Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 10:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Kinwrathi RP in Over Four Months
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

11-04-2013, 05:02 PM

And because of this fact; the Kinwrathi account is deactivated and I can't post this thread with it.

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=7943

There's definitely rust here, but I feel as though I'm doing pretty well and combatting most of it.

Would love to hear others' thoughts on it though, especially seeing as though there are a lot of people who weren't here when I last wrote for this character. I'm sure it's a little confusing, but I hope this at least drew you in and made you want to understand more of what's going on and such.

Thanks in advance, as per the usual.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John Raide Offline
We can chase the dark together

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

11-04-2013, 07:19 PM

I'll try to do a deeper dive on this later, but I wanted to share some initial feedback if that is okay. This is some very interesting stuff here and I'm definitely digging it. Great character interactions and I like the prose here as well. I'll give a better critique when I get a moment to go back through it.

[Image: John_Raide_zpsc05d7d5c.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Raide's post:
Kinwrathi (11-04-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-04-2013, 07:31 PM

I'm so glad Kinwrathi is back. He's fucking awesome.. this rp is fucking awesome.. just awesome.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Kinwrathi (11-04-2013)