Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Break The Code: X
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-17-2013, 08:14 PM

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXiXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXp

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Crimson Deadly Away
The Pinions Master

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-18-2013, 04:54 AM

Not sure if I need to call this... Since I wasn't the champion when it happened... But, just in case...

Quote:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXiXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXp

Italic, change a to i and n to i
[Image: siggy1.png]
W/L/D
3/2/0
pin!
pin
Trophy Cabinet:
1. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 18/02/13 - 19/02/13
2. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 20/02/13 - 21/02/13
Hate Post Like Post
Crimson Deadly Away
The Pinions Master

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

02-18-2013, 04:56 AM

Oh, and pin,pin,pin...and nipples in his signature.

W/L/D
3/2/0
pin!
pin
Trophy Cabinet:
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-18-2013, 01:58 PM

When did this one even happin?
Pssh I take a nap in my mask and miss a lot!
It's cool homie no need to kickout of this pin from Black!
Nut up or shut up tour 2013 is on its way niggaaaaaaas!
Snap my nipples and call me straight.
Nigga I eat niggas like John Black for dinner.
Spank Crimson Dong and take his belt I'ma do.
Crank and blow and heroin are my tools of choice today!
S*n*p*?*c*d*n
Spin the hidden pins in my glittery mask to win!
Nipple is always the easiest and I understand your claim to fame is to steal my pinipinipuidiuidiunipnnipnippinuidduiduidiuduidiudpinnipdniwudjnipwiefpineuiosuid oops
Let me help!
Let's both go and ski!
Let's both me and you co-pin and win!
Understand my cock is here to cock yourp i nispew -s

Mr. XWF hits a heatbutt on Crimson Deadly and asks where his minions are at now! He subtracts the fuck out of the m and adds a p for obvious reasons you won't fail to see bitch! Glitter mask nips hiddin behind my dangling necklace too! PNWED
+I between P and N

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Crimson Deadly Away
The Pinions Master

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

02-18-2013, 03:29 PM

[/color]there were a lot of things in that part where he just spans the letters p, i and n so I decided to call them all as red and tell you how many of each thing were in there (eg. 2x pin, 3x nip, 4x uid, 5x diu) lol...

(02-18-2013, 01:58 PM)Mr. XWF Said: When did this one even happin?
Pssh I take a nap in my mask and miss a lot!
Snap my nipples and call me straight.
Nigga I eat niggas like John Black for dinner.
Spank Crimson Dong and take his belt I'ma do.
Crank and blow and heroin are my tools of choice today!
S*n*p*?*c*d*n
Spin the hidden pins in my glittery mask to win!
Nipple is always the easiest and I understand your claim to fame is to steal my
pinipinipuidiuidiunip
(2x pin, 3x nip, 2x uid, 2x diu)
n
nipnippinuid
(2x nip, 1x pin, 1x uid, 1x nippin)
d
uiduidiu
(2x uid, 1x diu)
d
uidiu
(1x uid, 1x diu)
d
pinnip
(1x pin, 1x nip)
dniwudj
nip
(1x nip)
wief
pin
(1x pin)
euios
uid
(1x uid) oops
Let me help!
Let's both go and ski!
Let's both me and you co-pin and win!

Understand my cock is here to cock yourp i nispew -s

Mr. XWF hits a heatbutt on Crimson Deadly and asks where his minions are at now! He subtracts the fuck out of the m and adds a p for obvious reasons you won't fail to see bitch! Glitter mask nips hiddin behind my dangling necklace too! PNWED
+I between P and N

The part in yellow, means he took minions, subtracted m so it's inions and then added p so it's pinions

At the end of the first bit, the "-s" refers to nispew, without the s it would be nipew

Ahhh Crap... Feel like I'm not going to negate this pin... So many hidden pins in this thing... But I'm gonna take my focus to the S*n*p*?*c*d*n part just because it looks weird and looks to have some kind of hidden meaning it in... I copied and pasted it into google and saw a C++ Referrence... When I scrolled down I noticed that "*" means
Quote:an additional integer value argument preceding the argument that has to be formatted

Through seeing this... I honestly believe that some of these stars are changed into an "additional" letter in the form of i... Which causes it to become sinipi?icidin

Also, I between P and N means PIN

The white part, each of their sentences end, the first with p, second, i, third, n

Also, the same again in the phrase above his name where it says;

Mr. XWF Said:THAT BOY NIPH THE BIG OL' DICK!!!!!!!!!!

Mr XWF's signature:

Mr. XWF Said:@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!

Also... I looked at the post and the part about pin on the glitter mask intriguing, so I started looking on the glitter mask... It's a little small and I'm not entirely sure but, just in case, here's the same picture but with a circle marking where I think it COULD be.

[Image: zjbgpl10.jpg]

W/L/D
3/2/0
pin!
pin
Trophy Cabinet:
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-19-2013, 04:24 AM

Quote:Pssh I take a nap in my mask and miss a lot!

Admin dries himself off after swimming 20 laps and sees an unexpected pin happening!

Admin: Looks like I missed out on some exciting action while I was swimming!

He drops down to make the count...

...THREE!

Admin grabs the championship and notices that it's nice and clean now. He remembers how nasty and disgusting it was after Mr. XWF last had it. He lets out a sigh...

Admin: Oh well... I guess this thing is going to be covered in cum again soon. So nasty...

He tosses the belt to Mr. XWF and looks away before he can see what Mr. XWF does to the belt next.

New Champ: Mr. XWF

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post