Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 08:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Mental Destruction pt. 2 (RP 6)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-14-2013, 01:04 PM

Read Part 1 so you understand part 2

I know what has to be done...honestly I love both girls but I love one more than the other and...She's carrying my children. I love Micah but I don't want to lose all memory of Alexandra. That leaves only one choice. The choice that is best for ME. I raised the sword and threw it at Spectorizza.

This is just a big trick question! You cant trick the best Commander to ever live in Command history you son of a bitch. My life is going to stay how it is and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Hell, once your gone my life will be a whole lot better and I will have more control over what I'm saying.

what---You saw through my trick...Doesn't matter because here's one last question Michael before I am forced to go.

what? Just one question before he leaves without trouble? It sounds too good to be true.

Which life, Michael? I can revert time and send you back to your time and everyone who died by my hands will be back, I'll even throw Shawn and Jessica in there if you want. BUT, the only way to get those things back is to give up everything in this time. By that I mean forget everything completely, have your brain wiped of everything that ever happened in this time. If you decide to stay in this time...I will leave without a fight. Here's the thing though: Every Council planet in your time will perish and it will be all because of you. Think about it.

I think this choice isn't a trick...If I go back to my time then I get all of my friends and family back, including Shawn and Jessica. It's either my big team of people who are like family to me or Micah, the children, and Alexandra. I just don't know.

*slight pause*

I want to stay in this time. Now be gone so I may enjoy my family in peace.

FOOL!

*STAB!*

No...he...no...Micah, Protect the children.

Spectorizza perspective

YES! I have won. Michael Radio is dead and now his body is mine! All I have to do now is simply step into the corpse and I will have complete control of it. This is glorious, I always knew that Michael would do something stupid enough to allow me to gain access to his body.

I stepped into the corpse and I could feel complete control and I began to get all of his memories. Say hello to Mr. Radio again bitches! Michael is Dead and he is now mine! I cant believe that he would just fail that easily, what a fool. What should I do first? I'll think of that another time, for now I'm going to go see what kind of fun I can have with a body that I completely control. I haven't had a body since 1468 and this is just an amazing feeling right now! I might as well go kill some assholes on the street.

I stepped out of the house and got my first good whiff of fresh air. FRESH? This air isn't fresh for the slightest. this air smells like smoke, fat peoples breath, and sewage. Bloody hell I think I might go back inside! I might as well get used to this putrid smell because I'm going to be doing a whole lot of killing here in a few minutes. Ah, I spotted my first victim down the street in an alley way smoking a cigarette. I approached him and asked him if he had a smoke and I waited to see if he would respond in a humanly manner. Which means acting like an asshole.

"Sod off wanker!"

Excuse me? It seems that you need to be taught a lesson in how to respond appropriately. Here, can you hold this knife for me?

The imbecile looked at the point of the knife and fell for my trap a lot quicker than I was hoping. As he was examining the point I simply grabbed his hands and moved them towards his face causing him to pretty much kill himself. Humans...God damn they can be bloody stupid.

hmm, that wasn't as fun as I was anticipating. Maybe just walking down the sidewalk and ripping some hearts out might be fun! I saw some guys who seemed like they had a heart so I walked up to them casually and ripped their hearts out. One heart in each hand. I threw the disgusting hearts in a nearby trash can and continued down the sidewalk. This whole killing is kind of boring, I think I should make a game out of it and maybe torture them a bit instead of just killing them in a snap of a finger. not sure...

I suddenly got a strange feeling in my head. I could feel my eyes burning! AH! FUCK! I ran down an alley and started to rub my eyes and then I fell to the ground because the pain was so unbearable. I suddenly couldn't move my body until I felt stronger and my eyes swung open.
[Image: green+eye.jpg]

It's final! My eyes have become permanently green and now I have my full powers and strength. I think I might have to go visit Alexandra now. I always saw a little bit of evil in her, maybe she will still feel the same way. No one has to know that Michael's dead. I'm much better than Michael in every way possible. I'm damn good with the ladies, that's the only reason why he was so good at flirting because I was in him! and not to mention his athleticism and strength...All me! for Micah, she may be a little Vampire but her heart was too weak! The vampires that I have slain in my time never wanted to love except for the ones they were related to. even then they didn't care about love. there still are those two children that are inside of her however... They could become my apprentices. I could teach them the ways of evil and they could grow up to be just like their old man!

hmm, maybe staying with Micah wasn't so bad of an idea...she is a Vampire though. She would suspect something was different about me. I might have to stay away from her for awhile. There isn't anything stopping me from... Wha--what is this?! What is this feeling inside of me? This isn't my heart but its as if a different power...no...No...NO!

You even think about hurting Micah and I swear to the maker that I will kill you. You may have the body now but once I get the chance... I will reclaim it. Once Micah finds out she will do everything she can in her power to get rid of you and I will get my body back you son of a bitch!

Doesn't matter... It's my body and I intend on keeping it that way. I don't know how you managed to stick around but it's not like you can control me like I could control you. Now good night Michael, I have things to do.

[Image: to-be-continued.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Cam Lang (10-14-2013)