Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 02:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Polite Request from this WGWF Guy, XWF Alumni, yadda yadda.
Raziel Offline
Heel of Heels

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

01-02-2013, 06:23 PM

Guys and Gals of XWF.

I know a lot of stuff is going down right now OOC and a lot of people may be making the mistake of believing all the trouble is coming from the WGWF people, which means that the other fed is evil and yadda yadda yadda...

I cleared this with , but I wanted you all to know that I believe I speak for pretty much all of the WGWF when I say no one over there looks at you guys as bottom feeders or clowns or inferior. I know why you may feel like that, but that simply isn't the case.

I'm not sure if you recall, but I specifically tried to kill that general idea after Battles Lines when I came over here and commended all XWFers involved with a job well done. I want to see this place grow, and while I have my own opinions in the OOC feud that has been brewing, let's keep this to what it is, select arguing about a topic that has grown tremendously during the passing days.

IDK, take this for what you will, but I'm just tired of seeing the vulgar and distasteful comments like "Go back to WGWF..." or "*expletive WGWF*".

The whole theory is whack. We were here, just like you guys. Times changed and we found a new place, but we linger here because it's a part of our psyche as e-fedders.

I'm even saddened that our One Night Stand show won't be AMONGST the people keeping XWF afloat.

I respect the vast majority here, and I hope you can find it to respect this request and narrow down your focus and try to refrain from bashing the place I call home, much like I used to call this place and still do from time to time.

Signed,
Justin

[Image: razboardssig.jpg]

XWF Grand Slam Champion
(2003 - 2011)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-02-2013, 06:27 PM

I'd just like to say I echo the above statement and I hope that my roster members can see the difference between the majority of WGWF and the couple of bad apples that unfortunately exist. We've got our bad apples as well, guys.

WGWF as a whole should not be spoken negatively about. I don't really want any cross-fed OOC wars on top of the recent issues.

Thanks guys!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Miyoko Kawashima Offline
Manager of Champions

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

01-02-2013, 06:32 PM

I would really like to see this stuff go away.
Anyone who does bad mouth XWF over there. (IE: Nick Ryan) Is still hung up on the past and his hatred for Jon Brown and has no clue what is going on over here. Some of us over there actually are half way decent people. But I am going to just assume this incident did not make it any easier for it as pretty much everyone who left is over in WGWF now (or was before.)

But yeah, I personaly hold a lot of you guys here in high esteme (is that the right word? Meh my english sucks at times.) Which was why I approched , and Chris Page (before I knew he was Tristan) about maybe working some cross fed stuff. (My original idea was back when me and Rizza were Tag Champs in WGWF to have a match vs the XWF Tag Champs in XWF. Kind of like a Night of Champions thing.)

[Image: Tlaq5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-02-2013, 08:18 PM

As a "noob", I really hate the word, anyhow, I think for the most part the rooks here dismiss any sort of fed feud theory between the two. But, AS a rook, all of the infighting needs to cease. It's detrimental and does nothing. I can say I have zero problems with anyone on this roster or their roster. I like it that way. Life is too damn short to hold grudges. i know very little of the story prior to my arrival here and I like it to stay that way. Its a game... Have fun... Be creative... Thats all its about.

With that out of the way, its time for the XWF to get back to work. There has been virtually zero people RPing because everyone is distracted by World War 3 on the fuckin boards. My call to : Kill it. If you haven't already. Just fuckin kill it. Don't wait till midnight.

The XWF and the WGWF will survive this. With some of the originals over there obviously they have talent, and from what I see from those that are still in the F, we also have talent.

Get to work bitches! Shows don't run themselves!

I got respect for everyone I've had the opportunity to meet or chat with. But it's time. It's gone on long enough. Let's move on. PLEASE.
Hate Post Like Post