Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 02:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YOUR Sports Entertainment Savior wants YOU!
Craig Davis

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-16-2013, 01:04 AM

"That's right monkey's. I am here to save these fans from the god awful talent gracing this company with their presence." said Craig Davis clothed in his wrestling attire and seated in his very own personal dressing room. Something which some the current XWF superstar were not blessed with; lucky for YOUR Sports Entertainment Savior he was rich and could do anything he damn well pleased.

Craig inhaled on a Marlboro Light cigarette as he continued to make a statement, "So listen up you monkeys! I'm challenging ANYONE to a match of YOUR CHOICE! I'm gonna make an example out of somebody tonight and show everyone what Craig Davis is all about because..."

He stood up as the camera focused on his face. Smoke compiled the scene and the cherry burned bright orange. A cocky smirk emerged once the fog of smoke cleared and Craig Davis cocked his head to the side.

"I'm YOUR Sports Entertainment SAVIOR!"
Edit
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-21-2013, 04:29 PM

Meet me in the ring on Saturday and I'll cut your head off.
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-21-2013, 04:35 PM

Criag...Don't even dare to go against Madison...You'll make yourself a victim of the Circle.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-21-2013, 05:10 PM

Craig, you're booked for Madness...
Hate Post Like Post