Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 01:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Entrance Tron things....Yeah, I make those.
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-20-2014, 02:54 PM

wow another death threat.. and still nobody gets a warning.. smdfh

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-20-2014, 02:56 PM

That's not a death threat. But I wouldn't expect you to recognize the difference.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-20-2014, 02:57 PM

Come on now Ally, you're better than that.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-20-2014, 02:59 PM

It ends now. If you treat people like shit out of character, expect to get treated like shit out of character. Anything further on this matter will result in warnings/banning. I'm not even playing around.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Andrew Morrison (01-20-2014)
InfamOusUser Away
Sid Feder's Pimp

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-20-2014, 03:00 PM

(01-20-2014, 02:54 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: wow another death threat.. and still nobody gets a warning.. smdfh

You are derailing a thread.

I'm pulling gloves off you clusterfuck. You got your video. Do you think videos grow on trees? You are 37 dude. Act like it.

I told you. If you spoke the truth, I would defend you. But you're being a true bigot. A TRUE bigot. You said something negative about a professional player. Guess what? If I copied that, and sent it to the NFL. They would pursue legal action for SLANDER. That's LEGAL LAW. That's breaking the rules not only in XWF, but in the United States. You're smarter than this Peter, come on. You know this.

I don't know why I am even reasoning with you. You derailed this thread, made it from videos- to making it about you. You're acting like a Cyren. Like a fucking Cyren.

Yes you apologized, that's why you're getting a warning not a banning. And it's not some fucking week ban. It's getting suggested that you be put out for a month. I'm trying to fight for you, against the odds and suggest they just ban you from the Xtreme Board. But you're really making it a hard case for me. You are derailing this thread, that thread. You're being immature and irresponsible for your actions of today.

Just take a backseat for the night. Watch RAW in peace. Come back tomorrow after work and enjoy XWF like a normal EFEDDER.

Seriously. I'm asking. Let this thread please get back to VIDEOS. Not yours. You got yours.

I mean if I have to change your diapers, PM me. We'll discuss this out.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes InfamOusUser's post:
AlexandraCallaway (01-20-2014)
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-20-2014, 03:06 PM

That ugly piece of shit ruined my thread....Screw it. I'm going to say this. All completed videos and requests are going to be put on a new thread.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Minxs's post:
Andrew Morrison (01-20-2014), InfamOusUser (01-20-2014)