-20-2013, 02:57 PM

I truly do notdiunderstand where that came from... I mean seriously I can't find that ANYWHERE on his post, I quotediuit and highlighted EVERYTHING... D:

W/L/D
3/2/0
pin!
pin
Trophy Cabinet:
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-20-2013, 03:02 PM

Cramoisi Et M. XWF et Shane et code confidentiel de code confidentiel Admin

"You F with my attempt...i'll F with your's Deadly"

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-20-2013, 10:07 PM

(02-20-2013, 02:57 PM)Crimson Deadly Said: I truly do notdiunderstand where that came from... I mean seriously I can't find that ANYWHERE on his post, I quotediuit and highlighted EVERYTHING... D:

OOC: LOL does this ooc post with pins hidden in it count as official? I say make a new thread this one is getting too cluttered and John Black's post makes my brain hurt. =D

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-20-2013, 11:38 PM

(02-20-2013, 10:07 PM)Mr. XWF Said:
(02-20-2013, 02:57 PM)Crimson Deadly Said: I truly do notdiunderstand where that came from... I mean seriously I can't find that ANYWHERE on his post, I quotediuit and highlighted EVERYTHING... D:

OOC: LOL does this ooc post with pins hidden in it count as official? I say make a new thread this one is getting too cluttered and John Black's post makes my brain hurt. =D

Well technically I guess any post can count but it would be more entertaining to those watching if there is some kind of in character plot of story going on, or at least an explanation of how the character is pinning as far as IC goes. Plus with how long this thread is getting, your hidden phrase is shooting way higher than your post lol so yeah let's try and not have too many ongoing threads. If possible just start new threads after a kickout or title change to make my life easier too.

Going to close this one for now to end the confusion in it. This means John Black has an active thread though with no replies. :)