Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 10:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, my fellow humans
Militem Dominum Offline
Bow before the Lord, Profligate

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

11-02-2013, 09:21 PM

(11-02-2013, 09:19 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: you and the rest of these cockblowers will find out

Wrong. I challenged you to give a logical situation in which anything differing from what I stated would be truth. This failed attempt at cryptic language has no purpose to the question.

[Image: Dominum_zpsd3a24972.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Militem Dominum's post:
Liz Hathaway (11-03-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-03-2013, 08:06 AM

your question was invalid. I JUST CHANGED THE QUESTION!

face it you're just like ELI JAMES.. A FALSE GOD! and I will exterminate you and send you to hell! see u soon BITCH

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Militem Dominum Offline

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

11-03-2013, 08:16 AM

(11-03-2013, 08:06 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: your question was invalid. I JUST CHANGED THE QUESTION!

face it you're just like ELI JAMES.. A FALSE GOD! and I will exterminate you and send you to hell! see u soon BITCH

Too bad it wasn't a question, and was still a cryptic attempt at answering.

Also, how am I a false God when I fail to acknowledge myself as a God? If anything I would be a false prophet, which I am not.

Oh, and I've been to Hell. I particularly enjoy seeing the heretics suffer in the city of Dis. However, my favorite place to observe is the river Styx, seeing those profligates face down in the boiling river. Maybe I can sway Judge Minos to sentence you to one of those locations, though it seems like you tick every checkmark to wind up in any circle.

Hate Post Like Post
Kim Jong-Un Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

11-03-2013, 08:25 AM

신들의 모든 이야기. 왜 당신이 하나를 볼 때 당신이 진짜 하나님을 몰라? 영광의 선두 주자로서, 나는 진정한 신입니다, 당신은 모든 더러운 서양 돼지입니다!

(All this talk of gods. Why don't you know real god when you see one? As Glorious Leader, I am one true god, and you are all filthy western pigs!)

HAIL OUR GLORIOUS LEADER

[Image: 120112_10_final.png]

KIM JONG-UN; LEADER OF BEST KOREA

번역기를 사용을 중지
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kim Jong-Un's post:
Militem Dominum (11-03-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-03-2013, 08:27 AM

u fail to forget I was a demon and I have been to the depths of hell and beyond. Ive been to the river Styx. I've been to Dis and I've even talked to old man Minos.. and they all witnessed my true power and they bowed at my feet! I am like nobody you've ever faced Millitums.. you will face PURE EVIL and after I'm done teaching you're pathetic ass a lesson, i'll throw your decaying body in the river Styx and watch as your body burns while I stand over the others who have tried to bring me down and laugh in their faces! you're nothing to me MilliTUMS.. you're a false prophet that will be exterminated. and after Im done burying you into the mat.. you will bow down and SUCK MY DICK!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-03-2013, 08:28 AM

(11-03-2013, 08:25 AM)Kim Jong-Un Said: 신들의 모든 이야기. 왜 당신이 하나를 볼 때 당신이 진짜 하나님을 몰라? 영광의 선두 주자로서, 나는 진정한 신입니다, 당신은 모든 더러운 서양 돼지입니다!

(All this talk of gods. Why don't you know real god when you see one? As Glorious Leader, I am one true god, and you are all filthy western pigs!)
go back to Korea u slanty eyed fuck

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Militem Dominum Offline

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

11-03-2013, 08:38 AM

(11-03-2013, 08:27 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: u fail to forget I was a demon and I have been to the depths of hell and beyond. Ive been to the river Styx. I've been to Dis and I've even talked to old man Minos.. and they all witnessed my true power and they bowed at my feet! I am like nobody you've ever faced Millitums.. you will face PURE EVIL and after I'm done teaching you're pathetic ass a lesson, i'll throw your decaying body in the river Styx and watch as your body burns while I stand over the others who have tried to bring me down and laugh in their faces! you're nothing to me MilliTUMS.. you're a false prophet that will be exterminated. and after Im done burying you into the mat.. you will bow down and SUCK MY DICK!

There is so much in this statement that proves every point you've tried to make absolutely false. First things first; I fail to forget? That would mean I remember, which you are most certainly not a demon I've seen. Nor are you a demon at all, but I'll get to that. Second; if you've been to the river Styx, or to Dis, then why did it take me mentioning it to get you to bring it up? That's a curious coincidence, or is it? No, it isn't a coincidence, it's you being so uneducated on the very thing you claim to be that you had to wait to hear someone who has truly experienced it mention locations within it before you even mention it. You speak of speaking to Minos, and yet my own comment about persuading the King, the judge of the damned was hypothetical. Minos doesn't speak, he sentences.

As I said to Ann Thraxx; anyone who claims to be evil, or a devil, or a demon, truly isn't. They don't see themselves as such, proving yourself once again to by a liar and a fraud.

I fail to see the need to repeat myself on the concept of you throwing me in the river Styx, so I won't.

Once again, you need me to insult me. First I was a false God, and once I correct you, you turn around and use that same comment. You truly are pathetic Gilmour, making every lie even more untrue.

Lastly, it's not Millitums.

It's Militem Dominum to you, profligate.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Militem Dominum's post:
Damien Callaway (11-03-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-03-2013, 09:27 AM

keep telling yourself that MilliTUMS.. u make me sick to my stomach! I told you I WAS a demon before but if u want to bring it out again, it's your funeral. I may be the Hollywood Bad Boy but I can get very extreme. so if u wanna go there we can. but i assure you that you will not win.

see u in hell BITCH!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-03-2013, 10:15 AM

"Amy, why is Peter Gilmour so stupid?"

[Image: 2gxp73n.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-04-2013, 10:50 AM

better question.. why is damian such a cockblower?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Raide Offline
We can chase the dark together

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

11-04-2013, 11:10 AM

"Amy, this Peter Gilmour character keeps telling people to "suck my dick" and something tells me he'd rather enjoy the sexual gratification in that. Am I correct?"

[Image: John_Raide_zpsc05d7d5c.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-04-2013, 11:20 AM

(11-04-2013, 10:50 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: better question.. why is damian such a cockblower?

"Funny. Umm.. I'm straight. You are the one running around telling people to suck your dick. Perhaps it is you who is a cockblower. I on the other hand love pussy. I can get it. Obviously you cant. Because what woman in her right mind would ever crawl into bed with you?"

[Image: 2gxp73n.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-04-2013, 07:02 PM

I get more pussy than everybody here dude. I've been with celebrities, models, my fiance. who have you been with? besides your mother

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post